Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-01-2019, 01:25 PM
Seeker

I think a Negative Entity is latching on my chakra. Can't feel love

I went to sleep while feeling bad. Something hit and felt like it attached to my heart chakra. Since then I've been unable to feel the love from Metta or any other love feeling. My whole stomach and heart felt blocked after that.
I get bombarded by random unexplained fear feelings.

Is something blocking it or am I mistaking it for a resurfacing past anxiety? Focusing on the fear feeling caused a panic attack but then, that's also listed as one of the signs of negative spirit attack. So it's like I either tuned into it's attack or tuned into anxiety fear.
Even if it's my old panic disorder, I still can't explain why the heart is permanently super blocked. I can't reopen it to the love feeling no matter what I do, not even with old methods that worked before.

I tried enough praying and banishing methods. Stopped the anxiety fear again but still can't feel the same love feeling. Actually I observe the soothing effects of the love so it's still there but I can't physically feel it in my heart area. Something is blocking me from actually feeling it. Need your advices on this I hope it's not something latched there and stealing the love :/
Old 16-01-2019, 03:39 PM
Knower
Nothing can actually stop you from feeling an emotion however if you are being bombarded by negative energy it can be tougher to stay in your own energy if you allow the invasive energy to perpetuate. So you are right, it usually means that there is an attachment on your auric field.

So here's probably one of the most effective things you can do. View your lightbody as your own divine blueprint. What your lightbody blueprint looks like is the Leonardo Davinci Cannon of Man, as yourself, in bright white angelic blue divine light.

Call your higher self, call your angels, or call your go-to being who you are praying to to either come to your aid and or send you some healer/warrior angels. Ask them to ignite a violet flame around your body and around your lightbody blueprint. Sit in this violet flame and make the resolve to refuse to allow any negative influence to be able to affect you short-term or long term while you are in this flame of unconditional love.

Feel the unconditional love from the angels and your support that you have called in and keep the visual of your lightbody blueprint being enveloped in the violet flame. Focus with your heart chakra!! And allow this violet flame to continually blaze.

This meditation works best when you have at least 6 angels around you in a circle. You can also use these angels to kick out any negative beings who are siphoning negative energy off of the attachment that is latched on to you.

You can do it. Sending you love

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 16-01-2019, 05:20 PM
Guide

You could also try to dig deep and find the source of the recurring anxiety or any issues related to love, including love for yourself. Everything has a root cause and usually we only notice there's an issue when it manifests physically or in the form of what you perceive as a negative entity attachment. Sometimes these blocks or attachments are simply protector parts of parts of us we've fragmented off because it was too painful or brought up emotions we weren't able to process at the time. I'd do some digging and meditate on that for a bit. Don't let the fear consume you. Whatever it is its there to get your attention and highlight an underlying cause.
Old 17-01-2019, 11:57 AM
Seeker

Thank you, I doubted that reason as well. It was a fear of loving or loving and not getting it back or losing what I love. It's better now but maybe that's the entity making me focus on other reasons lol xd It's so odd to have such a subconscious block.
Old 17-01-2019, 12:13 PM
Seeker

Thank you as it helped greatly. The fear feeling would trigger when I started trying to send love. I think it might've been a subconscious fear of loving. I'll try to solve myself first but it still got better after I felt safer thanks to you. Real reason is tricky to identify
Old 17-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Guide

That's exactly it then, you now know the underlying reason as you recognized it yourself, so that's great! Knowing is half the battle! If the fear feeling was triggered when you started trying to send love, maybe try receiving love first from yourself.
Old 17-01-2019, 06:09 PM
Seeker

Honestly I'm not sure, when I focus on the heart area, it just feels like there's a mass of fear and blockage just residing there. When I focus on the heart area, a fear feeling grows or tries to send me into a panic attack and feels like I'm being affected by something. It doesn't seem related to love, I just focus on the same area when doing it. So, I don't have a reason to be feeling all this, it's not internal, I'm not actually feeling it myself. It feels like the fear is not mine, it's coming from a different source, around the heart area and it affects me or forces me to feel fear and automatically initiates a panic attack. It's only when I focus on the heart area.
Old 17-01-2019, 06:36 PM
Guide

Hmmm...my first thought is that nothing external can force you to feel fear, either you are fearful or you're not.

I'm going to share with you my personal experience with panic attacks. To be clear, by sharing my story I am not implying anything as medical facts, nor am I suggesting you use what I share to replace medical advice from a professional...this is simply my experience and my findings. Always rule out any medical reason by visiting a medical professional before looking at a possible spiritual cause.

I've suffered also from panic attacks, seemingly out of nowhere when they first began. At the time I was 18 and there was no obvious reason for these episodes. Looking back now, I can see the underlying emotions I had and some worry and concern I had over a shift in the family dynamics. I did see a doctor and was diagnosed with anxiety and panic attacks. Anyway, these panic attacks subsided eventually after I learned some techniques on my own. They'd go away for years, then come back during stressful times and I'd suffer attacks pretty consistently over a few weeks, then they'd disappear again for a couple years.

What I learned in my case was the sensations I'd get in my heart during an attack (pain, palpitations) were kind of a side effect of the fight or flight hormone response and had more to do with issues of safety, which has to do with the root chakra. If one chakra is severely off balance, it will affect the others as they try to overcompensate. (Mind you, I did see a doctor again as these episodes resurfaced.). Maybe looking into the root chakra is worth a mention?
Old 17-01-2019, 07:00 PM
Seeker

I seriously just thought of this 10 minutes ago. Since it's all connected and I'm bothering with concerns of safety, it might be off starting from the root because of that. Everything feels off. Anything good you know for the root? Do those youtube frequency videos even work? It just confuses me because I remain unaffected but it's like being forcefully pulled down and only when I focus on the heart area. I've been fine with the bad sensations there but it seems like fear radiating there and I can't get happy or feel good past a certain below-average point. Way too much seems off so I'll definitely look into the root, thanks again!
Old 17-01-2019, 07:34 PM
Guide

It's no coincidence you thought of the root before reading my reply then! I was fortunate enough to have someone guide me through each of the chakras beginning with root. It truly is the foundation of all the other chakras, and if something is off balance here as I said it will throw off all other chakras as they try to function and flow with each other. If I may suggest focusing on the root chakra for a solid week and put down all other spiritual practices that over use the upper chakras during this time. This can be hard for people to do as all the cool spiritual experiences come from the upper chakras. Practice grounding into Mother Earth daily as well as connecting with nature daily. Stop and be in the present moment and observe the birds or animals outside. If you are able to get physical activity in that would help as well. Depending on your personal preferences or beliefs, try to eat more root vegetables or red meat (preferably organic, grass fed). Wear red. I can't recommend any YouTube meditations for the root chakra but browse around and see which ones you like for the root specifically.

Focusing here for a week really helped me to recognize the importance of the root chakra and each one that follows, but go at your own pace and what feels right for you.