Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-04-2018, 09:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by :)14:)
Last week I had what I think was my first conscious perception of my HS- I hope I'll find the ways to bring back that experience and make it regular.

Hello,

Yes make that HS connection a regular and even constant experience in your life.

The concept of 'free choice' defines the human expression as being the "boss". Most of us do not like to think that such a thing could be true. After all the human intellect is not informed enough to make those best life choices on so many things. So without that HS quidance the "boss" of everything creates your reality. With this guidance better choices can be made.

I see life as a cocreative effort between human consciousness and the HS. That HS being the true spirit self who is the eternal you.

I do hope that these thoughts resonate with you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-04-2018, 02:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
The real test in many cases is STAYING and enduring...and then ALSO choosely wisely whilst we're here. Staying...and particularly choosing to stay...and choosing repeatedly in a single lifetime...may all be very trying. That's the test, or the mission, if you will. That, and then making something meaningful of this longer lifetime...something truly meaningful at the soul level. So it's a two-part challenge.

Peace & blessings
7L

This really jumped out at me 7luminaries. So very true. There have been multiple times I could have or wanted to exit but I'm still here and very proud of myself, thank you very much.
Old 21-04-2018, 12:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Without going in to much detail, I like to consider, the angelic have a specific role within creation. The angelic realm penetrates all densities, or dimensions as some prefer to call it. From this we could conclude the angelic exist in all densities. Who would assist lost entities in the non physical realms of the third and second density if it wasn't for the angelic?
second and third density angelic, not quite entities yet. One could call them developing entities.

Who controls the gateways or portals from third to fourth density? Who are the timekeepers? This is the work of fourth density angelic entities.
There are no timekeepers in the fifth or sixth density.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just being realistic. Very few of us have actual first hand knowledge of anything outside the 3rd dimension and what we have seen, experienced and worked with we can't say with absolute certainty is what we BELIEVE it to be.
What we have is mental constructs mostly based on religious teaching or certain practices which describe these things, so when we elevate of consciousness enough or have an intervention by a Higher Dimensional Being we assume they are "Angels".

I work with a lot of non Physical Beings, I call them my Angels and Guides - they agree they are. When I ask what they actually are I get dead air back like it's beyond the scope of current human understanding. In other words I don't ACTUALLY know what they are. They will say whatever makes us feel comfortable, what matches our mental construct and cultural definitions as it's 'close enough'.

As to Who would assist lost entities in the non physical realms of the third and second density if it wasn't for the angelic?
apparently that's not going so well and humans out of body (spirits) who get stuck in the earth realm and can't transition further often congregate around those who can help them transition out of the earth planes. Myself included. So if Angels were assigned to help people Passover they must be backed up or something cause there's lots of old ghost running around trying to get some attention to continue their onward Journey!
Old 21-04-2018, 01:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just being realistic. Very few of us have actual first hand knowledge of anything outside the 3rd dimension and what we have seen, experienced and worked with we can't say with absolute certainty is what we BELIEVE it to be.
What we have is mental constructs mostly based on religious teaching or certain practices which describe these things, so when we elevate of consciousness enough or have an intervention by a Higher Dimensional Being we assume they are "Angels".

I work with a lot of non Physical Beings, I call them my Angels and Guides - they agree they are. When I ask what they actually are I get dead air back like it's beyond the scope of current human understanding. In other words I don't ACTUALLY know what they are. They will say whatever makes us feel comfortable, what matches our mental construct and cultural definitions as it's 'close enough'.

As to Who would assist lost entities in the non physical realms of the third and second density if it wasn't for the angelic?
apparently that's not going so well and humans out of body (spirits) who get stuck in the earth realm and can't transition further often congregate around those who can help them transition out of the earth planes. Myself included. So if Angels were assigned to help people Passover they must be backed up or something cause there's lots of old ghost running around trying to get some attention to continue their onward Journey!

I don't talk very often about my self, who, and what I am.
It really doesn't matter if anyone knows or believes what I say. But we are very close and I have not much time left in this reality.
I am Rah nam, my origins are in the angelic realm and my role in creation is mainly assisting in changing the framework of ascending planets and it's populations. Changing the reality they live and exist in.
The angelic are one of three lines of service within creation. The other two are the Fae, who keep balance in all that is physical and what I call the "master builders" or sometimes known as the Elohim. Master builders, since they build all that is physical. ( and they create the framework for different realities, and within this realities entities can create and develop)

You made a good point, regarding the non physical earth realm. Yet you need to understand, since entities have not fully crossed over, free will still applies. And unless someone asks for help, it can not be given. Non interference. So an entity has to be aware and want to complete their crossing over. Only when the entity crosses over into the astral realm, which in not on this planet, will all data from the last incarnation be downloaded and the entity is free. In some cases the HS can call for assistance, which it seldom does. Whether an entity spends one or one hundred years in the non physical earth realm, is of very little importance.