Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 14-02-2019, 04:46 PM
Ascender
Wink Adventures in Dating Manifestations Here

I thought it would be fun to share our deliberate manifesting focuses with regards to our dating. And how it all turned out.

For instance I have decided to manifest dating a police officer/detective. *To be continued...
Old 14-02-2019, 09:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Make sure you’re very clear on wanting to date one and not just meet one...

Otherwise you may end up with a speeding ticket
Old 14-02-2019, 11:16 PM
Deactivated Account
I am going to manifest a beautiful girl with long dark black hair and sparkling eyes, certain other un-named physical characteristics lol, who is my spiritual equal, with a loving heart, a fabulous and fun creative personality, and who is very smart and friendly and who has her own divine purpose in this world. FUN!!

Whew that's a lot, haha, better get to work on myself so I can be a mirror match to all that hahaha...

On the male side, I've got enough going on in that area already. I don't need, or want, anymore. Just some clarification with current & future manifestations, cleared up. Hope the Universe has got the memo on that, and gets back to me soon. :)

This is a fun thread!

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 15-02-2019, 09:48 PM
Ascender
I also want to date men from the UK. So it would be so fun to get asked out by some kind of American cop born an raised in Britain! Maybe he would have to be MI5? A British operative in US! Ahhhha ha.

I already have a copy who drives by the library while I am waiting for it to open and says, "hi!" Hehe, heee!