Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-02-2019, 11:29 PM
Experiencer
Poltergeist/manifestations with my soulmate

Hey hey...

I got serious interrogations right now. I moved in a new flat with new roommates one month ago.
Quickly we became very close and intimate (on a love plan)with one of them...we seem to know each other from past lives because we can anticipate the other reactions and have a telepathic bond, always knowing/sayin what the other has in mind.
Plus, I discovered a book he is reading about twin flames/souls.. he is very Cartesian (engineer) but open-minded.

Then my interrogation right here is about what’s happening since I am here and since we are getting closer and closer.
I will list what happened this month:
- one day, we were all in front of TV, and his WiFi headphone speaker lighted on itself with the specific noise. He stood up to check the device because he was confused lol.
- another day One morning I was suddenly woke up by a glass breaking violently on the floor in the kitchen. First I thought it was him takin his breakfast but when I went to the room to check he came with the vacuum cleaner sayin a bit confused that he was in his bedroom when the glass fell on the floor...
- 2 days ago, we were only 2 of us on the sofa, watching TV, and suddenly we heard kind of big wind blows with voices/whisperings...the sound was loud, he immediately stood up to look for the source of the sound but nothing...it seems that it was all coming from the «*sky*» all around us. I have clearhearing and it was a bit similar to when I hear stuff clairaudiently. But he heard this too!!
- today he was washing dishes and the tap suddenly stopped like somebody did it on purpose...he had to activate it again.

So It seems that all these phenomenons happen when I am here and him as well...it seems that our connection is targeted (?).
Maybe we have a spiritual bond and something doesn’t want us to be so close ..?
Trying to block us and/or scare him..?
It happens only with him and not with the other roommate.
I am very concerned and confused about what it is.
Is it a poltergeist activity?why would they try to show him this?

What do you think ?
Old 04-02-2019, 07:00 PM
Deactivated Account

It could be your flat is haunted. That's not unheard of. If you are on something like a TF path, investigate protection as prophylaxis while you are still in your right mind.

If your relationship is targeted, it might be targeted for reasons that you might not suspect as of this writing. Your seeming TF might not be who or what you think. The person who I've always believed to be a primary... whatever, it's tiring to even... anyways, they were (might still be) married to a primarily malignant individual for most of their adult life. It seems an odd place for a worker of light to land, but then it wasn't entirely their decision. They said as much. I've no reason to doubt them.

That's my $.02

(edited because inattention to punctuation)
Old 05-02-2019, 12:17 PM
Deactivated Account

I've been remiss; I forgot to add that if there is someone out there hexing you and your roomie... weather it as best you can, and pray for them. A lot. Asking On High (regardless of what On High it is) to destroy someone is about the same as contacting la cosa nostra for the same purposes.

Sure. They'll help you. But...
Old 06-02-2019, 03:47 PM
Experiencer
Hi,

thank you for your advice!

This morning again, I left the kitchen and when we came back both to the kitchen, the tap was full open!!

Last time the tap suddenly stopped when he was washing dishes.

It Always happens when we are both together (the 3rd roommate is outside most of time)… it happens when I'm With him and/or with his own stuff.
Last time it was his wifi speaker than lighted on…

the glass broken on the floor was also one of his favorite glasses…

it seems that it is my roommate, for whatever Reason, who is especially targeted.

I have 2 main hypothesis:

-the "positive" one : he is an engineer, so mostly cartesian guy...Always looking for rational explanations ...but open-minded. He deals with some spiritual stuff far or closer sometimes.
So maybe could be a way for him to have clear proofs that Something else exists beyond the 5 senses….no?
I think also, if he has a sensitivity (mediumnic), we make a "bridge", canal, that allows us to amplify our energies...

- the "negative" one: as we are getting closer and closer, and seem to start developing strong feelings for each other….. an entity (I have 2 Following me everywhere for 2 years now, I hear them frequently) doesnt like that special bond between us, especially because love increases vibrations...so low astral cannot stuck anymore if the vibes are too high for them. And they feel threatened by this, so they clearly want to harass him to make him leaving me….just an option ;)
they are possessive and want to hold on me exclusively!

