Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-04-2013, 04:56 AM
Master
May I just add this:

It's an eye opener.

http://www.edgarcayce.org/ps2/mystic..._godlings.html
Old 16-04-2013, 05:28 AM
Master
Thanks for sharing Amilius777, very interesting, but I don't buy it all, but still interesting.
Old 16-04-2013, 08:06 AM
Jenhearther

, you made everything that you can see, the stars, the planets, the sun, you made it all. Ego talk right there.

it will lead you on a path that leads nowhere, for where could you go ?,
I am on a path, and I walk my own line. All paths no matter how walked lead somewhere. Do not judge anothers path for that is there path and you have yours.

?, you are already there, you are already that which you are chasing. All we need to do is to realize this, to remember who we are, for we have forgotten. Nobody is chasing (So one should give up? And be nothing? ) no when you want something and believe in something so strongly it shows in the heart, whether it's your dream to be a doctor a teacher esc..go Get it. Chase after your dreams..follow your heart. The only reminder you need is yourself and good friends.
Anyone who tells you to stop chasing does not have your best intrest at all.

You are all there IS, you are pure Being, pure Love, pure Consciousness. Yes but needs to accept himself first stop trying to pretend you are perfect when you are not. We all have faults and yes this includes our ego.
Old 16-04-2013, 08:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenhearther
, you made everything that you can see, the stars, the planets, the sun, you made it all. Ego talk right there.

it will lead you on a path that leads nowhere, for where could you go ?,
I am on a path, and I walk my own line. All paths no matter how walked lead somewhere. Do not judge anothers path for that is there path and you have yours.

?, you are already there, you are already that which you are chasing. All we need to do is to realize this, to remember who we are, for we have forgotten. Nobody is chasing (So one should give up? And be nothing? ) no when you want something and believe in something so strongly it shows in the heart, whether it's your dream to be a doctor a teacher esc..go Get it. Chase after your dreams..follow your heart. The only reminder you need is yourself and good friends.
Anyone who tells you to stop chasing does not have your best intrest at all.

You are all there IS, you are pure Being, pure Love, pure Consciousness. Yes but needs to accept himself first stop trying to pretend you are perfect when you are not. We all have faults and yes this includes our ego.
So, what are you chasing ?.
Old 15-09-2019, 03:23 AM
Pathfinder
Some of these comments are extremely vague about an individual's nature and their relation to reality. These are more or less subjective matters which dwell in feelings and emotions which are cryptic enough to be theological parables. There's no real pragmatic experience or logical input which include laws of nature that govern the physical and metaphysical planes.

The new age theory of "you are everything" has been long washed into the new age community for a long time. In fact, I believe there is a thread that talks about "new age deceptions" here. If the "you are god" complex isn't added to it, then it should be.

Nonetheless the power of God or your godhood is dormant within yourself. The power to really ascend, not just theoretically but in actuality and metaphysically. I wouldn't want the job as "being everything as one". I would rather keep my individual awareness after death as the dreaming double in the astral planes.

Last edited by JohnHermes : 15-09-2019 at 09:07 AM.
Old 15-09-2019, 06:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
You are all there IS, you are pure Being, pure Love, pure Consciousness. Yes you are also the mind body organism, but don't get caught in the trap that you are the mind body separate from all else, you as pure Consciousness made you, the mind body. You were made so as to enjoy your creations, you made everything that you can see, the stars, the planets, the sun, you made it all. Never let anyone tell you that you are not all there IS, for this is a lie, this is the lie that has kept so many from truly knowing their place within the Cosmos. This lie was started by no other than the mind, or the ego, the ego is nothing but an illusion.

This illusion made by the ego has grown into all sorts of traps, the biggest being religion. Religion will have you believing in all sorts of ideas constructed by its master the ego, it will lead you on a path that leads nowhere, for where could you go ?, you are already there, you are already that which you are chasing.

All we need to do is to realize this, to remember who we are, for we have forgotten, so I made this thread to remind you who you truly are, I do hope you remember, if you haven't remembered already. To you who have remembered, welcome back, welcome to who we truly are, welcome to who you truly are my kindred friends in Consciousness.
I love it!!!!
Old 15-09-2019, 06:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHermes
Some of these comments are extremely vague about an individual's nature and their relation to reality. These are more or less subjective matters which dwell in feelings and emotions which are cryptic enough to be theological parables. There's no real pragmatic experience or logical input which include to laws of nature that govern the physical and metaphysical planes.

The new age theory of "you are everything" has been long washed into the new age community for a long time. In fact, I believe there is a thread that talks about "new age deceptions" here. If the "you are god" complex isn't added to it, then it should be.

Nonetheless the power of God or your godhood is dormant within yourself. The power to really ascend, not just theoretically but in actuality and metaphysically. I wouldn't want the job as "being everything as one". I would rather keep my individual awareness after death as the dreaming double in the astral planes.
I just realized this is a really old thread, hahaha. I think what is being talked about is the power of everything is within you if you choose to see it that way. Often I choose to walk my path alone. It helps me to see things for what they really are without outer influence. Like "this is what this is because I say so". in walking one's path, one size does not fit all.
Old 15-09-2019, 06:47 AM
Master
Quote:
You are all there IS, you are pure Being, pure Love, pure Consciousness. Yes you are also the mind body organism, but don't get caught in the trap that you are the mind body separate from all else, you as pure Consciousness made you, the mind body. You were made so as to enjoy your creations, you made everything that you can see, the stars, the planets, the sun, you made it all. Never let anyone tell you that you are not all there IS, for this is a lie, this is the lie that has kept so many from truly knowing their place within the Cosmos. This lie was started by no other than the mind, or the ego, the ego is nothing but an illusion.

This illusion made by the ego has grown into all sorts of traps, the biggest being religion. Religion will have you believing in all sorts of ideas constructed by its master the ego, it will lead you on a path that leads nowhere, for where could you go ?, you are already there, you are already that which you are chasing.

All we need to do is to realize this, to remember who we are, for we have forgotten, so I made this thread to remind you who you truly are, I do hope you remember, if you haven't remembered already. To you who have remembered, welcome back, welcome to who we truly are, welcome to who you truly are my kindred friends in Consciousness.

Nothing to be added or subtracted

Old 07-08-2020, 02:59 AM
janielee

Quote:

Hi!

I read your thread in the Welcome part, and also many of your opening posts.

They are very lovely.

Thank you for sharing your experiences

JL
Old 16-08-2020, 10:26 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you I remember but it’s always good to be reminded anyway!