Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 30-07-2016, 05:26 PM
Ascender
He sounds very beautiful. Thank you for sharing his memory.
Old 30-07-2016, 05:36 PM
Master
Thank you...

Thank you for posting those memories thoughts and feelings Gracey... So beautifully written...

Robbie

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 30-07-2016, 05:42 PM
Deactivated Account
The strong, vibrant personalities and souls which come into our lives are so very special, and such a blessing to us. Thank you for sharing about such a one so special to you. ♥

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 31-07-2016, 01:54 AM
Gracey

Thanks for reading about him. Dreamt about him a couple of times since I posted this. He was showing me what he was not happy about in life and what he was happy about in life. The things you learn. :)
Old 31-07-2016, 02:13 AM
Master
Wow Gracey I just saw this and I am so, so sorry.

He sounds like a true blessing. I'm sure you were a blessing to him too.
Big hug coming your way. Thank you for sharing with us such a beautiful piece of your life.
Old 31-07-2016, 03:38 PM
Gracey

Thank you. I was thinking last night how I remember the first words he ever said to me and I remember his last. He said that we would talk again before he died. I thought by phone, I didn't think it would be through dreams. There are not many in this world whose first words they spoke to me I remember.

He was my witness to my awakening. He was a fountain of information. He told me once that he was walking and stepped into what he thought was a puddle. He fell into the abyss he said and he gained all knowledge of the universe in one second. You could ask him any question and he had the truthful answer. In his obituary write up it was stated that he was a Rolodex of information. He was labeled an idiot savant. He was brilliant in some areas of life, like knowing answers to questions, but didn't know how to tie his shoes or tell time on a clock. That never bothered him and it never bothered me. He knows more about me than any other person on the planet. Knowing he is well in the spirit world is soothing to my soul.