Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-11-2017, 05:23 PM
Master
Life itself, the Earth, the cosmos, consciousness,awareness, etc is what it is today and that alone is amazing and incomprehensible when considering the whole evolutionary process.
IMO there is nothing stopping us from being a partner in its further evolution.
So really it's all new every moment.

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 17-11-2017, 06:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
My experience so far says that when we experience the Awakening of Consciousness ....

We are the drug addict, the homeless man, the promiscuous woman, the single mother on welfare, the gambler, the 9 to 5'er, the business person, the swindler, the pious, the murderer, the rich man, the devote, the struggling, the elegant woman, the saint and the sinner, the dog, the cat, the squirrel, the rock, the bird, the tree, the sea and the ocean - we are All That Is.

To hate one, to judge one - is to judge ourselves - to judge the Creator. We see each is on a Path, each learning in their own way, experiencing the myriad of possibilities in the human costume. We are humbled and in awe of the vastness of experience and know each will in one life or another come to the same realization as us. All of our parts will become illuminated in the fullness of time.

We see Earth as another room in the Heavenly Mansion and each thing and each being in its own state of perfection in the moment.

Is it the end of Path that is not not different?

The idea of hate isn't understood correctly in the context of end, you are talking about choice, distractions. Doesn't the addict hate being one and the person who isn't hate and so choose not to be. You're talking about choices. So I'm not getting what you're thinking here.

All become illuminated in time means reincarnation, correct, not now but another one.
Old 17-11-2017, 06:35 PM
Master

For reference:
What is the meaning of "Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth"?

He does not feel that word "earth" means the physical world. ... A refined meaning of this phrase has been seen to say that those that are quiet or nullified will one day inherit the world. Meek in the Greek literature of the period most often mean gentle or soft.
Old 17-11-2017, 07:44 PM
Master

Fundamental to understanding is not it necessary to determine who and/or what must die to necessitate an inheritance? In Christian thought Satan is the prince of this world......Jesus declared that "my kingdom is not of this world". Possibly that addresses the 'who'. If it is 'what' that must die to necessitate an inheritance would it not be the earth as we know it? If the earth itself is a living organism do not all living things eventually die? If the earth must die the only surviving aspect of it would necessarily be spiritual in nature. From this spiritual inheritance can we assume that constitutes the seeds for a new earth? This inheritance could only be entrusted to those who would not repeat the mistakes of the previous earth......in this case....the meek(with whatever qualities that one wishes to attribute to them).
Old 17-11-2017, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
All become illuminated in time means reincarnation, correct, not now but another one.
From what I have read and understood, there is a kind of 'end' (in the sense of growing/going past the soul 'stage' of reincarnation). In the meantime (an excerpt from the treatise I am in the process of composing):
"The learning and consequent development I speak of is in the direction of appreciating the functional connections and commonalities (despite obvious differences) between one’s ‘self’ and other ‘selves’ and (so) relating to them in ways which maximize possible experiences and expressions of communal Love and Joy, which means choosing to embrace and act in ways which increase the likelihood that their wishes and desires to experience and express ‘greater’ Love and Joy will be fulfilled as well, not just one’s own – except, of course, if and as said others are so self-centered that they are ‘geared’ to act in ways which abuse and degrade the potential for Love and Joy experience and expression of those around them, in which case other kinds of responses, such as non-cooperation, counteraction and (to whatever degree may be feasible) benignly corrective instruction, may be called for, for the same ‘greater’ Love and Joy ‘good’ reason. Hence the progression over time – generally, that is: souls may also get ‘stuck’ in a state of ‘arrested development’ or even ‘devolve’ as a result of an incomplete or irrationally biased calculus in the foregoing regards – from completely selfish to familial to clannish to tribal to national to global to universal and, ultimately, to cosmically transcendent psychospiritual ‘identifications’, the latter of course meaning that folks think, feel and believe and so conscientiously act knowing that, though each and every soul is unique and so different in significant ways, one’s ‘self’ and all other ‘selves’ are really integral expressions of Life Itself; in other words, knowing that, despite apparent differences, we are all relationally connected aspects of the same (One and Only!) Glorious Being in action!

When and as and to the degree that, as a result of mentally and emotionally processing our personal experiences, including both those we have in (seeming) ‘i’solation and those we have in the course of actively engaging with and relating to others and Life at large … to help readers follow, I repeat: when and as we then consciously see and feel, i.e. ‘awaken’ to, the fact that we are not really personally ‘i’solated beings and so, among other things, realize that any kind of thinking and feeling that it makes sense to focus on just doing things by and for our ‘own’ selves (or group of affiliated selves) is just a short-sighted ‘dream’, we may soulfully expand the sense of our ‘i’dentity, you might say of our soul’s ‘selfhood’, to be more inclusive and (so) choose to [u]transcend[/i] (i.e. let go of, rise above, evolve beyond) the limitations of whatever selfish perceptions and tendencies which till that point ‘imprisoned’ and ‘governed’ us, and therefore and thereafter relationally commune with and (so) love and enjoy our ‘neighbors’ as our ‘selves’ (as advocated in Mark 12:31) in ever-widening, more and more Life-embracing circles, thereby ‘truly’ executing our inner Source-code program to maximize the experience and expression of Love and Joy, instead of just continuing to function as the same old ‘i’dentity-configuration (i.e. ego) focused on reaping and dispensing whatever Love and Joy perks it ‘happens’ to particularly value at that point as a result of its prior conditioning for however long it may ‘live’.
"
Old 17-11-2017, 10:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
For reference:
What is the meaning of "Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth"?

