Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-11-2010, 05:56 AM
SpiritualCuriousity

Answers Needed

My name is Anna and I am 20 years old. I just started having certain spiritual experiences I am not use to. I can't seem to find help anywhere and I am kind of confused and scared. Lately, I have had what seems to be spirits trying to contact me. It started off with low whispering of different voices. Except it didn't sound like regular whispering it sounded as If I was in a tunnel. I thought it was imagination but as time went on the whispering became louder and now I am starting to see shadows resembling human figures. As of recently I have also been having dreams of a male I have never seen before in my life. I can't sleep at night and have no one to talk to because they will think I am going insane. Help would be greatly appreciated. I want to understand what could be happening.
Old 22-11-2010, 06:05 AM
Master
Hi Anna,

Sorry you are having these worries. Do you live with anyone? Parents, or other family or do you live alone? It doesn't matter, but just wondered if anyone else at all is aware of your concerns regarding the whispering voices. Do they make sense, can you make out the words, what they are saying? Are they speaking directly to you, do you think? Are you aware if anyone else in your family has had psychic/mediumship abilities?

Old 22-11-2010, 06:30 AM
SpiritualCuriousity

Hi Silver,

Yes I currently live with parents. But this all started when I lived with a ex boyfriend who was suffering from Leukemia. The voices at first were not distinct I couldn't make them out. It was like mumbling. But then as of these last couple of months I can some what make them out. One voice that mainly pops out is a males voice. Recently I heard him ask If I could hear him. I replied yes. Since then I have heard footsteps, Knocking, conversations between two males. These voices sound very familiar. I have had 2 grandfathers pass away recently. Some times I get these feelings of being watched or being touched. Some times Ill dream about people I haven't seen before in my life. Its getting worse. And I do not know how to coupe with these experiences. My mother has been experiencing similar things since she was a young girl.
Old 22-11-2010, 06:36 AM
mahakali

this can happen sometimes when starting out dont worry your guides are there protecting you and your light is so brilliant that you are more in control than you think. Unfortunately there will not be many who understand dont worry we are there for you. the things you are experiencing may be a good thing but more information about the things would allow us to help you more. have you been living at this house for a long time? have you had major spiritual revelations lately?
Old 22-11-2010, 06:44 AM
mahakali

oh i did not see your last post before i posted the previous one. do not answer the voices, its not bad that you did but you are new so maybe you should learn more before you do that. i would say that you should try to ignore them as much as possible for now until you are comfortable with your new abilities. the voices may not be anyone you know, they may just be attracted to you or your house because of the energy. be strong and know that you are a powerful entity. if you have love and humility you will be fine. try to focus on yourself for now and your own personal spiritual development
Old 22-11-2010, 06:45 AM
Moon Willow

Hey SpiritualCuriosity,
Sorry, I can't help you directly with your problem but do recommend that you call on Archangel Micheal to keep you safe and protected. These voices and shapes may just be spirits and harmless, but until you are ready, ask Archangel Michael to keep them away and trust that he will. Remember, you are always the one in control!

Other things which I did (I went through a similar situation earlier this year) and still do actually, was burning white sage incense, put lavender oil on my pillow as it's protective and will help you sleep better, cleansed myself while I had a shower each night, surround myself in a big golden/white light bubble and just tried to keep my vibrations up in general.

It did take me a while to notice the difference but once I started to really trust that I was safe things started to quieten down, and now when they do I feel safe and it doesn't bother me.

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
Old 22-11-2010, 06:57 AM
SpiritualCuriousity

Thank you guys for your support. I try not to answer the voices, However I feel bad ignoring them because I could possibly help. But, As of lately I have had bad things happening instead of good. Recently I had a friend over. She spent the night. We were both awakened at 3 AM exactly to a noise what sounded like a knock. We were both frightened. Last night I was awakened at 3 AM exactly from having a nightmare of what appeared to be a demon. I was terrified. I am afraid because I acknowledge that these entities exist that I am opening a possible doorway to something very harmful.
Old 22-11-2010, 07:07 AM
mahakali

do not fear, you wll feel foolish one day for fearing. you are so powerful, fearing is the quickest way to leave yourself open listen to moon willow’s advice. Above all else feel it in your heart and pray for knowledge. if you knew how powerful you are then NOTHING could ever even think of harming you in any way
Old 22-11-2010, 07:15 AM
SpiritualCuriousity

Thank you guys. You have been a huge help.
Old 22-11-2010, 07:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualCuriousity
Thank you guys for your support. I try not to answer the voices, However I feel bad ignoring them because I could possibly help. But, As of lately I have had bad things happening instead of good. Recently I had a friend over. She spent the night. We were both awakened at 3 AM exactly to a noise what sounded like a knock. We were both frightened. Last night I was awakened at 3 AM exactly from having a nightmare of what appeared to be a demon. I was terrified. I am afraid because I acknowledge that these entities exist that I am opening a possible doorway to something very harmful.
what you do is ask a voice who it is...if they say they are a passed relative or friend, ask them something that only they would know...many spirits will assume the look and voice of relative or friends to trick you and play a game, and in such a case tell them to leave, and send them love in God's name (or whichever Deity you are comfortable with) and do this repeatedly, it always works, but usually not on the first try, they pretend to be unaffected, but by being happy and sending them divine love, they absolutely will withdraw...you have to realize, that one who has an ability to see and hear spirits, is like a beacon to them, i suspect this is why you were asked if you could hear...now you also will have good ones come around, and they can be helpful, sometimes to guide you in a spiritual sense, other times to warn you of impending danger, but you always should send divine love, in the name of a divinity that you believe in, and do it repeatedly, this will help to separate the good from the bad, also, notice if any give you a sickly feeling or something negative of that sort, that is a sure sign that they might not be desirable, and do not ever fear, that creates a doorway, and some entities feed from negative emotional energy...i and my wife have had to find out how to do this the hard way, i guarantee that it will work, remain calm and stay strong, and accept no fear, then you can remain in contact with those of a positive nature, that can help you out when needed, and remain protected from those of a negative nature...