Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-02-2019, 03:44 PM
Seeker

Devil, Tower RX, Sun Rx, 4 of pentacles RX

I made a sacrifce in order to save my relationship with someone. I was wondering if i made the right choice.

Devil

Tower Rx

Sun Rx

Four of Pentacles Rx

Please and Thank you!!
Old 06-02-2019, 07:49 PM
Deactivated Account

I sense a decision very much needed, but not without a sense of poverty consciousness/lower vibrational emotions .

For cleared answers, maybe ask where the energy is going as a result of this decision. Questions centered around yes/no can be very sketchy/vague
Old 09-02-2019, 05:16 PM
55Degrees

Hi Vanno.

These are really difficult cards that probably speak more about your doubts around your decision.
As a yes/no response I think the percentage of reversals may be telling. Only you will know if you made the right choice (hindsight is a wonderful thing).
Old 10-02-2019, 12:22 PM
55Degrees

OK I couldn't get into my previous post to edit, but felt compelled to post this.
I have just noticed your earlier post here http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...65&postcount=1

What I find interesting is in that post (re; breaking up/taking a relationship break) your first card was The Devil rx and in this one (saving your relationship) the first card is The Devil.

You may need to look into how healthy this relationship is, and is it just you that is having to make sacrifices.
Please understand, I'm not making any claims or judgements here, but I do tend to find The Devil turning up in relationship questions is usually a cause for concern.
Old 18-03-2019, 06:10 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
OK I couldn't get into my previous post to edit, but felt compelled to post this.
I have just noticed your earlier post here http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...65&postcount=1

What I find interesting is in that post (re; breaking up/taking a relationship break) your first card was The Devil rx and in this one (saving your relationship) the first card is The Devil.

You may need to look into how healthy this relationship is, and is it just you that is having to make sacrifices.
Please understand, I'm not making any claims or judgements here, but I do tend to find The Devil turning up in relationship questions is usually a cause for concern.

Thank you!!! for taking your time and looking at my past reading! I really appreciate it. I realized the relationship wasn't going to work out and wasn't healthy but I took a step back and I was holding on to something for now reason. Due to this experience, I'm able look at the Devil card from a new perspective and I don't believe it's a good card for relationships at all.