(I have a very strong Energy field, I m clairaudient, I see auras etc)

What do you think??
Old 07-02-2019, 10:27 AM
Deactivated Account

If whatever is hanging around continues to hang around, it will eventually reveal itself for what it is one way or the other, though there is no telling how long that could be. In my instance it took over thirty years, with a decades-long intermission.

I think you need to be very, very careful, both of you. The entity I was dealing with was able to freely walk in and out of my psyche unbidden (for lack of better explanation) until I woke up to what was happening. I fail to see how that's any different than rape; the mind is as sacrosanct as the body. Right?
Old 07-02-2019, 01:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten

I think you need to be very, very careful, both of you. The entity I was dealing with was able to freely walk in and out of my psyche unbidden (for lack of better explanation) until I woke up to what was happening. I fail to see how that's any different than rape; the mind is as sacrosanct as the body. Right?

What do you mean by "was able to freely walk in and out of my psyche" ??

Personally I think the entity is jealous of my Relationship with him and wants to harass/scare him… because HE is clearly targeted in the phenomenons (his favorite glass broken, etc)
Old 07-02-2019, 04:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Sounds to me like your soul mate has a spiritual past/other soul mate that he's not telling you about.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 08-02-2019, 12:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally posted by Helix6

What do you mean by "was able to freely walk in and out of my psyche" ??

Personally I think the entity is jealous of my Relationship with him and wants to harass/scare him… because HE is clearly targeted in the phenomenons (his favorite glass broken, etc)

Imagine you are a seat. Or a periscope. Or you are their headset. Or you are their seat with a periscope headset head. And they can get right into you, and in doing so, they know everything about you. Everything. Would you want that power over someone else? Yikes. They might have been astral projecting me, but that doesn't 'feel' right, you know? I've considered that I was simply 'receiving' them, but that isn't it. I know the difference as I used to 'receive' the person I'd historically considered her soulmate/tf, and extrapolating from that, they are the only two souls I've ever had that sort of tie-in with.

Whatever you want to call it, I do not believe it is a native capability. Knowing what I do of their background, where they came of age, and the company they keep, there is an excellent chance it was programmed into them during earliest childhood.

Sorry to hear about your glassware. Have you tried incantations? There is no right or wrong way. I've concocted my own to keep the heavies at bay. Some seem sound goofy in retrospect, but they did work. Also, you and your friend have each other. That's as good a talisman as there is :)

(edited for correct tense)
Old 09-02-2019, 01:47 PM
Master

Another hypothesis for you based on what I know about past life connections and my own experiences with things.

When you meet a soulmate or anyone you have a strong bond with from another lifetime, this causes the energies from that life time to surface for cleaning. So consider you both now be dealing with the past.

This spirit, demon or whatever it is which you are now both dealing with may be from that other lifetime, someone or something you knew back then and which you may have some karmic connection to sort out.

OR

maybe whatever it is connected to the house you moved into seeing it was only one month ago you both moved in. Have you tried to communicate with the being to try to find out what it's issue is? Maybe what its doing is just trying to get your attention...

but on the other hand take care. I once moved into a home which had paranormal activity going on in it and what I thought was just a normal spirit turned out to be an actual demon. It took over a year of it growing stronger and stronger before I became aware of what it really was and that it wanted me dead. I really thought it was just a prankster spirit at first who was just messing with me and my things. (after that i ended up finding out that the 2 previous tennants had been Satanists).
Old 09-02-2019, 03:14 PM
Master
Helix6

The more i see your posts,the more i realize that we share a lot in common.
Unfortunaly can't find what's going on.

I have poltergeist activity wherever i go,and it gets crazier when i try to use magic or do a spiritual-energy work.Sometimes i feel that i trigger it even when i'm on forums,posting things about spirituality..

If i could say one thing about all this,is that the entity is using your own power field to create these effects.When i'm sick,the noises reduced,but after an angelic invocation,feeling turbo charghed,the activity increasing dramaticaly.

Still after five years of being into a situation like yours,no one was able to give me the help i need.