Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-06-2011, 07:39 PM
julieh

best friend

hi everyone,i lost my best friend at 1.40am this monday gone,i feel so so guilty,she died from a rare form of csancer LMS she was diagnosed last september given chemo wich didnt work,shes been in hospital for about 3 months in which i viisted when i could areound me working full time and keeping my family together so my time was quite limited,she cam home about 3 weeks ago and due to my partner taking ill i was unable to visit, i did send text messages regular and had actually arranged to see her monday gone at teatime so i was devastated to learn she had passed away early that morning and i dint get a chance to say goodbye its eating away at me constantly,she passed away with all her family there and wasnt in pain which i thank god for but this feeling ive got is awful and as mad as its sounds i keep thinking that even though she has passed she is annoyed with me somehow,ive asked can i go see her in the chapel of rest to say my own goodbye to see if that will help but i miss her so much now shes gone and dont know who to turn to.
Old 29-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Master
Hugs Julieh

My sis was diag with cancer in sept...terminal in Nov ..chemo failed and she died on the 14th June. I want you to know your friend feels your Love..there is no need to feel bad nor any form of guilt. Try lighting a candle and listening to some music you like..say Goodbye then ..you may not physically see her but she will still receive your message of Love.
Grief is so personal .. Be kind to yourself okay.

She's not gone ...only is another room in which us here have not entered yet.**

..I feel she would want you to be happy..not feel bad.

Love and peace
:) XXXXX
Old 29-06-2011, 09:21 PM
Master
I'm with Smiler your friend will want you to feel happy not bad, and you can talk to her now and you can be with her now in your own way, and right now that's all that counts.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you...
Spiritlite.
Old 30-06-2011, 12:08 AM
Kruise

Hi Julieh - so sorry to hear about the loss of your best friend. And Smiler sorry to hear about that your sister passed so recently also. But as Smiler and Spiritlite have said also, she is not on the other side wanting you to feel bad. She is wanting to thank you for being her friend and for all the really good times that you did have together and for the love that was always between you. I know you would have liked to have seen her one more time, but it obviously wasn't meant to be. Maybe she really didn't want you to see her that ill at the end of her life but remember her in the way that you do, when she was better. Know that she is around you and her family all the time at the moment and really just wanting you all to know that she's ok and to express her thanks and love.
Take care of yourself.
K.x
Old 30-06-2011, 08:21 PM
julieh

thank you so much all of you,im starting to feel a little better today,it has crossed my mind that yes maybe she dint want me to see her so ill at the end and i do hope she is looking down on me telling me not to be so down as she was never down no matter what life threw at her she coped and was always smiling she was beautiful inside and out and i will love her forever,your kind words have really helped me so thank you all,think im going to like being a menber on here,xx