Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-09-2018, 07:11 PM
Seeker

Are those signs of a spiritual awakening?

So...long story short. I used to meditate before already...but everysince i also included prayer I’ve written into my daily routine the amount of synchronicities I’m having increased tremendously, up to a point where now I get them almost on a daily basis, sometimes even two, three times a day. Supposebly they begin to happen once we’re beginning to have an spiritual awakening. But I don’t want to get my hopes up. Though that’s all I ever wanted since i started this journey. But is that what is really happening? Anyone here had/has a similar experience(s)? I could really use some feedback guys. Thanks!!!
Old 08-09-2018, 07:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Surfer
So...long story short. I used to meditate before already...but everysince i also included prayer I’ve written into my daily routine the amount of synchronicities I’m having increased tremendously, up to a point where now I get them almost on a daily basis, sometimes even two, three times a day. Supposebly they begin to happen once we’re beginning to have an spiritual awakening. But I don’t want to get my hopes up. Though that’s all I ever wanted since i started this journey. But is that what is really happening? Anyone here had/has a similar experience(s)? I could really use some feedback guys. Thanks!!!

Sometimes prayer can be likened to affirmations . The more repetitive the prayers or affirmations along with sincerity and convictions opens up energetic doors so to speak .

x daz x
Old 08-09-2018, 08:11 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Sometimes prayer can be likened to affirmations . The more repetitive the prayers or affirmations along with sincerity and convictions opens up energetic doors so to speak .

x daz x

x daz x I use both! And I realized I’m getting this way that experience of oneness I always long for. Though I still dont quite consider myself worthy of those signs. I mean...I know I improved a lot every since I stopped using drugs and alcohol, excluding one brief relapse, altogether over 8 years ago. But there’s still some part of me thats dark and I’m not proud of.

Just
Old 09-09-2018, 09:44 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
x daz x I use both! And I realized I’m getting this way that experience of oneness I always long for. Though I still dont quite consider myself worthy of those signs. I mean...I know I improved a lot every since I stopped using drugs and alcohol, excluding one brief relapse, altogether over 8 years ago. But there’s still some part of me thats dark and I’m not proud of.

Just
Regardless of whether or not you think yourself worthy this is what's happening to you so suck it down, marine. Often the most debilitating of conflicts happen somewhere between what actually is and what we chose to believe. One of the things a 'real' Awakening will do is force you to think differently about so many things and especially your beliefs, and if you are really Awakened enough then you'll change accordingly. If you want to stay with your tired old thought patterns - which is what you're trying to do here - then say goodbye to oneness because the two aren't compatible.

Spiritual Awakening is not about you awakening to Spiritually, it's about you awakening to you, Spiritually.

Jung said in his Allegory of the Alchemists and the Philosophers' Stone that what they were looking for was the Prima Materia that's hidden in the dark places, the Prima Materia being the material from which all else is made. The material that gold is made from. Just like the dark you say you're not proud of. The thing is, there are no heights without depths and not many seem to understand that, and similarly there is no Light without the darkness. It's a part of you, embrace and it use the Prima Materia hidden within.

Loving yourself and those dark corners is about your capacity to Love, and that's one of the greatest signs of a Spiritual Awakening you'll ever have.
Old 09-09-2018, 02:23 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Regardless of whether or not you think yourself worthy this is what's happening to you so suck it down, marine. Often the most debilitating of conflicts happen somewhere between what actually is and what we chose to believe. One of the things a 'real' Awakening will do is force you to think differently about so many things and especially your beliefs, and if you are really Awakened enough then you'll change accordingly. If you want to stay with your tired old thought patterns - which is what you're trying to do here - then say goodbye to oneness because the two aren't compatible.

Spiritual Awakening is not about you awakening to Spiritually, it's about you awakening to you, Spiritually.

Jung said in his Allegory of the Alchemists and the Philosophers' Stone that what they were looking for was the Prima Materia that's hidden in the dark places, the Prima Materia being the material from which all else is made. The material that gold is made from. Just like the dark you say you're not proud of. The thing is, there are no heights without depths and not many seem to understand that, and similarly there is no Light without the darkness. It's a part of you, embrace and it use the Prima Materia hidden within.

Loving yourself and those dark corners is about your capacity to Love, and that's one of the greatest signs of a Spiritual Awakening you'll ever have.
Thanks...that made me think...thank You!
Old 10-09-2018, 08:14 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Thanks...that made me think...thank You!
You're very welcome.

While we're here, Tolle said that there is only the Now, the past is memory and the future is expectation. What you're dealing with right here right now is the memory of the past 'you' and the projection/expectation that you'll become Ascended.

Last edited by Greenslade : 10-09-2018 at 09:46 AM.
Old 10-09-2018, 03:43 PM
Master

Sounds to me like you are on your spiritual path that will take a lifetime to explore and travel. It won't happen overnight. Let it unfold naturally.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:41 PM
Experiencer
The combination of prayers and meditation means you see both sides of the same universe. Combination, not one, will mean of an expanded view, therefore dramatically increase one's universal power. In this case, greatly expanded. You see and feel more and therefore your psychic power and the ability to influence things (in an accidental way) increases.

But thats only one explaination
Old 13-09-2018, 03:13 AM
Ascender
Are you manifesting understanding how the universe really works? Just start reefing about or listening to videos on Law Of Attraction. This is really whet you do when you in praying just focus on what you want so it is then an attraction sort of set point
Old 13-09-2018, 06:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Prayer is a valid tool in the pursuit of awakening. Its basically a combination of meditation and intent (two other valid tools).

It's more the noticing of the synchronicities than their mere occurrence. Synchronicities have always been occurring but you didn't notice them.

Beginning, I would say yes. I would caution about getting overly excited, there are many more steps to take before being awake.