Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 26-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Conversations with my pendulum

This morning I had a few questions I was looking for answers to. After reading the recent postings about pendulums, I thought I should ask my pendulum.

I was holding my pendulum and just casually said " Good morning ". And simultaneously, I heard in my mind " yes, it is a good morning " and my pendulum started swinging in the answer of my yes answers ! Most interesting I thought.

Usually when I start working with my pendulum, I start by asking a yes question, just to reconfirm the direction of the swing ( and yes, AngelBreeze I do remember you telling me I can program the pendulum , which I did do later in the conversation.)

And so I proceeded with my questions .....

now my question is ~

WHO am I talking to ? I was wanting to connect with Spirit, but I didn't actually request to do so. Was Spirit reading my thoughts and answering me ? Was it one of my Spirit Guides ?

And I know some people start out their conversations, asking their Spirit Guides to speak to them thru their pendulums, or via the pendulums. And I have heard of people speaking to their loved ones, also using the pendulum as the conversation piece, so to speak.

A bit late, to think of this, but I suppose I could have/ should have asked WHO I was speaking to ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 26-01-2011, 03:58 PM
SoaringSpirit

Dream Angel, personally, I usually connect with a particular 'guide' when using my pendulum, but I also use it to connect with those who have died as well as the 'souls' of those that I help sometimes. It depends on what I am doing as to 'who' I connect with.
Old 26-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Soaring Spirit. So do you ask first to speak to whoever it is you are wanting to speak with, before you ask the pendulum ? This would make sense, so probably a silly question.

Expect Miracles !

Old 26-01-2011, 04:05 PM
SoaringSpirit

Normally I greet my guide when using the pendulum, and explain what I'm going to do and then contact whomever else I need to. I know then that he (my guide) will be watching over any communication too.
Old 26-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Sounds like a good idea ! And if you don't mind me asking, did it take a few turns, tries, before you connected with your Guide this way ?

or did you just sit down one day, decide to connect with your Guide using the pendulum and voila ! Instant success ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 26-01-2011, 04:23 PM
SoaringSpirit

To tell you the truth, initially when I picked up a pendulum I had no idea what I was doing, I just dabbled in it and because of that, I lost interest very quickly (this was many, many years ago). Then a while later, I 'met' (on the web) someone who became a dowsing mentor to me and I learned everything I know about dowsing from him. At that point, I had instant success. Of course since then I have learned more on my own too.
Old 26-01-2011, 04:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you SoaringSpirit !

Expect Miracles !

Old 26-01-2011, 05:03 PM
SoaringSpirit

Enjoy using your pendulum Dream Angel, its a VERY useful tool and I use mine daily for various reasons.
Old 26-01-2011, 05:06 PM
AngelBreeze

Pendulums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
This morning I had a few questions I was looking for answers to. After reading the recent postings about pendulums, I thought I should ask my pendulum.

I was holding my pendulum and just casually said " Good morning ". And simultaneously, I heard in my mind " yes, it is a good morning " and my pendulum started swinging in the answer of my yes answers ! Most interesting I thought.

Usually when I start working with my pendulum, I start by asking a yes question, just to reconfirm the direction of the swing ( and yes, AngelBreeze I do remember you telling me I can program the pendulum , which I did do later in the conversation.)

And so I proceeded with my questions .....

now my question is ~

WHO am I talking to ? I was wanting to connect with Spirit, but I didn't actually request to do so. Was Spirit reading my thoughts and answering me ? Was it one of my Spirit Guides ?

And I know some people start out their conversations, asking their Spirit Guides to speak to them thru their pendulums, or via the pendulums. And I have heard of people speaking to their loved ones, also using the pendulum as the conversation piece, so to speak.

A bit late, to think of this, but I suppose I could have/ should have asked WHO I was speaking to ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Warm greetings Dream Angel!

You ask: "WHO am I talking to ? I was wanting to connect with Spirit, but I didn't actually request to do so. Was Spirit reading my thoughts and answering me ? Was it one of my Spirit Guides ?"

In order to know whom you are talking to, it is essential to start your work by asking that you wish to communicate with a certain person or entity only. Be guarded in that there are countless "opportunistic" energies or beings around in spirit. They will try to answer your questions and if they are not elevated enough spiritually to answer with truth and light, their answers will be reflective of that and that is one way you will know.

If you were wanting to connect with "Spirit", then be sure to phrase that desire in such a way so as to connect with the BENEVOLENT Spirit of God's helpers or His angels who are there to assist you. You should not just start your pendulum work by leaving that very important aspect open to whomever or whatever wants to head in and answer what you are asking. That would be tantamount to leaving your door open to your house whenever you leave for the grocery store. I hope you would not do that, likewise you cannot leave the door open for other entities that you do not know who they are or what they stand for to come in and begin a conversation with you. Use Precaution Always!

In retrospect, yes, it was a bit late, as an afterthought, to ask who you were speaking to. However, if you thought about this, even if in the middle of a pendulum swing, you could simply terminate the session and go back and do it the correct way so that you would not have to fear who would be "coming to your intuitive door" to speak with you. You can always terminate a session and restart it whenever you wish.

Another pendulum tip to remember:

When you are finished asking one question, place your pendulum in your left hand (if you are right handed, reversed if you are left-handed) and leave it there for just a moment and intend to clear the vibrations of the previous question. It will help to clear the pendulum so that it will be ready to continue with further questions. Do this each time you conclude a question and have received an answer.

With many heart-filled blessings,
AngelBreeze <3

P.S. Let me know if you would like to know a technique to check if your answer is vibrating to correctness without having to ask the pendulum itself if it is!

Old 27-01-2011, 01:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Warm greetings to you too AngelBreeze,

You are quite right about leaving the door open idea, I certainly don't want to do that ! I don't want to chat with just any Spirit who happens to wander by. Thanks for the termination and restarting the session idea.

Quote:
Another pendulum tip to remember:

When you are finished asking one question, place your pendulum in your left hand (if you are right handed, reversed if you are left-handed) and leave it there for just a moment and intend to clear the vibrations of the previous question. It will help to clear the pendulum so that it will be ready to continue with further questions. Do this each time you conclude a question and have received an answer.
Usually I just ask the pendulum to stop between questions, I will give this a go. I appreciate the pendulum tips !

And, yes, I would like to know the technique you mentioned, thank you

many blessings to you,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !