Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Newbie ;)

White Tiger Dream what does it mean?

I had a unique dream last night. Not common for me. I was in the city walking down the street and I look across street and there is a white tiger. The tiger was just doing its own thing and I felt no fear. I was heading to a movie theatre and I told a passer by that i just seen the weirdest thing and he answered "a white tiger" he said that everyone has seen it and that it has been around for years. So I sit down for the movie and I thought I had someone with me but they ended up sitting elsewhere. Then a attendant approached me and told me that the movie had been cancelled. I then woke up.

I'm left wondering why about so many things here.

Why a white tiger?
Why is the tiger just doing its thing and nobody cares? I guess if it's not bothering anyone then why worry about it?
Why did I think I was with someone at the movie and then I was alone?
Why would a theater cancel a movie when people have already paid to see it?
Old 10-02-2019, 09:27 PM
Newbie ;)

From my understanding a tiger is a symbol of power, strength and willpower.

As in this situation the tiger is unimpressed, and people don’t seem too interested, could it be a situation in which these traits would be inappropriate or unimpressive ?

I’ve got to say I do like the sound of this dream, it’s brilliant
Old 10-02-2019, 11:49 PM
Ascender

Keep in mind, that the dream environment is not the same as your waking state and how you experience things consciously. The white tiger is rare and typically represents strength and the ability to assert your power and get what you want. They are after all, great hunters. In the dream, the tiger represents an aspect within you that everyone is familiar with already, as the guy in the dream states. The fact that the film is cancelled could indicate you're unwilling to play along in some sort of program and are being the lone wolf or in this case, the lone tiger, or you haven't quite put the whole picture together yet visually of what you wish to do.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up

AaronOswaldEdwards; Yeah I don't know yet however my gut tells me its a message. I plan to keep updating this thread as things unfold.

Yauoughta; So I have been talking with some other people and one person suggested that white could be a female. I was thinking maybe white was purity. It's such an odd dream. I don't think I have ever dreamed of animals.

I also have another post on this forum where I am seeking understanding of spirituality; probably not religion, however. Recently I was healed spiritually and I really didn't think it would actually do anything.

Here is the post. Well I guess I can't post url's until I hit 15 posts... Grrrr can some admin please fully unlock my account.

My other post is under the Dream section and the title is
"Please help me on my quest to learn about spirituality"

I'm absolutely loving this community so far.