Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 25-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Knower

A Couple of Miraculous Encounters

When I was in the woods several months ago, I had an incredible encounter with a deer fawn. This was in a public preserve area, so I imagine that the deer were incredibly familiar with people, as I was able to get within fifteen feet of deer routinely. On one particular morning, I observed a deer walk from out of the brush. It was probably thirty feet away. It suddenly began to sprint directly at me, as though it were trying ram into me. At the last possible moment - when it were perhaps two feet in front of my leg - it sort of rotated its body in mid air and veered off to the side, narrowly missing me. It was as though I had a magnet on my body.

I had an interesting experience a couple of a days ago. I was sitting inside my home, near the glass door that abuts our deck. Something caught my eye. I looked out and saw a bobcat kitten that was standing there, perhaps fifteen feet away, looking directly into my eyes. It wagged its stub of a tail at me as it stood there for a while, staring at me through the glass.

It is almost as though the animals were divinely placed in that situation or drawn to me or some such, perhaps to remind me of the splendidness of nature and how all beings in the world are connected.
Old 25-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Ascender
Interesting! It's difficult to say what caused these things to happen. Probably they sensed your spirituality and were attracted to you.
Old 25-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Master

How magical!

It is sad when animals, through centuries of cruelty and persecution, run from man, but I have found that when human kindness is extended they are only too happy to make friends and I believe actively enjoy and feel safe in human company.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 25-11-2012, 11:42 PM
amy green

I think animals can probably detect our vibration/aura. How else can you explain why dogs and cats "take" to some people and not others? I am sure they can tell who is receptive to them.

Old 26-11-2012, 04:34 AM
Knower

One other thing I would like to share: While driving in a very rural area recently, I nearly hit a deer. The animal sprinted to the edge of the road and at the last possible moment, stopped and ran the other direction. Had things worked out slightly differently, I would have rammed the deer in my little car while going 70 MPH. It would have certainly killed the animal, badly damaged the car, and possibly hurt us.
Old 26-11-2012, 04:55 AM
Henri77

I can't help but think it might be an "energy or being" around you that may be causing this.
It certainly could be your soul-light but that seems rather odd behavior for the deer.

Yes, deer are known to be hit by cars,but it still seems a bit strange.

Was it truly a bobcat, fawn.... or something else adopting that form, or a cat, fawn under another influence.
Old 28-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Master
That's how it is with birds of prey and me. Yes got 2 simultaneous hits today involving a bald eagle and a sharp-shinned hawk, and yes they both were directly connected to my upcoming trip to see my long-lost lady friend.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 28-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by John DiFool
That's how it is with birds of prey and me. Yes got 2 simultaneous hits today involving a bald eagle and a sharp-shinned hawk, and yes they both were directly connected to my upcoming trip to see my long-lost lady friend.

How is it that the birds interact with you?

You consider this to be a message?
Old 29-11-2012, 01:48 AM
Master
Oh.....................yes.

For instance, I went to one of my other wild spots today, 30 miles from the 1st one.

Saw a sharp-shinned Hawk adult male (same as the 1st one) perched in a tree.

Then heard a Bald Eagle cry.

So signs point to yes, I'd say (lots more in the SC forum after oh probably two hours of typing and editing and ****).
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 12-01-2013, 05:24 PM
Knower

I today noticed a squirrel on my patio. I sat down on the floor, next to the sliding glass door. I put my hand up against the window. The animal approached and for approximately one minute, conducted its activities within a couple of feet of the glass - and my hand. It then pressed its nose up against the glass and attempted to smell my hand. It stood on its hind legs and pressed its front paws up against the glass, directly opposite my hand.

Did this animal sense positive energy from me or some such? Or perhaps some entity urged it to interact with me without its instinctual fear?