Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 08-01-2018, 05:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Communication

How do you know if faeries are trying to contact you? How would I go about meeting one for a formal introduction? Thank you in advance!
Old 12-01-2018, 05:07 PM
Knower

Golly I've been watching this thread, thinking the responses could be quite interesting... So sorry no one's responded yet.

My question for you is, why do you ask? Is contact something you'd like to establish or do you have the feeling that fae folk are near you and trying to contact you?

This is just my experience, but I didn't even believe in fae folk until they made their presence known to me. They did this by moving small items, usually shiny stones or crystals, from one potted plant to another, both inside my home and outside. A necklace disappeared for a few days then showed back up right where it was supposed to be. Same with two books I'd been keeping on my nightstand. Oddly, when they returned after just a couple of days' absence they were covered with dust.

Contact with them was easy: I did a 'grounding and centering' meditation, then just sat with an openness to communication. Up 'til then I had no idea who or what was responsible for all those little shenanigans, but they made themselves known when I was open for it. After that I could 'see' them (not with my physical eyes) around the house and out in the yard. No idea what they really look like, but I sure enjoyed having them around, even though they liked to move my stuff.

For a while my life became very difficult, and the fae folk moved out of the house and away from the porch where they'd been hanging out. I don't blame them; the energies in my home were really 'off' because of the situation. Now the situation is resolved and I've moved into a new place. Haven't yet explored the energies and entities around here, but I will soon. I hope to find fae folk here.

Please keep us posted as you explore this.
Old 14-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Newbie ;)

No worries at all.

To be honest, I have had a crazy year. Nearly a year ago I began having random out of body experiences when I went to bed. I had constant deja vu and also was receiving, what seemed like, messages from loved ones who have passed on. My therapist said that it sounded like a spiritual awakening. The beginning of this process was like a psychological horror film and I thought I was losing my mind---I even spent some time in the hospital. But after months of living in fear, things began to even out.

But I suppose the reason I ask about faeries is because when I was in the hospital a lot of people seemed to be there for the same reason. There were a lot of witches in the hospital and one of them told me that it sounded like faeries were trying to teach me a lesson.

I recently became spiritual and I have a lot to learn. I had/have some demons I am working through. The last ten years or so have been riddled with selfishness and self destructive behavior. So it is perfectly understandable if someone is trying to help me get on a path that is more authentic to my true nature.

Thank you so much for helping out!
Old 19-01-2018, 03:39 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadroJ
...I have had a crazy year. Nearly a year ago I began having random out of body experiences when I went to bed. I had constant deja vu and also was receiving, what seemed like, messages from loved ones who have passed on. My therapist said that it sounded like a spiritual awakening. The beginning of this process was like a psychological horror film and I thought I was losing my mind---I even spent some time in the hospital. But after months of living in fear, things began to even out.

But I suppose the reason I ask about faeries is because when I was in the hospital a lot of people seemed to be there for the same reason. There were a lot of witches in the hospital and one of them told me that it sounded like faeries were trying to teach me a lesson...

Ahh. I had similar feelings of going crazy for quite a few years. Turned out that it was a simple matter of having spiritual awareness that was in conflict with my religious beliefs. Dropped the religion, spent some time trying to ignore spiritual matters altogether (which also did not go well), and then turned my attention to finding spiritual reality. Tough going through all that, but the personal growth provided by the experience was well worth it.

As for who's trying to get through to you, different people perceive spirit entities differently. What one might identify as fae, someone else might identify as an angel. Just depends on who you talk to.

What I find to be most helpful is this: Whenever I seek information through meditation, I do my best to set aside all beliefs, focusing exclusively (as much as possible) on what I find and experience in the meditation. This has allowed my awareness to grow and change over time, becoming more clear and accurate than it would if I were to go into meditation with expectations regarding what I'd find. When I seek answers, I still start with the same basic intent - to find whatever it is that I need to know right now - and keeping my more specific questions in the background. I might want to know one thing while what I need to know is something different. If I don't get the answer to my question, I know that what I do get is more important -- and that my question will be answered eventually, just not right now.

More specifically, when I sought connection with the spirit entities around me, I found some folks who I couldn't have 'seen' clearly if I'd have gone into it with expectations regarding who/what I'd find. And I still approach them without expectation regarding who I'll 'see' or what they'll look like because their appearance may change over time, and who is with me often changes as well. Perhaps this would be a good strategy for you too.

Exciting stuff!
-plur
Old 14-01-2018, 08:31 PM
Experiencer
First thing is for sure to be grounded.

I don't know about faeries, but you should focus on faeries dimension, or level in which they exist and if you have the ability, you will communicate telepatically. It is appropriate, to imagine, or see the one you communicate with. Stay focused on it the whole process.

If there is something for you, you will get it.
Old 31-01-2018, 06:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you everyone for your help.