Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 09-10-2011, 06:17 AM
Master
I'm being serious here Robert. What did the people look like? Human? How were they dressed? Where did they go?
Old 09-10-2011, 06:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
I'm being serious here Robert. What did the people look like? Human? How were they dressed? Where did they go?
Ok, I have to be honest and say, I don't really know, its like their faces were more in focus than their total bodies, their faces look something like plastic, and shiny, human like also.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:25 AM
Master
hmmm... its beginning to sound more like alien-type stuff slice. Okay then, what were your thoughts when you saw them?
Old 09-10-2011, 06:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
hmmm... its beginning to sound more like alien-type stuff slice. Okay then, what were your thoughts when you saw them?
I sort of never thought much of it, things that most make a big deal out of is just normal to me, no matter how we describe these things we are always going to attach whatever is nearest to what we believe it looks like, because our brain cannot think of something that in some way it has never seen or heard before.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:55 AM
mattie

Appearance Of People?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Well it looked like and swirling, and when I kept looking at it I could see people coming and going, very strange.

What did the people look like who were coming & going?
Did you get any impression about what they were doing?
Old 09-10-2011, 06:58 AM
mattie

Other References About Portals

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I've read about this phenomenon too and their tendency to occur at particular places on the earth in relation to the ley lines. I've heard of astral travelers using portals like this to jump into other timelines, places in time or to other parts of the universe. ... So I don't think you were seeing things 'Slice! But we all get to interpret our reality.

There are allot of references to portals in various legends from various groups of people all around the world too.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:05 AM
mattie

Don't Be Quick To Be Dismissive

Quote:
Yea it is a bit of a laugh, but it did happen, maybe just in my psycho mind lol.

Don’t be so quick to be dismissive of what you perceived. & especially not because others are quick to be so.

It might be that something about your being schizophrenic allowed you to make this connection that you wouldn’t have otherwise. By this, I mean that I don’t consider this to be a delusional hallucination, but, randomly plugging into a frequency or brain wave state where you caught a glimpse of something you wouldn’t been able to ordinarily normally.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:07 AM
mattie

Useful Discussion

Quote:
I feel silly now for starting this thread lol.

Don't feel silly. This is a useful discussion. Many report images that they can't account for or don't understand. That they don't understand them or can't account for them doesn't mean they weren't VERY real.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
I sort of never thought much of it, things that most make a big deal out of is just normal to me, no matter how we describe these things we are always going to attach whatever is nearest to what we believe it looks like, because our brain cannot think of something that in some way it has never seen or heard before.

I know...we can only find something similar to it. Like my own story. It couldve been a portal as well. Whose to say.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:10 AM
Master
...and i havent noticed anyone here making fun of your posts robert.