Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2018, 11:00 PM
Knower
What could this image mean?

Hi guys,

So, I sometimes take moments to try out psychic abilities. I am very inexperienced. But sometimes I get genuine sparks of insight.

This time, I said in my mind "Show me my soul." and cleared my mind of all expectations and opened myself up to receive. I repeated this a few times until a clear image randomly popped into my mind. My intention was to see an image representation of my soul, but I had also mixed in an intention of "what is my past life? what was I before this?"

This is what the image looked like:

To me it felt like I was being shown my soul transitioning into earth, or shown something that was before my time in this life. I feel that it confirms my theory that I'm a Rainbow soul from 9th or higher dimension.

But I wondered if anyone can draw any information from that image? Does anyone have any ideas of what it could mean? I feel my own interpretation is subject to bias.