Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Cherub T

Pete

I was at my friends funeral today. He was called Pete. I had a cry as I listened to the minister at the funeral today. I was just remembering all the fond memories and remembering how fleeting life really is on this earth.

After the funeral I went to my appointment with the midwife, i got to hear the heartbeat and it was so strange to say goodbye to a soul, and then listen to another for the first time. Just made me think about things and i'm sure there is a lesson in it all.

RIP Pete, see you later, say hi to my dad for me! x x
Old 27-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Jules

love n light to you hunni.

It's my dads anniversary today. Must admit, it's been a bad day. Not felt like this for ages. It doesn't usually affect me as much as it has. Very odd lol. 24 years but still feels like yesterday. I wouldn't mind but he's one of my guides now and I talk to him tons. Just not this past few weeks. Ah well, he'll be back I'm sure :) xx
Old 27-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Master
Hi Cherub

So sorry about your dear friend Pete ....... but as one soul departs from us and continues their journey, another little soul is waiting to join us ...... the cycle of life in all its wonder continues ......

I am sure your friend Pete and your dad are with you, and happy for the new little soul you will soon be caring for.

Those we love are never truly gone from us, they are close by ...... as if they have just stepped into another room, and unseen, are patiently waiting for us.

Soul.
Old 27-01-2011, 11:43 PM
AngelBreeze

Hugs In Spirit

Dear Cherub,

What a lovely name you have chosen! Your friend Pete has merely stepped out of his physical body and into his magnificent Spiritual Body! Therefore, he is very much aware of what is going on and the feelings you have for him. He is close by so never forget that. The veil between our two dimensions is ever so close.

As for listening to the little heartbeat, Congratulations! He is truly a miracle from God! Of that there can be no doubt.

Your comment on life being a fleeting experience, yes, it is! And that is why I always stress that there should be more studies conducted and research done into the Afterlife as that will be the next home for all of us when we leave this dimension at our appointed time. It is a shame more people do not want to take that seriously. Just think of the magnificent added information we could now have if science gave it the proper attention it rightfully deserves! We need more research and minds that are predisposed to study the Afterlife in all its aspects and inform those who are hungry to know more!

Take heart in that Pete is with you in spirit and when he is able, no doubt he will communicate with your dad as well. In the world of Spirit, that is most easy to do if at least one person is on the same plane or a little bit lower.

Many blessings to you,
AngelBreeze

Old 29-01-2011, 12:08 AM
Cherub T

Hi Jules, yeah it's been 11 years for my dad and i can still clearly see the creases in his face like he is just in front of me. I'm sure that your dad will be back to you soon.

Soul searching, it's funny but i was thinking about death once and i thought that it's like we are all in the party and some people just go into another room for a bit, we join them later or sometimes they return before we leave. Just random thoughts that pop into my mind sometimes.

AngelBreeze, thank you, my dad actually used to call me Cherub. I remember he once bought me little red shoes and inside they said "cherub" I thought they were made for me! lol

My pregnancy came as a shock, but i believe everything happens for reasons. I feel it is truly time to be a mum. Although I'm nervous about it. I can only do my best. xx
Old 29-01-2011, 02:11 AM
nalan

This life-death thing is amazing and terrible at the same time, isn't it?

I, too, recently lost my beloved friend. Not that I'm celebrating a new life, but I know loss.

These are the things that make existence worthwhile. We love, we lose, and we go on. We don't leave the memories of the people we have loved because we love them still. Death doesn't change that.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Cherub T

Yeah isn't it strange, I also feel that during this time some other things don't mean as much either. Like I've had a hard time recently with a few family members who are going out of their way to be nasty. Instead of trying to understand and get upset, I'm realising to focus on more important things like trying to rest and not stress for the growing baby. Everything happens for reasons and there are times that are perfect and planned. Even if we are not sure.

I was feeling a bit confused two days ago and I went for a look in a book store. I flicked through a book about angels and the page I landed on said something along the line of " you have managed with everything that we have given you in the past and you will manage anything that comes to you in the future, it is okay" I felt my eyes well up, so I bought the book. Isn't it amazing how you just know it's a message!
Old 02-02-2011, 11:07 PM
nalan

*shivers* Those are awesome moments, Cherub!
Old 02-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Cherub T

Yeah nalan, Ive felt slightly lost for a while and it made me aware that I'm not alone, there is reasons x
Old 03-02-2011, 12:54 AM
nalan

And even when things happen that don't have a reason, the universe, our guides, our higher selves, find a way to make it meaningful and beneficial if only we listen.