Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 16-11-2018, 07:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I had a reply typed up for you, but my phone inexplicably died, with full battery power as soon as I went to post it, so I am not permitted to tell you.

All I can do, is repost the page with all my sessions on it... watch them...and yes, it is me on there:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...69&postcount=1

Sorry about that.

No problem ,I understand that you must be busy.

I did see those videos the last time you gave me those but I could/can not believe that I have the potential to do the same.
Old 16-11-2018, 08:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
No problem ,I understand that you must be busy.

I did see those videos the last time you gave me those but I could/can not believe that I have the potential to do the same.
Also, see my latest post in the Hindu forum...It goes a bit of the way to explain how.

The only thing I can say is that when a radio does a reverse sweep of the FM band at 200 megacycles per second, something happens within my brain which makes it tune in to that exact same frequency and I can hear full sentences between the radio stations...but I guess, being an Autistic Savant will do that every time.

Last night, I did reach the realisation that these beings have my best interests at heart, and just because I initially tuned in to the lower realms, that's not all there is out there.
Old 16-11-2018, 10:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Also, see my latest post in the Hindu forum...It goes a bit of the way to explain how.

The only thing I can say is that when a radio does a reverse sweep of the FM band at 200 megacycles per second, something happens within my brain which makes it tune in to that exact same frequency and I can hear full sentences between the radio stations...but I guess, being an Autistic Savant will do that every time.

Last night, I did reach the realisation that these beings have my best interests at heart, and just because I initially tuned in to the lower realms, that's not all there is out there.

I read the post you mentioned about, in the Hindu forum.

If I may ask, are you and your health fine? Is everything alright my friend? I am a bit worried since you are not responding to my posts on Meditation instead of Sleep thread. If your health is not fine then please let me know I will ask my yogi Babaji in my village to kindly heal you as he as healed me. Not forcing you in any way but since you helped me a lot so if I can be of any use then please let me know.
Old 16-11-2018, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
I read the post you mentioned about, in the Hindu forum.

If I may ask, are you and your health fine? Is everything alright my friend? I am a bit worried since you are not responding to my posts on Meditation instead of Sleep thread. If your health is not fine then please let me know I will ask my yogi Babaji in my village to kindly heal you as he as healed me. Not forcing you in any way but since you helped me a lot so if I can be of any use then please let me know.
Thank you for your concern, but I want to concentrate on other things on this forum (and off it) for a while, instead of asking Shiv-ji questions about meditation. That gives me a headache sometimes and I would like to talk with other people as well for a while. When I get too bogged down in philosophical discourse, I tend to close off my heart chakra...giving my uninterrupted, full attention is not really something I can do right now...and my health is on the improve, but I am still not functioning to the best of my capacity.
Old 16-11-2018, 10:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Thank you for your concern, but I want to concentrate on other things on this forum (and off it) for a while, instead of asking Shiv-ji questions about meditation. That gives me a headache sometimes and I would like to talk with other people as well for a while. When I get too bogged down in philosophical discourse, I tend to close off my heart chakra...giving my uninterrupted, full attention is not really something I can do right now...and my health is on the improve, but I am still not functioning to the best of my capacity.

I understand, No problem at all!
Please take your time.

Wish you the speedy recovery and peace of mind.

Let me know if you need my help, anytime.

Have a great day!

Bye for now.
Old 10-01-2020, 09:58 PM
Pathfinder

I used to pick up very clear EVPs every time I went to a medium and the session was tape recorded. In fact, this is how I became familiar with them. Then I started recording randomly and had very similar experiences in terms of getting more and more and getting better at hearing them.

I also noticed that background noise or other people talking would make the evp much louder and clearer.

I lost interest when I realized that I was picking up random people with whom I had no connection with.
Old 29-04-2021, 08:04 PM
Experiencer
emf detector

i got this emf smog detector that scans the airwave frequencies starting from 200Mhz to 8Ghz its got a tiny piezo speaker its strange but its almost like you can hear a voice coming through its tiny speaker admittedly the duration was short each and sounded clanky i even went as far to say some words out loud and it responded almost right away. i bought the device to measure harmful emf waves
Old 01-05-2021, 11:55 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I just want to see if it is easy for other people to hear my EVPs. Let me know if you can hear them. My real name is David, that's why some of the EVPs are saying David.

Btw, doing EVP work has turned my life into a living hell. It is as dangerous as messing with a ouija board. I don't not recommend doing EVP work. The more I listened to the voices I were recorded the more I started hearing them without having to record them. Now I hear them every day and can't seem to get rid of them. And their very negative and tormenting. Unfortunately this does happen to some people who are somewhat sensitive. Just google "hearing voices after doing EVPs" and you will see that this has happened to other people too.

Anyway, if anybody listens to my EVPs, let me know if you can hear them.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Yep. That'll happen. And not just to you, but others around you. You and yours may even start seeing shadow people and experiencing poltergeist phenomena.

It all yields easily to banishment tools, such as the LBRP.
Old 23-09-2021, 01:30 PM
Newbie ;)

How to enhance I want to know too