Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-04-2011, 11:12 AM
mikaquinn

Hospital in heaven? for pets?

Hello everyone, my name is Mika Quinn and I am in quite alot of pain at the moment over the death of my beagle snuffy, who got run over by a car and died 5 days ago ,he ment and still does mean the world to me, he was like my child. I have considered myself a spiritualist for many years but I think I still have a lot to learn, so I thought I would join your wonderful forum and i am hoping to attend the spiritualist church every sunday, I attended last sunday and the medium told me my Snuffy will still be in the hospital there on the other side, can anyone please tell me about the hospital and how long he will be there for? as the medium was in a bit of a rush so I didn't ask her more about the hospital. She also said that only some animals go to the other side does anybody know what she meant by this? I am just finding myself constantly thinking about him and searching for answers to how he is and where he is at the moment. Thank you so much.
Old 19-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Master

I'm not a medium but I've lost pets. I lost a cat just a month ago. She died of liver failure. The next morning she visited me in a dream. She showed my how how she had healed and also how good she felt. And she wanted me to pet her so I did. It felt much more real than most dreams.

So I believe that pets recover quickly on the other side. Think about it. They aren't taking their bodies with them! I think it's nonsense that only some of our loved friends will make it to "heaven" and others don't. Search your own feelings and decide for yourself.

Watch for Snuffy to visit you in your dreams. Ask him to visit you in your dreams before you go to sleep and I bet you'l be surprised.
Old 19-04-2011, 03:20 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaquinn
Hello everyone, my name is Mika Quinn and I am in quite alot of pain at the moment over the death of my beagle snuffy, who got run over by a car and died 5 days ago ,he ment and still does mean the world to me, he was like my child. I have considered myself a spiritualist for many years but I think I still have a lot to learn, so I thought I would join your wonderful forum and i am hoping to attend the spiritualist church every sunday, I attended last sunday and the medium told me my Snuffy will still be in the hospital there on the other side, can anyone please tell me about the hospital and how long he will be there for? as the medium was in a bit of a rush so I didn't ask her more about the hospital. She also said that only some animals go to the other side does anybody know what she meant by this? I am just finding myself constantly thinking about him and searching for answers to how he is and where he is at the moment. Thank you so much.

Hi Mika,

First of all, my sincere condolances on your loss. I too have lost beloved furkids over the years, and each time is as hard as the last.

I want to tell you a couple of things. Yes, I have heard of this "animal hospital" on the other side. As I understand it, it's sort of a way-lay station between this world and the next. It's not really a "hospital" so much as a space in which new arrivals are tended to by administering angels to heal them from any trauma they might have suffered in the end stages of life here in the physical or in the manner of their crossing. As I understand it, the time frame (as we count time here on earth) for this period is approximately 30 days. During that time, it is said to be difficult to contact your animal, as they have not completed their transistion from this world to the next, and are floating in a peaceful grey-blue mist, being tended to, as referenced above, by angellic beings administering healing. After that time has passed, they reclaim a spiritual version of their young and vital earth bodies and move on to join all the other animals over the Rainbow Bridge. There they patiently wait for you. As I understand it, it is also possible at that point for them to join up with other members of their human family who have passed.

Some animals who have exceptionally strong sense of self and/or are highly developed spiritually do not require this 30 day cleansing or healing stage and zip right into the spiritual realms. I had one such animal... my Belgian Malinois dog, Kara... who contacted me through a vivid dream the very night she passed, assuring me she was fully crossed, well and happy. There are no hard and set rules about this sort of stuff.

Perhaps this might also give you comfort. My husband and I journeyed to Peru with author/speaker Dannion Brinkley in 1997. Dannion's name is one you might recognize, as he has had several NDE's that he's written about, the most famous of which occurred in 1975 I believe it was, in which he was pronounced clinically dead for just shy of a half an hour! Since we had just lost a beloved canine companion shortly before embarking on the tour of Peru, I asked Dannion if he knew what happened to companion animals who die. He answered by saying, "They wait for YOU! And when you arrive, there is celebration and tail wagging and sloppy wet kisses such as you can't imagine, so great is the joy of re-union." I could tell he was telling the truth, and it gave me great comfort. Perhaps it will provide the same for you. Snuffy is fine, and since it was a sudden death, most likely
he IS being administered to by those afore-referenced healing angels for the 30 day period. It might be well to be respectful of that and not attempt to contact him telepathically until that healing process has been completed, but you can most certainly offer up prayers for his advancement and ask that he be assisted in completing his full crossing. I feel certain you will have some sort of sign from him that he is alive and well in the spirit realms after he's done so

Meanwhile, allow yourself to grieve. It is important that you do so, and your grief honors you sweet furchild. But take comfort in knowing that Snuffy's okay, is being administered to by healing angels, and will emerge whole and healthy on the other side all in due time.

