Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-11-2017, 02:17 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
You can feel that with soulmates as well... and animals... its all down to how open and connected we are.
I have experienced 'empathetic' telepathy with many soulmates. Often with feelings and energetic imprints, sometimes specific words... animals send pictures.

You can. And after meeting your twin you are far more sensitive and can pick up on that information from others, or can be. Like your twin taught you how to talk to every persons higher self. I’ll be processing two separate conversations at times. The words used are exactly the same but I will hear the duality of a persons ego self and the altered context I will also catch from the higher self. It is not as though the ego self has a strangle hold. I will be hearing a person’s higher self speaking to me in my mind and they will physically say something to finish the “mental” conversation. Sometimes, what is said won’t even have to hold an egoic context. The self will speak. Then the person looks a little confused.

None of this happened before I met my twin. Your twin does change you. But, I would not say the experience is at all “the same” as soulmates. Soulmates I am very comfortable and relaxed with. But my twin flame...My soul knows that being behind that human. I have never been so certain of anything in my life.

Nothing about it is the same as anything I have ever experienced.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:20 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by QT Pie
You can. And after meeting your twin you are far more sensitive and can pick up on that information from others, or can be. Like your twin taught you how to talk to every persons higher self. I’ll be processing two separate conversations at times. The words used are exactly the same but I will hear the duality of a persons ego self and the altered context I will also catch from the higher self. It is not as though the ego self has a strangle hold. I will be hearing a person’s higher self speaking to me in my mind and they will physically say something to finish the “mental” conversation. Often, what is said won’t even have to hold an egoist context. The self will speak. Then the person looks a little confused.

None of this happened before I met my twin. Your twin does change you. But, I would not say the experience is at all “the same” as soulmates. Soulmates I am very comfortable and relaxed with. But my twin flame...My soul knows that being behind that human. I have never been so certain of anything in my life.

Nothing about it is the same as anything I have ever experienced.

I was having these experiences with others from a young age when I was initially connected to my higher self... before I got bogged down with trauma of the heart and mind... it just rampped up after I a mirror soulmate.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:25 AM
Ascender

Quote:
I was having these experiences from a young age... it just rampped up after I met a mirror soulmate.

Right on then.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:33 AM
Suspended

aww you havent given consent to take up the challenge.....
Old 06-11-2017, 02:35 AM
Deactivated Account
I ask... this question... out of curiousity

When you have harmonised and balanced enough in self... comfortably grounded in the earth and connected to source - with an open heart... free of attachments...

And then...fully ' merge' with the universe and then merge in the spiritual with TF... what then?!!!...

A door closes on one experience and another opens...

It seems the heart... is always wanting to merge and align with more... even when in peace - I can feel it expanding...

The heart just goes to where it needs to be... and lovingly accepts it.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
aww you havent given consent to take up the challenge.....

I don't understand you well hahaha... but I don't even understand this forum most of the time hahaha
But you're serving your purpose... as am I

But have a go then lol
Old 06-11-2017, 02:52 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I don't understand you well hahaha... but I don't even understand this forum most of the time hahaha
But you're serving your purpose... as am I

But have a go then lol
yay excellent.so lets start.you say you were with your twin.please elaborate.im INTERESTED!what happened?how did you KNOW he was your twin?what happened to your twin?what is your purpose and role in the universe if you are separated from your twin?etc.(and the last one might take a little thinking about as a heads up!!!!)-and absolutely i am serving my purpose in the universe.....(doesnt mean that im judging by the way!!!!!)
Old 06-11-2017, 03:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Cool - match on hehe... turns out I did already understand your soul 'game' on a level... ya got me haha! Very nice.

I just responded a while ago... but the server was busy so will try again

I don't know alot about My own TWIN FLAME 'relationship' haha... It seems that the messages my higher self and source want me to know has to do with the energetics of third energy - how to harness it and what context it can be used under
That seems to be my souls domain in this collective picture...

I don't really get the messages to do with the specific relationship dynamics...

I met my husband when I was 14 - although we were in telepathic and empathetic connection before we met. He has shown me the true meaning of FREEDOM as unconditional love and through our connection I have learnt how to accept and honour people as they are.
We met physically and became close friends then seperated for a while and when I was 18 when I started hanging out with a mirror soulmate at the same time. This was all over ten years ago. This mirror soulmates soul expressed itself in a very similar way as my soul came here to express itself too. I attached to this soul for longer than I care to admit trying to emulate the light of my own soul through him...in doing so my issues and imbalances were mirrored back to me... eventually I learnt about boundries and how to connect to source with the assistance of this soulmate...
This soul initiated me into my initial heart awakeneing leading to a cosmic heart emergence...and me beginning to understand ths workings of 'third energy'... this person - I would say was nurtured from a young age to be in heart space. Where I was raised with heavily head based influences.

Since my heart awakening I have connected more and more to others and even organisations through this heart space... where as I was brought up in a heavy head based way.

In the many years between I have also had telepathic and empathetic connections with other soulmates but mostly choose human conversation as I did not want to be invading their energetic field... this was before I learnt about boundries... and how to connect heart to heart

As to seperation from anyone I love and feel connected to... soulmates, mirror soulmates... loved ones, family members... pets... lol twin souls - whatever...the same purpose has always been served - to teach me something about the nature of love.

Does this check mate belong to you or me?! Haha

Well played my friend.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:10 AM
Suspended

no check mate at this time....check out this article and ask yourself this.does this ABSOLUTELY apply to you with a SPECIFIC person?https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017...nship-to-work/
(and i totally appreciate your honesty and happiness to play this game....)
Old 06-11-2017, 04:30 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
no check mate at this time....check out this article and ask yourself this.does this ABSOLUTELY apply to you with a SPECIFIC person?https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017...nship-to-work/
(and i totally appreciate your honesty and happiness to play this game....)

Better applied to mirror soulmate... in reguards to really 'being' able to see each other both in full potential and also greatest darkness yet still love unconditionally... but... I still have a lot of those factors in my marriage as well...lol... I have not even seen this person in over ten years and I am in a state of such deep love - openess of heart and acceptance of them and my whole reality that I know that we are not 'seperated' at source... and that we are both exactly where we need to be at this time... even more than that - if I never saw this person again... I would only ever be wishing absolute freedom and happiness for them...

And... more so... I actually believe and trust that my soul knows best and is always guiding me to the best outcome for all at any given time... to me - unconditional love knows where it needs to be to best serve and if and when the time is right it will know if it needs to serve elsewhere.