Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 31-01-2007, 09:03 AM
Master
it`d be interesting wouldn`t it, to ask a blind person if they `see` anything whilst meditating. I have often wanted to run a meditation class for the visually impaired.
Old 31-01-2007, 01:03 PM
Guide

omg!, I have always wondered about that. I have just never met a spiritual blind person. Course, I don;t know any blind people at all.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 04-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Glorymist

Hello people - -

If I may be so incredibly bold to offer just a few tidbits for consideration. Ponder them for a moment. Use them if they
Old 06-02-2007, 02:21 PM
eternity

Meditation.

Hi Pure,
!5--20 mins is good.
Keep to just one method for at least three months.
A favorite is to watch the breath as it enters the tummy area.Just get lost in this method and the results will come.
There is no need for complicated techniques.
Light and grace.
Eternity.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:35 PM
GoldChord

Glory rocks.
Old 16-02-2007, 09:19 PM
spiritalk

Someone losing their site when they have developed mediumship skills, just uses the other senses available to them...when one is eliminated or reduced, another takes over.

God bless, J
Old 18-02-2007, 01:45 AM
pure

Thank You Eternity

I have been experimenting with alot of techniques and sometimes i can get that deep meditation state but i start mixing all the different techniques together and i start getting confused, ill try the tummy technique and try and stay to only one.

Have a great day/night..

~Pure~
Old 25-02-2007, 03:55 PM
spiritalk

Colour is refracted light energy. On the physical this is possible to produce colour. On the spirit level the energies are at work.

God bless, J
Old 04-03-2007, 11:37 PM
claye

Oringe

you guys are great. I have been wondering about colourn i meditation for quite some time. All I keep seeing in oringe and some times gold. What dose this mean?
Old 05-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Master
Hi Claye, depending on your meditation my friend I would suggest that you, for a short while, enjoy watching the orange and gold colours but after a time, recognise that they could be distractions, designed by your mind to draw you away from your actual meditative focus, whatever that may be. and when you are ready return to focusing on the subject of your meditation, only that way will you go deeper into the neditative state.
The mind does this believe me
Closed Thread