Hugs, Love & Light to both you and your sweet Snuffy....
Old 19-04-2011, 03:47 PM
Master
(((hugs mikaquinn)))

i like to believe that our beloved critters are manifestation of our own personal vibration, little furry or feathered or scaley aspects of ourselves. IMO, Snuffy is part of you and therefore he can not be lost to you. if he's in a celestial animal hospital it's because you're still mourning him. when you heal so will he.

after my boy cat Albert died unexpectedly i couldn't stop mourning. i wept for weeks. then some wise aspect of myself murmured in my internal ear "will you please stop mourning Albert. you're upsetting him. how do you expect him to get comfortable when you keep telling him that you and he are separated?".
Old 19-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Master

Awesome IQ! I just got a similar message in a dream a few days ago..time to let go.
Old 19-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Awesome IQ! I just got a similar message in a dream a few days ago..time to let go.

(((hugs)))
Old 19-04-2011, 06:46 PM
HBuck72

I believe that since animals have souls, they do have an afterlife. I don't think there is an animal hospital, because they are going into the afterlife in spirit form only. Therefore, why would any trauma that their physical body suffered need to be healed in the spiritual realm? Their physical body has been left behind.

Just think that your Snuffy is now healthy and happy, and someday you will be reunited. :)
Old 19-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Master
I had to put down three cats last year and to me they were my children as I don't have kids nor do we plan to. However, I will say I believe that they go to heaven, I've had dreams about all three, I've seen one many times in the house and she's happy and I get the message I'm okay mommy.
I just want to give you a lot of hugs and angel kisses for your loss, it's so so hard.
Spiritlite.
Old 20-04-2011, 06:24 AM
Knower
I don’t know why there would be a hospital on the other side. I have read some things that say some souls have to take time to transition to being back on the otherside, so maybe some animals have to go through a similar process. I do think all animals cross to the others side, not just some. I am sorry for your loss.
Old 23-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaquinn

Probably only some animals go to the other side because they are not needed on this side . some remain behind to stay with thier human families and some reincarnate into other new future pets of the same human family-- or maybe even wild animals.

Whatever the case, rest assured that Snuffy's soul is still alive. I know that from experience. I had a dog named Mandy that was my soul-mate. She was a husky/shepherd dog that I used to draw pictures of as a child before she was ever born. When my parents brought her into our home as a pup, she and I clicked immediately.

Well years went by and she had to be put to sleep from diabetes complications. I felt her presence with us many times after that. One night months later, I woke up at 2:00 am in the morning to hear her familiar howl downstairs in the livingroom where she always rested. At the same time- (unaware to me) my mother also woke up from her howl as well.
I sent out a thought toward her "Mandy if that is you, come upstairs and be with me!" And immediately I felt this rush of energy near the left side of my bed facing the doorway and I felt her soul there licking my face!! and I also sensed a feeling from her of her being relieved and ecstatic that I noticed she was still alive. (though I could not see her physically)

I fell back to sleep and never told my mother or anyone. About some weeks later my mother blurted out in the car with my father and I that she heard Mandi the other night. My father sneered at her for being a mental case, but I interjected how I also heard her too- and my mother and I both stared at each other with our mouths open. neither of us knew the other had heard her as well. I will never forget that experience and up to then, never had real concrete evidence that animals souls continue to live on.
When you think of it- All life has a soul and all souls continue to live on- wether they return to the Creator and are reborn or continue to live in the other realms and visit the Earthly Plane from time to time.

I was told by a clairivoyant that Mandy is still with us- she chooses to remain behind - and I suppose she feels that she won't go into the Light without me and my mom. My father she wasnt too fond of...lol
I tried to send thoughts to her that she is okay to go to the LIght and wait for us.. but I also put it into the Lord's hands as well for her highest good.