Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-01-2020, 01:12 PM
Master

New year and a new OBE

The new year just arrived and I finally had a fully OBE where I had enough energy to actually do something, after so so many failed attempts.

I found myself on a near by street, flying, it was darkness everywhere, I could only see the stars on the sky and the lights from people's houses. I was going somewhere but I had no idea where, so I tried once to leave this area and as usual, I was pushed back ( I keep experienced this OBE on and on, it's not the first time ). I decided to go back home, at one point I was close to go in space but I remembered that it's very hard to stay focused while flying towards the outer space so I just decided to back home. On my way back home, I felt this pull to the right side but it was not powerful enough to stop me from my own way.Some few moments later I saw a child, a baby, he was clothed in some black clothes and he was left in the middle of the street, in the middle of the winter. So I decided to take him to his parents, at that moment I understood why I was pulled to the right side, the house of his parents was on the right side, so I went there and I put the child in their house, I did not enter that house, I only left the child thorugh the walls on their bed, in that very moment, I heard a voice, the voice of a full grown man: Thank you!; and this is how I felt pulled back into my body and I woke up.

Now, these people, don't have a child in real life, I don't even think they are married.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:11 AM
Master

I had one OBE last night and 3 more in the morning, last night I was in a place where I've seen huge energies, today in the morning I mostly flew around different places. I felt how all my stolen energies returned back to me, they were stolen by some entities and when these energies returned to me, parts of their bodies become like smoke and disappeared.

I could go in and out from my body again and again, I also tried to go in space but I could not see much.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:22 PM
Master

Awesome experience you had! Though I didn't have an obese I did spend the day retrieving energy from places I had allowed it to be taken.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Now, these people, don't have a child in real life, I don't even think they are married.

If it was not a lucid dream maybe she miscarried or had an abortion at one point and you saw this child.

We used to often have a spirit child in our house which both me and my kids used to see at times but who looked like my daughter but was just a couple of years younger if looking at her face on.. cause of the strong family resemblance (I once actually when walking past a room where the spirit was one day mistook it for my daughter) so I used to think may of been the abortion of my sister as the age would of been around right.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
If it was not a lucid dream maybe she miscarried or had an abortion at one point and you saw this child.

We used to often have a spirit child in our house which both me and my kids used to see at times but who looked like my daughter but was just a couple of years younger if looking at her face on.. cause of the strong family resemblance (I once actually when walking past a room where the spirit was one day mistook it for my daughter) so I used to think may of been the abortion of my sister as the age would of been around right.

They are two brothers, their cousin, so to say, and thier mother, they are not married at all. I have no idea what this means, I just did what I felt that I have to do, to take the child and leave him at that home.

Interesting, my grandma, before her death, saw many many children and men and women, you know, spirits, all around the house and inside our house, they were like everywhere.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Awesome experience you had! Though I didn't have an obese I did spend the day retrieving energy from places I had allowed it to be taken.

It may sound strange but one of the entity who had stolen my energy had the appearance of a witch and parts of its body became like smoke and the energy returned back to me.
Old 05-01-2020, 07:40 PM
Master

It doesn't sound strange Long ago when I did some soul retrieval I collected energy from a being I knew as an ancient one. It was tired and alone sitting on a throne, and when I retrieved my energy it crumbled and turned into dust. I like this idea that we can call back our own energy whether we left it in a past life or somehow gave it away to someone in our waking life...
Old 07-01-2020, 10:39 AM
Master

I just had a new OBE this morning, though, this one was a very unusual one.

I found myself in my spiritual body, so to say, still in my physical body, I just could not rise above it. In all this time I heard the voice of a man talking with me, while this happened, his voice was very clear and I could understand his words, when I woke up, I forgot everything. Anyway, after the voice stopped, I found myself in the same situation and I became little afraid that I may never leave this state, but at that very moment, I finally rose up and I flew through the walls of my room.

Everything was so vivid and even the details were so real, at this point I was just walking in our backyard and then I decided to fly and to visit my neighbour, I saw several people and one of them passed right by my side having no idea that I am there as if I was invisible. Then I saw one of the most whitest thing I ever saw, it was like a huge flake of snow, I knew that it came for me, at this moment, everything became black. Few moments later I found myself once again flying, but at this point I was leaving my neighbour backyard and when I was close to reach the street, I saw my grandma. I had no idea that she is going to actually see me because this what she did, in a moment she focused her view on me, and I knew she can see me, I felt overwhelmed by tears and I woke up instantly.

This OBE was very very peaceful and I think I've spent the longest time I ever spent outside of my physical body, I knew that I had the time to explore and do what I want but I had no idea what to do.. I think I spent around 10-15 minutes there.

Last night I meditated and as usual I reached a deep state, from this state, I usually experience many many times, several voices appeared, one told me: Start over again; and I know this is a personal message to me because I knew what it means. Anyway, another voice said a bad word toward me or toward that first voice, I am not sure.

All in all, another amazing experience but sadly I had no idea what to do there and I could not explore more..

This is my fifth OBE in just a week, I could not expect this, my energy is back.