Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-07-2012, 12:47 AM
Master

awakening 2x to "clear light" aura

A while ago, I had a indigo aura. Then I had an awakening and for the longest time believed my aura was crystal. But then one day things happened and I discovered my aura was called "clear" and it explained a lot of why the crystal description never fully fit but more so then anything else. Yesterday, I discovered a special technique that works and is simple. It is flexible and can be designed to do anything, so I tested what one would think to be almost impossible, and if it did work, the unrepeatable. I decided to create a special "button" that when touched, causes a powerful awakening to shift the aura a few colors rather then just one like normal. So my sister tested it out and I watched her aura change from magenta to indigo to crystal, up to clear. Both of us were shocked at this, as she had not been informed of what the button was designed to do (although she was very happy with it as clear allows her to move away from some of the traits she didn't like about herself but was too lazy to change.) So later on I considered pushing the button and did, my aura went from clear to another type and on over to a different kind called "clear light" my sister says my aura is bigger and has a different feel to it, and my personality has taken a large shift as well. Has anyone heard of this type of aura? So far, I love the new shift taking place, my personality and new approach is much gentler but I am also taking more leadership roles in work and elsewhere. There is many other things I can add if anyone is interested or think they can relate to this.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 20-07-2012, 02:31 PM
Master
I also love the new shift taking place. I can relate to your experiences in my own way.

Our approach to things does need to be gentler. Most of humanity feels overwhelmed by this shift. These energies are not identifiable for them.

I sense the aspiration to be kinder, listen mostly with compassion, and be supportive. That is the most productive leadership role that I can take, as I understand these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-07-2012, 03:05 AM
Master

Thanks for sharing that story John
Something new to add, I was flipping through my notebook where I had put the buttons for the awakening among other in, and I accidently hit the awakening button. Two things ran across my mind at that instant. The first was "Fate" the second was "there's a reason for everything" so of course I finished the process and jumped another two colors. Even the way I'm looking at thing I can clearly see are very different from before I had pushed the button, as beforehand I was a primary Reiki healer and just a bit ago, I examined a friend's aura in a very different light, through shades of light and darkness (I have done this before, but a throws times I was looking at literal "light" aspects of their aura. This time, it was the whole thing :) plus the way I have been feeling internally, beforehand I was peaceful but I felt it could be broken, (which was better than what it once was, as I had trained to keep myself peaceful.) But now it's a completely different feeling, something like love and light twined together but in a personality way. Maybe I'll be able to provide some insight after a few days of watching myself and analyzing my actions with and without comparisions to beforehand.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 21-07-2012, 04:25 AM
Henri77

Thanx for sharing this.
Sounds like a marvelous achievement-idea.
And a potential healing tool.
Old 21-07-2012, 07:35 AM
Ascender
Wow sounds awesome shade',please keep us update :)
And something amazed me,a button ? How have you create it? throught intention and energy or such ? If you don't want sharing,don't worry I'll understand :)
Old 21-07-2012, 11:06 AM
Master

I am glad to share, but I haven't broken it down to it's fundamental levels yet, so all I can do is tell you the basics of what I do and provide an example. I designed some as healers, some as miracal makers, some wish makers, some light and neutralizing effects, etc, and of course I have that awakening button.
The basic outline of making it is the button itself. Its fairly simple, I can draw a button (circle) to do a random thing, once it does one thing, then for everyone it will basically do the same thing. I love to write riddles, poems, or just something decently long prior to the button, then use the button to be able to immediately get the outcome of what is written, how I write it will cause different things to happen. It's not as simple as one or two words (besides the panic button :P) bc the button then will only be working off a small amount of energy stored, or will be working with that which is not through enough. For example of one that is not thurough enough, I've created a eye color changer and simply labled it " eye color changer" and if I plugged in the right energy and enough of it, this button would work, but if I lengthened it, it would operate much better because pf the effort put behind it to produce the desired effect. Sometimes I design the button to operate only on certain circumstances, or for certain people, sometimes it's to show each person what they need to see.
I can provide an example if you'd like, would anyone care to have one or a few? I'll put it here, and if you want to try you can copy it and the energy, then push the button once you reread it.

Old 21-07-2012, 02:05 PM
Experiencer

Sounds like someone has gone beyond the top of the indigo ray (silver/crystal) and into next octave of experience.
Intresting...

Exactly how large portion of your energies have to be "used" for the effect of one of the buttons (say, the eye color changer for example)? do you have to refill it yourself, or do you recieve new ennergies from an outside source?
Old 21-07-2012, 02:08 PM
Master
Yes I would like to have a few examples. I sense you are working with quantum energy fields and creating an access point for those energies.

I hope that I am able to appreciate your understanding better.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
Sounds like someone has gone beyond the top of the indigo ray (silver/crystal) and into next octave of experience.
Intresting...

Exactly how large portion of your energies have to be "used" for the effect of one of the buttons (say, the eye color changer for example)? do you have to refill it yourself, or do you recieve new ennergies from an outside source?
The buttons are designed to work every time, I used to create return buttons to return the "starter fluid" or the energy that kicks things into action. Now it is unlimited because I created it to be that way. Sometimes you have to be careful though so you don't abuse it and overuse it. It's my energy, my feeling going into the writing and the page, which everyone can tap like normal, but the button activate and stimulate it, so it instantly takes effect at much stronger then when it is just tapped.

Old 21-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Yes I would like to have a few examples. I sense you are working with quantum energy fields and creating an access point for those energies.

I hope that I am able to appreciate your understanding better.

Thanks,
John
Certainly, I'll put a few examples here.
Here is one I use:
What lies within, lies without
One may call their wits about
Nothing can harm
for now there is light
darkness cannot touch
what shines so bright

(draw a circle with lightly drawn sunrays coming away from it)

The sun and stars, their light untouched
For darkness cannot break
What allows them not.

Hold truth before all,
Hold love for all to see,
Reveal to the world your destiny

This one will brighten the light radiating from you, cleanse your aura, and protect you without measure with it's light, once you push the button after you finish reading everything.
The next one is designed very differently, and there are many other ways to go.
Start above the middle of the page for this one, then write/ draw the following

Stare into the flame

(Draw a heart, then a flame inside it)
And you will know me too.

See in the mirror

(Draw a circle)

What is your own

See the flame

(Draw a flame)
Outside yourself

What this one does is it allow you to peer at my heart flame, when you click the button, then using the second button you see your own heart flame within you, then it fully ablaze outside of you when you touch the flame at the bottom.

My awakening one was unique in design, I used 11 buttons and 11 words, grouping them into 11 groups together (which was not intentional, I actually only noticed this afterwards) but, as this one can be abused, I will not post it here.

I do longer and shorter versions of the ones above, sometimes designed to do similar things, sometimes very different things, and the effects are different.