Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme L. H.
With all due respect: Rubish!

If satan existed and prayed to God He would listen. God loves all his children.

"Ask and it shall be given, seek and you shall find."

When Christians say God won't listen to people's prayers because they're sinners, it really means that they think people need to believe the same as they do. In their mind, they have the only 'correct' way to believe, and God will throw everyone into hell who doesn't believe like they do. I wonder what God thinks about their bigotry and elitism? Jesus had a few things to say about it.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:05 PM
Pathfinder
Congratulations to you Candyfloss

Dear Candyfloss,
Congratulations, you have found your personal connection to Unconditional Love that not many experience. What you have done it no small feat, at that moment you opened your heart to our Loving Source(I call it God) and He Unfailingly responded to you, His child’s call.

What you felt was His response to your open heart. I have found that opening your heart, as you did with pure intentions will always return a response. So few feel this connection, I believe that you have felt this for a reason, to continue your spiritual journey with certainty that you ‘moved’ the Great Heart of God.

It is not about beliefs, buildings, words, etc… You can open your heart when hearing music, reading, watching TV… God is of the NOW and when a child’s heart opens, He responds…

The mind simply cannot produce the sensations you experienced. That IS your PROOF and no one, even your doubting mind can deny what happened to you.

Carry on brave sister in this “unknown” because we do not know what obtaining this Unconditional Love can do to the soul. But you have uncovered a wonderful experience and God has his reason why your responsive soul was able to feel His Love.

It is my hope that someday I can help people experience His Love the way did, because I know that many will seek for it within their hearts too.

Congratulations again,
Old 21-01-2013, 01:16 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulfire
Dear Candyfloss,
Congratulations, you have found your personal connection to Unconditional Love that not many experience. What you have done it no small feat, at that moment you opened your heart to our Loving Source(I call it God) and He Unfailingly responded to you, His child’s call.

What you felt was His response to your open heart. I have found that opening your heart, as you did with pure intentions will always return a response. So few feel this connection, I believe that you have felt this for a reason, to continue your spiritual journey with certainty that you ‘moved’ the Great Heart of God.

It is not about beliefs, buildings, words, etc… You can open your heart when hearing music, reading, watching TV… God is of the NOW and when a child’s heart opens, He responds…

The mind simply cannot produce the sensations you experienced. That IS your PROOF and no one, even your doubting mind can deny what happened to you.

Carry on brave sister in this “unknown” because we do not know what obtaining this Unconditional Love can do to the soul. But you have uncovered a wonderful experience and God has his reason why your responsive soul was able to feel His Love.

It is my hope that someday I can help people experience His Love the way did, because I know that many will seek for it within their hearts too.

Congratulations again,

Does this mean God is happy with me?
Old 22-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Pathfinder
God is happy whenever one of His dear children opens there heart to Him. That is the response you felt.

You moved God's heart into action... How cool is that!

Many people never feel this response as you have.

But that was just the start, try and try again to bring yourself to this state of receptivity. Some call it raising your vibration. It is your soul longing for this Love that will lead you to a higher perspective.

From a higher perspective we can see life's troubles more clearly...

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you...
Old 04-02-2013, 05:41 AM
goldie08

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss28
I'm not a christian but when I pray I get this lovely warm feeling in my stomache and heart area, what is this?
---------

You are simply tuning in to the Universal Love, or God, or Divine Mind, call it what you wish. You can achieve the same during Meditation when you raise your vibrations.
Old 08-01-2014, 07:23 AM
Seeker

@theophilus
sorry if i don't care about the bible at all , but i am sure god listens to everyone it is not about who pray it is about what they pray
@candyfloss28
nice :) awesome continue praying everyday regularly for your whole life :)
Old 09-01-2014, 09:58 PM
Master
Again, feelings are not be the primary focus, but rather the facts upon which they are based. This is the real treasure.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 10-01-2014, 03:44 AM
cballism

You feel spirit. I as a proud Christian call it the Holy Spirit. Prayer does get answered if you have faith in that prayer. Some of God's greatest gifts are prayers that are not answered as well so that is something to think about. You don't have to be labeled Christian to pray to God but I believe that if you are praying to God then you must have some belief. I think if you open your mind to Christianity you might find even better feelings. You do not have to be a "bible thumper" to be Christian. I don't attend church as I believe most seem to contradict each other and I don't label my faith such as Baptist, Catholic, ect. I just simply call myself Christian and have a strong faith in my personal beliefs about the matter.
Old 10-01-2014, 04:59 AM
Experiencer

Hi, happy new year. I get that warm feeling now, even when I'm not praying.