Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-02-2019, 07:40 PM
Newbie ;)

meeting spirit guides

I did meditation today i believe i went deep trance my thoughts were clear to see my guides my breathing went shallow.

I felt relaxed and my whole body felt like it was so light like i was floating in water i could feel energy running through my body.

After i seen my guides i felt a heat around my body from face downwards energy flowing and a bright golden light like the whole room i was in just lit up shining in my face.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:54 PM
Knower
i remember when i used to try i used to fall asleep on many try's. it took a while to get to that state where you close eyes and relaxed but aware, i think they call it the alpha state. i used to see alot of colours like green when i opened eyes again. im sure i have a lady spirit guide, but i have no confirmation, it's like you have to trust and believe it. i look back now at this and wonder if it was like an educated guess, i do have douts and i think that blocks it out.
Old 07-02-2019, 01:43 AM
Pathfinder

I experience hypnagogic state when i meditate now, and i've seen many beautiful scenes and spoken to beautiful voices. I did go into a trance like state twice, but i was pretty much out of it at the time, then i felt great days afterward. I don't really know how to reproduce that consistently, but the hypnagogic state happens every time.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Jen,

What a cool experience. Were you surprised at what you saw or did your guides look how you expected them to?
Old 07-02-2019, 05:32 PM
Newbie ;)

I knew one of my guides was a family member i lost 24yrs ago my granddad i wasn't surprised to meet them as i grew up with a parent who was a clairvoyance/healer for 30yrs+.

My mum taught me all the tools i need when i use to meditate 20yrs ago with my mum using protection and grounding and chakras.

I have only began meditation again 4-5 months ago after awakening after the loss of my mum with flashes, colours and a figure close to my bed which is when i started to learn all that i can.

does anyone know what a ball of gold light is as in my meditation i did yesterday i was given a golden ball of light in my hands from one my guide with colours inside i have looked for a symbolic reason but nothing.

I also see a pyramid every time i meditate i was told at a workshop i did few days ago people were reading my aura a pyramid was above my head and my aura was glowing with a hand of my guide on my shoulder.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:25 PM
Newbie ;)

I think you would be the best person to interpret the meaning of the gold ball. To me I instantly thought it had healing meaning - similar to chios energy healing meditation - although that ball is orange so perhaps the colour gold is symbolic in it's own way perhaps indicating mastery. The pyramid is a symbol loaded with meaning that perhaps you are meant to discover for yourself.

I saw one of my guides for the first time about a week ago and it really surprised me because it was very different from any expectations I had.

I wish you all the best and would be interested to hear what you discover.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:25 PM
Administrator
My guide stood before me and told me who he was that was many moons ago I don't have to meditate to see him. but for others getting to know your guide is done through meditation.

Namaste
Old 27-02-2019, 04:26 AM
Newbie ;)

i know when there close by with a temperature change or a feeling i get.
and recently i have visitations at night from my loved ones and guides i am still getting to know them expect my family guides.

i know them well enough to trust them if i decide to go the trance route as that's what i have shown recently by spirit.