Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Knower

Exclamation My dog guiding me, electrocution, possession..weird stuff. JUST READ!!!!!

Ok I don't even know where this belongs but im going to share these 2 dreams/ whatever they were with you all. because ever since ive had weird stuff happen to me.

20.8.13 Electrocution

I’ve just closed my eyes and all I see is black. Images start to appear and I see a woman with blonde hair up in a messy bun walking down a road. She’s wearing a black tailored business suit, white blouse, heels. The street looks familiar to me, similar to Bonny hills in the way it curves around but all the house are different, familiar but different. In my my im looking for Faith (my guide). I decide to follow this woman and start walking behind her. Next min its not just a flash of images, im now right where she is. She turns and looks at me and I smile. She keeps walking. I look to my right at one of the houses. There are lots of potted plants and flowers on the front porch, it seems familiar so I walk up to the front door. I turn and look behind me, down the road from the way I came and realise that the woman is now walking towards me. I somehow had ended up in front of her. I walk up to her and say “excuse me… have you seen faith?”… she says “no not recently… but im sure shes around here somewhere”… I say “oh.. well thanks anyway”. And keep walking up the street. I look up to the sky over the ocean. The sky is pink and I see a flock of birds fly over. There is soft music coming from the sky and a female voice singing. There is also a female voice talking over what sounds like a speakerphone. She is saying something meaningful, like proverbs from a bible. I don’t remember what was said though. The blonde woman calls out to me and says “hey! Don’t forget to vote!”… I look at her and confused “vote?... theres an election?”… she says “no. its not that. You have to choose whether you want the man or the woman” and points to the sky. I say “oh. I like this woman. Of course im choosing her.”

Next min im not in the street anymore. Im standing up the top of a train station. The platforms are down below. It reminds me of redfern station a little. Except this one is much bigger and much older. Lots of old red brick and iron railings. Walkways everywhere. The place is packed with people. I see a young man and we smile. I look further to my right again and see that there is quite a large drop down to where the platforms are, we are up high. Theres a fluffy little dog. A terrier, running towards me really fast but there is a huge gap between us. I figure its going to run around to get to me but instead goes in a straight line and runs straight off the edge of the walkway and drops below. The man and I both gasp and run to the edge to see if its dead. But its still running around wildly. I look at him and he’s shocked and says “did you see that?!”… I just nod. I turn around and realise there are a lot of creepy looking people in this station. Then I see a dog in the crowd and realise its my dead dog Missy. I run over and grab her lead. I pick her up and say “what are you doing here?!”… to my surprise she answers me in human voice. “I need to show you something. Put me down.” I hold onto her tight and start walking. She keeps whinging at me to put her down and I tell her to just tell me which way to go, but she says no and tells me to put her down again. I say “I don’t want to just yet, there are too many creepers around here, I don’t want you to get hurt”. Just as im about to put her down I catch the eye of some man, he’s older and going bald, wearing a yellow button up shirt and grey pants. I immediately think “pedophile” and then I see he is ushering a line of young 5yr old girls with balloons and fairy floss. He has the creepiest smile and I look away quickly. Once we are past him I put missy down and she leads me around a corner past some open station shops. I ask where we are going and she just says “you’ll see”. As I turn the corner there are a bunch of construction workers in fluro yellow vest and hard hats. All the concrete is like rubble and there are wires sticking out from the rubble. Sparks are flying everywhere. A worker says “excuse me miss but you’ll have to walk on this side if you want to get through, its not safe here”…I just nod and look ahead to see missy already making her way. He says “shouldn’t you get your dog?! She might get hurt”… I say “she knows what shes doing”. And start following her.
I come to a bigger area and a wall that looks like a giant post box wall but it’s a switch board. Missy sits next to another worker. There is a big blue electrical plug in the ground and these huge wide blue cords coming from it. A main one and a few other thinner ones. Theres also I thin yellow cord. All are wires inside. The man has white grubby gloves on and goggles. He looks at me and says “ok I need you to grab onto the yellow wire with both hands really tightly for me”. I say “but wont I get electrocuted?”… he says “I just need you to do this. Im sorry I don’t have any goggles for you so you might want to close your eyes or look away because it’ll be pretty bright”. He tells me to hold on until he tells me to stop. I grab on and he pushes down a massive handle. I look out towards to train tracks below. Periphrally I can see bright white flashes of light. It starts getting too bright so I close my eyes.
I can still see the flashes of white light. I can feel electricity buzzing through the wires and in my hands. I can hear it buzzing. I can hear sparks. The buzzing and tingley humming feeling in my hands gets stronger. I can feel in surging up my arms now and through my chest as it makes its way down my body. My palms and the soles of my feet start to get hot. The feeling intensifies more and I start to see a circle of colours spiralling. All the chakra colours. My hands now feel like they are on fire. The electricity going through me is become unbearable. My chest is starting to hurt. I don’t think I can take it much longer. I start to loosen my grip thinking that it will lessen the pain but it just intensifies more so I grip on for dear life and ask “how much longer?!”… the worker says “just keep holding on”. The flesh on my hands now feels like its burning and melting. I see a ball of golden orange light, that brightens and grows big until its blinding. The feeling is beyond the worst but best thing ive ever felt. Its beyond painful. Then all a sudden the feeling stops and I see a baby blue sky with white clouds floating in the background. Its like its on a giant cinema screen and the word “ULTRAWORLD” comes up written in rainbow colours. A deep male voice says “WELCOME TO ULTRAWORLD” and then the word “ULTRABODY” comes up. I suddenly wake up in my bed and the feeling is still with me. My hands and feet are still burning. I get up and make my way to the bathroom and turn a light on. As I step onto the tiles I realise everything is spinning and I cant balance or walk straight. My mouth feels funny and the left side of my face feels like its numb and dropped. I wonder for a second if ive had a stroke. I try to talk and I can, I slur and my tounge is like its swollen. I cant form words at all. I stumble to the sink and run some cold water. I splash water on my hands and arms trying to cool myself down. Then I suddenly wake up again. For real this time but my hands and feet are still burning and im sweating all over.

