Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 05-11-2018, 01:58 AM
Master
dead animals don't provide actual nourishment or strength, they just stimulate you in terrible ways fooling you into thinking you're energized while they destroy and deplete you further
Old 05-11-2018, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
dead animals don't provide actual nourishment or strength, they just stimulate you in terrible ways fooling you into thinking you're energized while they destroy and deplete you further

Really???....the majority of the rest of the world would dissagree

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 05-11-2018, 06:12 PM
Master
and the majority of the rest of the world is deluded and diseased so to speak. not that I am recovered from my years of feasting on dead carcasses either as I haven't taken my health and consumption quite seriously enough. but tell me what seems nourishing about munching on rotten dead animal?

just think about it honestly and openly for a minute or a moment if you can.

the facts beyond that are that since it is dead tissue it is acidic to the body and has all sorts of toxic byproducts that the bodily systems see as foreign matter to be rid of. there is a lot to learn about what food actually is, and what happens to us when we consume that which is not our intended food. the question must be are you open to learning and finding the ultimate truth no matter what it is? or did you just feel like pouncing on me? I am not sure if you do or do not eat animals or their products but the facts of the matter remain.

Many people the world over eat a variety of things which are not suited for mankind or any living being to consume. things in the U.S. are banned in other countries, and as it were vice versa. they eat dogs in many other countries, what are your thoughts on that to begin with? they are part of the majority of the rest of the world that disagrees with me about dead animal tissue but they also have not been told or taught the truth. You have the opportunity to learn, and by one person learning hopefully they spread it around for others to learn so eventually the majority of the world can have the reality that is best for all.

do you actually want to learn about what dead animal tissue is doing to the human body or did you just want to post your blind outrage and yell at me? I'm open to discussion and learning anything more if I've been mislead, but I have taken the time to learn and it was not an overnight thing, it's been a nearly decade long process dear, still ongoing.. but if you knew what I really discovered you would probably have a lot more question marks than 3, unless you take the time to seek and learn yourself
Old 05-11-2018, 10:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I'm open to discussion and learning anything more if I've been mislead,

Human beings are omnivores and are defined as generalized feeders, with neither carnivore nor herbivore specializations for acquiring or processing food, and who are capable of consuming and do consume both animal protein and vegetation.

Lets start with how food gets in: Our mouth

We have both molars and canine teeth....molars for grinding but like every other animal on this planet with canines...we are adapted to eat meat!

Our digestive system:

Unlike herbivores that have a long gut with huge multi-chambered stomachs for digesting an all vegetable diet....our gut is short and designed for calorie dense foods like animal protein.... It also produces powerful acids for digesting animal protein unlike herbivores that have a more alkaline digestive profile.

Also....every animal on this planet that is herbivorous produces a digestive enzyme called cellulace for digesting vegetable matter.

Human beings do not produce cellulace....in fact we can't! We don't have the metabolic equipment to do so.

Also...certain nutrients that human beings require are only found in animal protein .......B12 of course being the big one.

So yes you've been misled!

Old 05-11-2018, 10:35 PM
Master
duplicate post...annoying when it does that!

Old 06-11-2018, 12:51 AM
Master
We are omnivores with a choice, conscious choice, at least some of us.
Old 06-11-2018, 02:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam

I agree.....everyone has the choice to eat however they choose.
And because we are true omnivores. .....that means we can successfully eat any number of diets and do well on them.

I've travelled through many third world countries and you wouldn't believe what I've seen human beings surviving on!

Last edited by Lucky 1 : 06-11-2018 at 03:44 AM.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:51 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I agree.....everyone has the choice to eat however they choose.
And because we are true omnivores. .....that means we can successfully eat any number of diets and do well on them.

I've travelled through many third world countries and you wouldn't believe what I've seen human beings surviving on!

Except we don't do well when we include meat in our diet. Which would explain why heart disease patients and diabetics and other's suffering from other diseases, see either a lowering of meds or even a complete reversal of the disease process when they give up meat.

A plant-based diet and heart failure: case report and literature review (one example)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5466944/
Old 06-11-2018, 03:54 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam

Would you be interested in looking at the opposing perspective?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4NsMiOMmCY
Old 06-11-2018, 04:00 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1

Also...certain nutrients that human beings require are only found in animal protein .......B12 of course being the big one.

So yes you've been misled!

Take a look at Dr. Sofia Ochoa's video called 'Are humans omnivores, carnivores or herbivores?' (see my reply to Rah nam for link)

As for the B12, if animals are the source of B12, why is it supplemented in animal feed? Run your cursor over the package ingredients for the listed chicken feed. B12 - 2.5 mg per 10 mg of chickens weight.

https://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail....2-00B0D0204AE5

B12 is a byproduct of bacteria that live in the dirt and ponds and rivers and streams. Animals pick it up when they eat off the ground or drink from natural water sources.