He does not feel that word "earth" means the physical world. ... A refined meaning of this phrase has been seen to say that those that are quiet or nullified will one day inherit the world. Meek in the Greek literature of the period most often mean gentle or soft.

accepting rather than willful... and yes what you say also goes along with the general idea that they would have their fill of peace and love it.
Old 18-11-2017, 07:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSky
Life itself, the Earth, the cosmos, consciousness,awareness, etc is what it is today and that alone is amazing and incomprehensible when considering the whole evolutionary process.
IMO there is nothing stopping us from being a partner in its further evolution.
So really it's all new every moment.

Yes, it's a fascinating journey, one to be puzzled and pondered over. Even today with so many decades behind me I still suddenly find myself in the 'can't believe this' state. 'Life' as we call it is impossible. But here we all are. The/our future (of everything) will never end, it'll be a journey to unimaginable territories, we haven't even scratched the surface.

Personally I love it.
Old 18-11-2017, 08:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Yes, it's a fascinating journey, one to be puzzled and pondered over. Even today with so many decades behind me I still suddenly find myself in the 'can't believe this' state. 'Life' as we call it is impossible. But here we all are. The/our future (of everything) will never end, it'll be a journey to unimaginable territories, we haven't even scratched the surface.

Personally I love it.
Woohoo, Busby! And 'the club' membership' is free!
Old 18-11-2017, 07:30 PM
Master

I want to bring up a point about any new (physical) earth and why it does not work. Also in todays thought we tend to accept the idea of the earth as a living thing but back at the time these words were spoken they did not. We therefore shouldn't apply todays logic and yes, if it was wrong, it was just wrong. You know, big deal, science is wrong to, we call it human flaws. People had no idea the earth is not permanent so we have to go with not what we know today but they knew then, even if it was not correct, but flawed.

When said we wanted some change, in terms of the meek is as far as I was taught about how humans interacted with each other, where today we are (really) saying the mind was wrong. It's about how we act toward each other. The idea is those who suffered would be rewarded and relieved from their suffering. I think it was more power based and talked about right and wrong.

But the idea of a new earth, even a re-manufactured one, would come about based on a new mind orientation, as well as like minds. Not sure this is possible. This could have been done long ago, right, why wasn't it?

So we get and now have a new planet. The true fact is the planet isn't within an infinite concept. Today it is living and therefore not permanent and must die again. Science also talks about planet wide life and that if such things as simple tiny bacteria reproduced without control in numbers would expand beyond the limits of its planet within a short span to fill the entire (solar) system and beyond. Now add everything. So have a new planet solves nothing when you put in changes. Not even the new planet would have unlimited resources, an age old problem. Would people share everything or would we start over again acquiring. I think the physical isn't that answer and in fact our ancestors thought along those lines seeing "it" as infinite or at least finitely large which won't settle the problem, really big when it's looking through the lens of (their) ego. Their perception was based on an idea and not knowledge. Indeed there are current things existing we can bring up needing attention to be included. Would they remain part of the new earth. Is it merely what they saw what we see, their ego is our ego in a way. I think the new earth and talking about the meek is about having a new mind to.

Speak from the earth consciousness and I think it touches more on our humanity when someone noticed something that should be more then anything else. It is about how we treat each other and seeing what we do. Consciousness hearing every living thing thinking it is us when everything is communicating because it sees.
Old 21-11-2017, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Is it the end of Path that is not not different?

The idea of hate isn't understood correctly in the context of end, you are talking about choice, distractions. Doesn't the addict hate being one and the person who isn't hate and so choose not to be. You're talking about choices. So I'm not getting what you're thinking here.

It is through choice that we explore and determine how we wish to be, not just in a single lifetime but as a soul over many lifetimes. We explore both sides of the coin.
I've seen many lifetimes, a great example of this is a lifetime as a shirtless homeless young man living on the streets somewhere in the Himalaya's, monks would give me food and energy to warm my body.
The next life I was the monk, walking the streets tending to the homeless, the elderly, the lame and the blind, feeding and giving them energy for warmth.

Both sides of the coin explored - the totality of both added to my soul. To Spirit/Soul these expressions like hate/dislike/ etc are just forms of energy - different choices result in different forms of energy - Spirit finds value in all energy though we as humans might find some forms of energy extremely unpleasant and so make different choices resulting in the expression of another energy option.

Spirit plays the Long Game, not a short game and all our incarnations are important and we will experience many things in our human costume as the soul evolves.