Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-01-2020, 09:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Wouldn’t the foundation of the self experiencing itself by more about the sensory relationship we create the appearance of things as they appear?

If I walk outside and look up, a conditioned name might arise. “I’m looking up at the sky”. If I walk outside, connect my feet to the earth, feel my feet touching the earth, feel sensations under my feet, move my body and eyes to look up, become aware of colour transmitted through my eyes, see with my eyes the expanse of the sky, I hear a loud noise, I see shape and form moving Across the sky, I watch with my eyes as it disappears, from my view.

I would say that self experience in the ways that you have described is part of the parcel for sure .

What is the foundation for the foundation of the earth beneath your feet to be sensed?

How I understand mind is that the ground beneath your feet is in or of the mind the same as self is.

So in regards to the premise that I AM not mind where mind is the earth and the trees and all things, one would then have to know what constitutes the properties of all things to know if they are primarily the same as I AM .

If the mind simply constitutes a thought of the earth without there being the experience of it then one could quite rightly say that I AM not the thought, I AM perhaps rather more the thinker of the thought /s but alas, some would say I AM is not even that, but one would have to know what constitutes the properties of the thinker of thought in reflection of all things ..

It always boils down to what you fundamentally are .

x daz x
Old 02-01-2020, 08:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
And if you can control it,who's the one who's doing this?
The mind controling the mind, does not work. The best thing you are able to do is to know yourself/your ego by being conscious of your mind/thoughts that judges this or that is good or bad or positive or negative or right and wrong and be conscious of when you are escaping the divine eternal present moment by thinking of your past and by thinking/daydreaming of your future.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I would say that self experience in the ways that you have described is part of the parcel for sure .

What is the foundation for the foundation of the earth beneath your feet to be sensed?

How I understand mind is that the ground beneath your feet is in or of the mind the same as self is.

So in regards to the premise that I AM not mind where mind is the earth and the trees and all things, one would then have to know what constitutes the properties of all things to know if they are primarily the same as I AM .

If the mind simply constitutes a thought of the earth without there being the experience of it then one could quite rightly say that I AM not the thought, I AM perhaps rather more the thinker of the thought /s but alas, some would say I AM is not even that, but one would have to know what constitutes the properties of the thinker of thought in reflection of all things ..

It always boils down to what you fundamentally are .

x daz x

What constitutes the thinker of thought in reflection of all things?

We are in affect a bundle of memories in this mind body reflecting what we are and know, through the mind/body system conditioned.

What we are without those affects and memories, is ‘clarity’. That clarity bridges an openness. Everything you are in this mind/body movement then, is simply ‘aware’ of itself experiencing. The direct experience, then is ‘not about’ thoughts alone. You can think anything about this experience, but if you drop into the body and immerse as an open vessel, thoughts become something else. The experience is not your mind creating the experience, but the awareness your witnessing your being in that experience. Fully immersed but witnessing, rather than controlling through the minds ideas of what is.

The mind will limit the experience, the mind/body immersed fully open to what is, opens the potential beyond you as the ‘decider’ ‘doer’ alone through his mind.

What it boils down too is not what you fundamentally are, but the way in which you notice yourself as your potential. If your using the mind alone to determine the experience, the potential is contained by the mind. The mind is the driver if it’s leadjng the show. Total immersion let’s that driver go and let’s the experience open you beyond it’s (the mind)need or desire to make be.
Old 03-01-2020, 06:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
The last weeks i did a lot if invocations to my guides,cause i was tought a new method to disidentify from things and stuff i wasn't aware off.

At First it came like an 'idea' because i was searching for a new way to connect energeticaly with my guides.The message i receive was something like ''tell your mind to do it'''

At the same moment i also realize that if I can tell my mind something,then what part of me was capable to do such thing?
I tried it immediately.I pretended that my mind is a seperate entity who acts on it's own,and i ordered it to connect with my guides.

In some seconds i experienced peacefull energies,caffeine had no effect anymore,and i noticed that even the cold weather wasn't able to affect me.
No stress,no intrusive thoughts,and i could sit in front of my pc for hours,without getting mentaly tired.Even my sleep become deeper.
Also even if i was in a relaxed state,i felt that i have more energy than ever.
Seems like i tapped into a healing frequency (i'm not sure).

Anyway.

I'm still trying to understand my true nature and who i really am,cause things are not as a thoughted.
Good lesson,and i have a lot more to learn..

sounds awesome! thanks for sharing.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 03-01-2020, 08:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
What constitutes the thinker of thought in reflection of all things?

We are in affect a bundle of memories in this mind body reflecting what we are and know, through the mind/body system conditioned.

What we are without those affects and memories, is ‘clarity’. That clarity bridges an openness. Everything you are in this mind/body movement then, is simply ‘aware’ of itself experiencing. The direct experience, then is ‘not about’ thoughts alone. You can think anything about this experience, but if you drop into the body and immerse as an open vessel, thoughts become something else. The experience is not your mind creating the experience, but the awareness your witnessing your being in that experience. Fully immersed but witnessing, rather than controlling through the minds ideas of what is.

The mind will limit the experience, the mind/body immersed fully open to what is, opens the potential beyond you as the ‘decider’ ‘doer’ alone through his mind.

What it boils down too is not what you fundamentally are, but the way in which you notice yourself as your potential. If your using the mind alone to determine the experience, the potential is contained by the mind. The mind is the driver if it’s leadjng the show. Total immersion let’s that driver go and let’s the experience open you beyond it’s (the mind)need or desire to make be.

I would put it the other way round in that what we are of this mind-body has a bundle of memories, with the present moment however there is no memory of this until there is the thought of this having already happened .

Without these memories or self associations had one cannot suggest from this position as the opening post suggests that I am not mind .

What constitutes the thinker of thought is what you are that is the thinker, without the thinker in place, one would not attain a thought .

Direct experience as you put it of the mind body still entertains the thinker of thought in reflection of the associations had and the memories had, one doesn't forget their dog because there is clarity .

What I said stands, because it does boil down to what you are when we suggest we are not this or that . How can you or I or anyone say anything about this or that if it doesn't have direct relations to what we are .

You speak about lots of things in reflection of what you are, you have listed many descriptors from mind, clarity, driver, awareness, mind-body and such likes. What does any of that mean without boiling them all down into the requirement to know what you are / realize what you are .

You can't even say a dog is what you are without a self reference for that can you?

What you fundamentally are, is at the heart of everything.

x daz x
Old 23-01-2020, 07:44 AM
Master
I asked my guides about this method,and i was told that i learned how to 'split' my mind.The more i practise the method of disidentifying the more i move to the realization of the void.
Old 23-01-2020, 10:11 AM
Master
The ego-mind-body is a function of the nervous system. you want to train your ego-mind-body, instead of controlling your ego-mind-body.
Old 23-01-2020, 05:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
The ego-mind-body is a function of the nervous system. you want to train your ego-mind-body, instead of controlling your ego-mind-body.

Some would argue that the nervous system is a function of the ego-mind-body.

Peace
Old 23-01-2020, 05:42 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Body https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/body

Nervous System https://www.merriam-webster.com/dict...rvous%20system

Mind https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mind

Ego https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ego

Mind arises from nervous system and nervous system is a component of body.

Ego is part of the makeup of mind.

Nothing controversial here. The controversy and debate ensues when consciousness is brought into the discussion.
Old 23-01-2020, 06:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Mind arises from nervous system and nervous system is a component of body.

Never mind the conventional dictionary definitions. Is a human being just a physical body or is the physical body just the lowest and most visible aspect of a human being?

Peace