Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 18-11-2018, 08:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Personal alien experience

This is a recount of a personal experience I had almost 15 years ago. I stayed at my mothers one night. She lives in a very rural area on a farm where I grew up. I woke out of a dead sleep in the night stricken with the worst fear I've ever had in my life. I couldn't move but I could see this being which looked like a stereotypical alien, bluish grey skin, big black almond shaped eyes. It was crouched down above my head with its hands on either side of my head with it's head bowed down. I don't know what it was doing but the split second it took to realize I was conscious it fled into the closet like a bolt of lightning and disappeared. I never went back to sleep that night, it took hours just for me to calm the fear I felt. I have insomnia and don't sleep well ever since the incident.
Old 19-11-2018, 01:34 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charland
This is a recount of a personal experience I had almost 15 years ago. I stayed at my mothers one night. She lives in a very rural area on a farm where I grew up. I woke out of a dead sleep in the night stricken with the worst fear I've ever had in my life. I couldn't move but I could see this being which looked like a stereotypical alien, bluish grey skin, big black almond shaped eyes. It was crouched down above my head with its hands on either side of my head with it's head bowed down. I don't know what it was doing but the split second it took to realize I was conscious it fled into the closet like a bolt of lightning and disappeared. I never went back to sleep that night, it took hours just for me to calm the fear I felt. I have insomnia and don't sleep well ever since the incident.

So u didn't look in the closet? Greys I heard are able to go go through walls.
Old 19-11-2018, 02:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charland

I don't question your experience. I'm interested in how did you know that it wasn't a dream, maybe a lucid dream?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-11-2018, 04:04 AM
Newbie ;)

I was in a sleeping bag on the floor next to the closet which was open. It did disappear through the wall. All I can say is I was awake. I've had lucid dreams and out of body experiences before but that's a totally different experience than being awake and conscious in your physical body.
Old 19-11-2018, 11:50 PM
Knower
What people forget, they might look like aliens, but they are far from the truth of that | astral beings / shapeshifters .... this is why, we see them in sleep-paralyses | or when we are on the verge on the being half awake and half asleep, layin in bed. They can be seen shortly too in our mind's eye/visions) close to sleep... but know this, no matter what - at this side, they can easily take form after our fears. This is why in my experience - but yeah it happens for people in different ways, suddenly being in these encounters, like shadow people, hat man. And we shall never see it again :)
Old 20-11-2018, 07:25 PM
Knower
Very interesting experience. I'm wondering if you maybe experienced sleep paralysis though? I've seen some strange things while in the paralysis state, and I know others have too. Just a thought anyway. I also suffer from insomnia. Regardless, your encounter sounds frightening.
Old 10-12-2018, 12:14 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IChill
What people forget, they might look like aliens, but they are far from the truth of that | astral beings / shapeshifters .... this is why, we see them in sleep-paralyses | or when we are on the verge on the being half awake and half asleep, layin in bed. They can be seen shortly too in our mind's eye/visions) close to sleep... but know this, no matter what - at this side, they can easily take form after our fears. This is why in my experience - but yeah it happens for people in different ways, suddenly being in these encounters, like shadow people, hat man. And we shall never see it again :)

I agree 100%. They are astral entities. They reside in the astral plane. Normal people are able to perceive them in the liminal state between being awake and being asleep (the so called hypnopompic or hypnagogic state).
They indeed can shapeshift (everyone can shapeshift in the astral plane). They can read our minds as well, so they can take a form that they know will frighten you. They love coming out of closets for some reason (astral beings in general, I mean). And indeed, they can go through solid matter (everyone can do that in the astral).

Defend yourself from them in the same way you would defend from a spirit (with prayers, charms, amulets, mantras, wards, spells, etc).

Im pretty sure "alien abductions" have to do with the astral plane and astral entities. Maybe these entities have the capability to phase between the astral and the material world somehow temporarily.