Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-01-2019, 09:32 AM
Seeker

Safety in Automatic Writing

Since awakening and feeling weird energies while asleep, I have been playing an Archangel Michael prayer for protection before I sleep. Last night as I played the prayer, I also had a notebook next to me and was holding a pen. As soon as the prayer finished, I had a question in my mind about something pertaining to a land deal I was negotiating and which was about to fall through. I did not ask it to anyone in particular but the pen moved in my hand and wrote an YES on the notebook. I realised I probably communicated to a spirit guide at that time. To test it further I asked a few more questions and after sometime realised I was doing automatic writing. But after sometime wondered if it was safe to do it. I also had restless fidgety hands for sometime like I should be doing something with them. What if I invite negative energies? How do I do it safely ? I did not sleep well last night. I have been waking up between 2-4 am and I was restless last night. Did I inadvertently invite someone I dont need around me ?
Old 31-01-2019, 03:20 PM
Knower
Automatic writing is very safe if you keep your vessel protected. What many channels do is open their energy wide open and allow a being to take over their body and write with their hand.

I suggest allowing who or what intelligence you'd like to get answers from to stand behind your left shoulder and speak into your ear while you write. Be very clear and precise with your intention in how you want the energy to be positive. Do not focus on inviting someone who is negative into your space who doesn't have the best intentions for you. Only invite the beings, intelligences, or energies with the best and highest good for you out of unconditional love.

Set yourself up in a pillar of white light around you. And if you still end up feeling vulnerable you can also just put a full-body shield of white light around you as well. While you're writing as long as you listen with your heart and stay centered in your own light you will be fine!

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 01-02-2019, 07:28 AM
Knower

When you are automatic writing you can write at the top of the page who you want to channel. Such as 'My spirit guides, please be with me' or 'Higher self, please be present' or perhaps a particular divine being you had in mind or guardian angel. Before you start you can raise your vibration by taking a few deep breaths and you can even call on Archangel Michael and ask him to raise your vibration to attract only high vibrating spirits.

You can also sleep with some selenite under your pillow, which I did when I was first opening up for cleansing and protection.

Have fun
Old 01-02-2019, 03:57 PM
Master
I agree with both Quantum Light and Taurus, automatic writing is really safe. When I automatic write mostly it's my guides that I am channelling. If I ask a specific question because my guides have to be neutral they do not answer this. Therefore I connect to the archangels and ask if any of my lineage has anything that they want to communicate to me. As Taurus says, I protect myself with my guradian angel light,or a pillar of light, the colour gold works well too... Keep going with it, it's really fun. Your hand might ache, they tend to move faster than we do because the ideas are instantaneous.
Old 02-02-2019, 06:32 AM
Seeker

Do any of you follow a particular process ? I am so new to this. Would like to know how you start ? Do you follow a particular ritual ? How do you open communication ? How do you close ? Tips would be helpful. Thanks so much.
Old 02-02-2019, 06:57 AM
Knower

Basically:

1. Write at top of page who I'm addressing, e.g. My spirit guides please be present
2. Below write my question(s)
3. Take some deep breaths
4. Time myself for a max of 1-2minutes on each question
5. Write "My spirit guides say" over and over again until I feel drawn to write something coming through
6. Then after getting my answers, while still in an altered state (day-dreamy), I'll edit and interpret the message.

You can say a thank you afterwards and perhaps drink some water for grounding.

This is, of course, is my approach and I find it works. After lots of practice, you'll be able to distinguish whether it's coming from your sub-conscious or the spirit you addressed - just takes time. Have fun =]
Old 04-02-2019, 04:42 AM
Seeker

Can spirit guide be my mother who's passed on ?I think I chanelled her yesterday as I practised. I lost her 25 years ago and it was a very emotional experience for me.She told me she is with me all the time.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:19 PM
Knower

Great to hear you're getting stuck into practice and it looks like your efforts have been blessed. Your mother can definitely be a spirit guide =]

I've got a grandmother as one of mine. She feels quite motherly towards me and I was her first grandchild. We haven't chatted but I've seen her as an orb close to my body when I was at the beginning of my spiritual awakening.
Old 05-02-2019, 02:26 PM
Seeker

So, I figured out I could also channel my twin flame. I dont feel the telepathy because I think I'm still not there yet although I sometimes feel I can talk to him as I sleep , but I thought I'd try it and it worked. And its almost instantaneous. I just have to ask if he's around and if I can talk and it happens.
Old 14-02-2019, 03:47 AM
Suspended

I think there's something here, I'm trying to decipher it and I understand that everyone here probably has homes, lives and leads a normal life outside of this place like me...

I want to encase myself on the things you're saying.