Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-05-2011, 02:28 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulrosk
Well I'll tell you all what I tell everybody:

"I'm not afraid of dying, I just don't want to be there when it happens ..."

Haha, Paulrosk... well said! Reminds me of my friend who, when told the sun would one day go nova and obliterate the earth commented that he "hoped it happened at night"...!!!!
Old 29-05-2011, 06:06 PM
paulrosk

Well I look at it this way:

"A Life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing .... "
Old 29-05-2011, 08:25 PM
Medium_Laura

I believe everyone is afraid of "dying" but not all are afraid of "death". I would rather go in an accident because I know we get pulled out before we feel pain. I would hate to suffer for months with an incurable illness like cancer....

It's completely normal to fear pain, we're supposed to!
Old 30-05-2011, 07:43 AM
Hez0405

Yeah, Is it like some kind of 'inner reflex action' :P
Old 01-06-2011, 05:19 AM
Trace

I often think about what it is going to be like too.
A lot of people say that t hey hope when it happens , its quick. Im not sure that this is better. I am a nurse and watched people die slowly in hospital . They seem to know when they want to go but relatives always naturally interfere with the process and prolong it. The poor patient tells me one thing but too scared to tell their children. I have often witnessed shortly before they die, a sudden alertness like they are suddenly not sick and even seen them sit up and smile. I had one pt do that to me once and smile and smile at me and pull me close and said something to me and died just a little while later. I never heard what she said and regret this. :-(
I even heard a story that a PSA told me once. There were 2 of them preparing the room of the deceased for family to visit one last time. One of them had to take leave after this incident. It was the other man that told me what happened.He said that the other fella was sweeping in the room and suddenly he started to jump around and yell " get it off me" and swiping at his legs. The other couldnt see what he was swiping at and the man said " cant you see it, the mist?". He ran out the room. I think what happened was the spirit was there in the room and made for the mans aura probably iln confusion.
People who die slowly over a few days in hospital seem to adjust better. I feel sure that their spirits hop in and out over this time, to adjust and when the final moment comes, it is peaceful and a smooth transition. I think that people in accidents where they are suddenly shunted out of their bodies, may have a more difficult time sometimes.

This is what was told to me by a spirit that died. He said that he felt " alittle pain at first but then that went away and he felt nothing. He was not sure what was happening at first but then he remembered that he was going to die so he must have.He said at first he was watchign his body and waiting for it to move and it didnt so then he thought he must be asleep but then he looked closely at his face and he knew then that he must be dead. This spirit said somethign that is a bit strange. He said that he thinks he saw the light even before he was dead, just before. He then said after he realised he was dead,that he saw his mother and the light and his mother was calling him and waving to him but he thought it was a trick by God so he could be sent to hell, so as much as he wanted to run to his mother, he didnt. He ran the other way and hid. He did not cross over initially.His destructive physical life and his religious upbringing, convinced him that he was doomed to go to hell and his last attempt to evade this, was to run away from the light.He also told me that as a spirit later, he thought it was good he ran away because he was still alive and noit burning in the flames of hell.
Little did this spirit know at the time, that he was given the chance like every other spirit, and he just had to face the music. There was no fiery hell, he put himself in his own guilt ridden hell on the astral plane. Dont worry, he did move on.........
Old 01-06-2011, 06:01 AM
Ascender

Death doesn't have to be painful. It really depends on the individuals mindset at the time of passing. A spiritually evolved being won't feel pain as they quickly and easily detach themselves from their earthly bodies as the body starts to shutdown.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:10 AM
Hez0405

Yeah I understand what you are saying guys :)
I think your guides know when you are going to die and prepare you for it.
Wether you see your dead mother, or husband, and then the little signs.
Its to comfort you and help you ease into the light.
I think anyways :)
Old 01-06-2011, 09:24 AM
Master
Hi Hez

We all have different views ..this is mine ..

My sister has cancer ..its been a very tough very painful. horrific time for her ..she asked basically the same ? last week when she realized that there was no turning back ..She said "I am not afraid of death itself but the pain before death ..how bad must that be?... I Am afraid "

My Answer to her gently was ...that the soul is aware of pending death ..What she is suffering now is the dying..before death part of the soul leaves ..she will not feel as much pain as what she currently is and has been.

Hope that helps you ...Be not afraid..as all unfolds naturally ..there is a point the soul gradually leaves ( like in fragments of energy) before the final leaving of the body..Then becomes ONE again in Spirit.

:)
Old 01-06-2011, 09:46 AM
Hez0405

:) Thanks Smiler.

That was a really nice thing you told your sister, my thoughts are with her.
Bless her and you!
Old 05-06-2011, 04:56 AM
Uphill Through Time

Cancer is very sad. Not because people die from it, but because they trusted their fellow man and his commercial food and medical system. If they'd only had the courage or knowledge to have a raw food lifestyle as this planet naturally and clearly provides, they would be OK. The truth sucks, but it doesn't make it less so.
I'd get on YouTube and go back about a year with the Liferegenerator and Durianrider and watch their videos as an example of how to transform health. It's all about natural nutrition.

When you get into too much pain you blackout. It's almost like a quick request or command from yourself that the pain is too much and something obliges and shuts you down. It has happened to me and you simply fall on the spot and wake up some time after with nothing in-between.
I've watched someone bleed to death from a cut to an artery and their breathing continued to try but I think they were in shock and pretty much out of it.
In conclusion, I think their is nothing to fear. We have everything we need to live well. If we choose to ignore it and pay someone for a replacement service, then good luck trusting your fellow man whom you choose to pay and not the magical
abundant home you were born in.

The truth shall set you free. The universe helps those who help themselves. Get over social stigma, eat raw, watch your skin, hair, eyes, weight, breathing, thinking and outlook change. Switch off the TV and experience the truth. If you are too weak to try these things then you and fear will get on well.
This is not aimed at anyone.
Sorry, I'm all out of little hug pictures, I know they really make a difference...

Peace.