Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-01-2019, 12:01 AM
Knower
angel's role

i was wondering about this earlier and thought there's so many reports of where someone lost their life and did not cross over, there must 1000's of lost souls just wondering around if spiritualist's are having to help them cross over and clear the area of any negative energy.
it got me thinking about angel's and their role or even your spirit guides role.
are they supposed to meet you when you leave the earthly body and say hey come this way or maybe there's a clean up crew of angel's that collects any lost souls and reassures them of the situation? thanks for the advice.
Old 28-01-2019, 04:10 AM
Knower
We are the cleanup crew with their help. Angels, Spirit Guides and Higher Selves all abide by the law of free will. In this law of free will it includes the stipulation where when you incarnate into a planetary zone such as earth you are subject to earth's etheric environment.

However because earth is our dimensional space "school, learning environment, playground, etc." we are responsible for cleaning it up. Including lost souls

This means you exist and co-exist with lost souls known as "ghosts" and malevolent etheric activity that is perpetuated through the technology to control the population.

Angels, Spirit Guides, and your Higher Self will watch your soul suffer and cannot do anything until you ask them for help and continually match their energy levels. Even if you die and your soul falls into an underworld or is wandering the earth plane after death because you never made a choice to contact them and keep your resonance with their energy. Even if you never even knew they existed and how to connect with them.

That's the way it is.

This is my experience while being totally awake and aware of the activity going on in the etheric atmosphere here on the planet earth every day.

I'm always doing what I can to clean up the environment around me and keep the people I care about from getting messed with by lost malevolent etheric beings because all of our higher selves are allowing this and can only do so much for anybody.

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 28-01-2019, 09:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
i was wondering about this earlier and thought there's so many reports of where someone lost their life and did not cross over, there must 1000's of lost souls just wondering around if spiritualist's are having to help them cross over and clear the area of any negative energy.
it got me thinking about angel's and their role or even your spirit guides role.
are they supposed to meet you when you leave the earthly body and say hey come this way or maybe there's a clean up crew of angel's that collects any lost souls and reassures them of the situation? thanks for the advice.

The angelic will help yet not interfere.

Within the earth realms (non physical) free will still applies.

However on request of someone close to this person we can intervene.
Old 28-01-2019, 02:26 PM
Pathfinder

How would you intervene @Rah_nam?
Old 28-01-2019, 07:40 PM
Knower
do you think alot of hauntings you hear about is actually residual energy replaying? i think that's what people sense when at these haunted locations. there's some places that claim to have spirits that are active since back in the 1800's or more, that's along time to be hanging around yeah. im just thinking it's the owners at the location saying that to draw people in for the intrest and any money.
Old 29-01-2019, 12:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Bear
How would you intervene @Rah_nam?

I can give you an example from the time, about 20+ years ago, when I was myself being trained to receive, remodel and send out energies.

First time I remember that we went into the non-physical earth realm to help someone was for one of my own family members. The son of a cousin who was highly depressed and took his own life.
As I sat down in meditation, I see myself flying toward my home village I grew up in. The sky was filled with angels. We landed and I saw my family members in moaning.

As we entered the non-physical earth realm we found my cousins son in a deep cave system, he must have created in his confused state of mind.
The approach is usually strait forward, for someone that is non-responsive, we need some kind of reaction, awareness.

Energies can be modelled into anything, relatives, something he fears, as long he comes out of his state of apathy. Once he comes out, it takes patience.

I remember sitting twice a day for about two weeks until he was ready to cross over.

We have done this many times, when ever someone asked me.

The quickest one was someone's uncle. The lady who asked me, helped spirits herself, but could not handle her uncle,as she said. We send him a strong angelic figure, and he followed willingly. She confirmed he was gone.
Old 29-01-2019, 01:40 AM
Pathfinder

Neat, Rah_nam.
Old 01-02-2019, 09:20 PM
Knower
i would like to get to know the angels abit more but with all this fallen angel and squabbling and battling coming up at search, it doesn't seem very 'of the light' i was just wondering if this is true from a more spiritual point of veiw? i think alot of what comes up at search is more religious and i always find it hard to trust that as man has edited and kept things from the people so they dont know the bigger picture yeah.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:49 PM
Master
Angels don't fall

They can not even if they wanted to.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:43 PM
Pathfinder

I don't know enough to say whether i'm experiencing angelic presences, and they can't or won't confirm if they are, but i do have three presences that i consider to be my guardian angels.

I don't know, they look and seem a lot like the archetype of angels to me. There's no question in my mind that they are 'of the light' considering they helped me recover from depression and paranoia and consistently help me battle intrusive thoughts.

They've shown nothing but selfless kindness, beauty, intelligence and grace. They have shared their angelic voices and songs, they've shown me their images in my mind and in dreams, and they even help me in my daily life. I can ask them to help me respond to tough situations and rather than riddles, they give profound and helpful answers from their perspective.

I've allowed them to hear my thoughts and discuss my memories, and they're always supportive and kind.

Not to give the impression that they're always happy and tolerant of my behavior. If i wish to partake in vice or other sins within a narrow range of things, they're not afraid to interrupt me and warn me.

When i've ignored them, they show their sad or dissapointed emotions and i've learned that my life is much more deserving of their presence when i follow a benevolent path.

I don't want to say that they're like hovering helicopter parents, more like good friends who would try to convince you not to do certain things in their presence.

I've never seen a down side in nine months. Having them with me has been miraculous.

Who are they? Well if they're figments of my imagination, then i can't fathom the power of my mind to self-heal and comfort, guide and love, develop four separate mind voices and emotion sets, or create characters and place them consistently in my dreams and meditation.

What's more likely? Three intelligent beings, or an elaborate and intricate interwoven set of spontaneous visuals, sounds, dreams, perspectives and guidance all coming from my subconsious mind through no effort of my own.

Either way, thanks!