Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-10-2018, 06:18 AM
Master
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonai1
Hi mickiel,
I think of this allot. 1 Corinthians 14:33 "“For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.” comes to mind so, I do not think God wanted His Word to be confusing. I do think His pearls of deep wisdom are hidden in His living Word. Would it be beneath Satan to put these thousands of splintered beliefs into the minds of men? I mean, he has been around longer

Greeting than us and he is very well versed in his evil. It is impossible to believe that the true Church will ever be as one until the wheat is separated from the tares

Greetings.

Well we do disagree on things, I believe God gets his way on all things, and I believe that he is responsible for all things. As you believe that God cannot be responsible for the confusion in this world , I disagree and believe that he is. Nothing takes him by surprise or can happen without Gods approval. The events of mankind are just the unfolding of his will.
Old 18-10-2018, 08:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
Greetings.

Well we do disagree on things, I believe God gets his way on all things, and I believe that he is responsible for all things. As you believe that God cannot be responsible for the confusion in this world , I disagree and believe that he is. Nothing takes him by surprise or can happen without Gods approval. The events of mankind are just the unfolding of his will.

mickiel,

Sorry.......but I also disagree. The words of the Lord's Prayer come to mind: "Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven". What would compel Jesus to pray for God's will to be done on earth.......if that was already a given? And why start a thread bemoaning the existence of 40,000 Christian denominations if that is the will of God? As far as I can see, the one thing that is definitely God's will is that we have free will. In most cases our exercise of free will does not align with the will of God.