Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 07-02-2019, 03:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Visits from astral being, or past life soulmate....

I've only been able to sense spiritual beings for a few years and I do get a strong feeling like there is another person's presence near me on occasion. I started feeling it very strongly about half a year or so ago and their the person I was feeling and seeing was an attractive young woman, and it felt very familiar somehow, I could hear that person speak to me and I felt I could trust her as I sensed no ill will. There were periods of time where her presence was nearly constant and others when she'd come and go. I even had a nickname for her before but I eventually got around to asking her name and she told me it was Olivia. Felt very close to her for a while and I most strongly felt her energy when I was in times of emotional crisis needed a friend, sometimes I felt that connection so strongly I thought it was love even though I'm flesh and blood and she's not. There's still a lot that I don't know about past lives or astral beings and would like anyone's feedback and no 'she's a succubus' I don't really subscribe to that belief.
Old 13-02-2019, 03:44 AM
Deactivated Account
I think fewer people are here in this section. I honestly found this one yesterday or so. You may get more feedback if you post this at soulmate section but I do wonder ruling out the possibility of succubus could be one of the reason? Are you doing this because you believe they don't exist?
If I were you, I wouldn't rule out the possibility for the sake of the truth.
Are you saying she's not the one because all you can feel is the positive energy from her so there's no way she's evil?
Then, why don't you try to communicate with her more seeing how she's willing to show up and tell things about herself?

I've actually read someone's story about reuniting his twinflame (soulmate) after she's passed away. He's dated the girls when he was young but was leading his own life since then and IIRC, he was in crisis when he "met" her again in astral. Your story sounds similar to his but I'm not gonna post the link since he's already started the business with her on the other side and it seems like he's dependent on it. If you are interested, I can PM you the link but I was just wanting to make sure no one is forced to buy his stuff to have the same experience as his.(it's also against this forum rule to introduce any commercial link here so)
Old 13-02-2019, 04:03 AM
Knower

it's easy to believe that which feeds your soul is love. When a person is adored, understood, accepted, validated, etc., that person being the one receiving all this indescribably feel-good attention could very easily reciprocate with feelings of love.

It is what you do with it that counts. I have great love for people I will never meet. That doesn't stop me from having a full and complete relationship in the here and now.

You are multidimensional. Let it be.
Old 14-02-2019, 06:33 PM
Ascender
Just accept the fact that you are opening up your psychic channels.