Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-02-2013, 03:54 AM
xiola_bleu

Good Crystals for job interviews

I have a job interview first thing on Monday morning. I really REALLY would like to get this job, but I am terrible at interviews.

Firstly, it's at 9am. It's going to be a boiling hot day (I hate the heat, it flusters me and I feel lethargic). I get nervous and tend to babble on, especially if I'm not feeling confident. I often tend to lose focus because of being so nervous, and therefore, I don't understand some of the questions properly.

Man, i'm a mess

I would like to know which crystals you suggest that I wear on the day.

I have read that Green Aventurine, Citrine, Malachite and Ruby are a good combination...but I don't have any Ruby :(
Old 16-02-2013, 06:14 AM
Likes2Read

Citrine is good, as would be any stones that resonate with the Solar Plexus Chakra (think yellow). That's the Chakra that governs, among other things, will and self-confidence. I seem to recall Carnelian being a good stone for confidence, as well, though that one is connected more to the Sacral Chakra.

Good luck with the interview! :)
Old 16-02-2013, 07:12 AM
Master

I'm revving up for job interviews --- and crystals aside:

Quote:
I have a job interview first thing on Monday morning. I really REALLY would like to get this job, but I am terrible at interviews.

Firstly, it's at 9am. It's going to be a boiling hot day (I hate the heat, it flusters me and I feel lethargic). I get nervous and tend to babble on, especially if I'm not feeling confident. I often tend to lose focus because of being so nervous, and therefore, I don't understand some of the questions properly.

Think about changing your mindset. Know you are perfectly competent at interviews, know you will deal with the oppressive heat and feel calm and at ease, know you will engage with the questions and you will have the confidence to ask for clarification if you are not sure. Tell yourself you will be concise and clear, remember to pause for a sip of water if nec.

I was given this advice a while back regarding interviews, I was told a lot of what is perceived is body language so smile, make eye contact, and so on.

Also, go thru some dummy qs - if you search on the internet there will be a whole host of dummy qs you might be asked and practice the answers.

I always have a grounding stone with me - and a gentle piece of rose quartz. All about the root chakra: I am.
Old 16-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Experiencer
True.. a nice crystal quartz on a pendant can and will only benifit you. Thou I would have relied on medition before hand.. and yes I get very nervous at time.. but not because of what I maybe worried about.. Just have bad nerves to begain with.. Heres what I would do.. take a power nap just before going to your interview.. Make sure you listen to music with a medational theme.. Make sure you hold or have your stones within your graps.. Thou you may need to hold the larger stones.. As for the ruby.. I don't have any reall good sized rubys to offer you, but I do have a few spare "Star Rubies" I can send you. Let me know.
Old 16-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Master
I always carry a blue crystal for good communication . Blue is calming for the nerves . Go with the flow meditate and see which crystal is right for you and good luck for the interview .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 17-02-2013, 03:01 AM
xiola_bleu

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneWhisper
As for the ruby.. I don't have any reall good sized rubys to offer you, but I do have a few spare "Star Rubies" I can send you. Let me know.
You are so very sweet, but the interview is tomorrow morning, in 20 hours, in fact!

I found a very old earring that I have had forever, I believe it's a Ruby in a gold stud, but I'm not sure. In any case, I cleaned it up and cleansed it and popped it in my ear.

I also have my new Pink Quartz pendant which I will wear around my neck. and in a pouch I have Blue Fluorite, Black Tourmaline, Malachite, Carnelian, Green Aventurine and Citrine. I hope this is a good combination!

Thank you all for your well wishes! <3
Old 17-02-2013, 07:08 AM
Master

I would leave the black tourmaline away - work with it before hand but it might draw out the doubt you have around yourself in the interview.
Old 17-02-2013, 06:44 PM
Experiencer
Ah yes tourmaline can also benifit in this instnace.. as for the Star Ruby.. never the less.. I can still send it to you all one need do is ask, thou it will not get there in time.. It may serve you in the future.
Old 27-04-2013, 12:40 AM
bloom

I wore black tourmaline to a interview test and it gave me good results!
Old 09-02-2015, 08:55 PM
Master

well, I'm resurrecting this thread ahead of an interview I have next Tuesday. I'm desperate to get the job.

I would be happy if someone could explain the benefits of tourmaline.