then that whole next day (Tuesday) I kept getting a wave of tingles rush through my body (a good feeling). or that feeling like someone had just walked over my grave.
then that night was when the creepy stuff happened. standing in the shower and everything flew at me. my door moving and then I had the worst dream ever. which is the following....

Possession
Me and other people “friends”… but I don’t actually know them, are all sitting in a room. Light blue/aqua walls. Skirting board halfway up the wall, painted in a sort of redish brown colour. Lots of arcade games and childrens shopping mall rides with lights on them. All of a sudden we start running through the house because we are being chased by something. I tell them all to run. I run into a empty garage through a door because I think it’s a “safe place”. There is a black motor bike in the garage and I suddenly realise I haven’t run into the garage of my own freewill but I have been chased there. As though what was chasing me wanted me in this garage. I turn around to run back out the door but the door slams shut and locks. Im trapped. I turn back to where the bike was and there is now a big fat shirtless guy with golden blonde hair in a comb over. He’s like a big fat ugly faced baby. Hairy and wearing a nappy. He is holding the keys and laughing evily at me. I poke him in his fatty chest which he doesn’t expect and then I grab for the keys. The keys slip through my fingers a couple of times and I chastise myself and tell myself to get it together. That I can do this. I hit him in the face and grab the keys. He expects me to go back through the door, but instead I open the roller door and ride out fast on the bike and lock him in there. I out smarted him. I ride around to the front of the house and look up. The front of the house has a very tall staircase that curves around to the right side where the front door is. It has a queenslander feel. All wooden panelling and decking, painted a light mauve colour with windows at the front and a white peaked roof. Fancy archetraves. The number on the free standing post box is gold (but I cant remember the number). I run up the stairs and unlock the door and go inside. I know the house. Its “my” house. The lobby has polished wooden floors and an umbrella holder in the corner near the door and a hat stand on the other side. There is also a small wooden entrance table/desk with single drawers and a white framed mirror (interweaving pattern). I look through the white painted doorways to the main bedroom. The doona is pulled up and it looks like someone is laying under the covers. The cover is white with orange,green,blue and yellow wavy lines running across the bottom and matching pillow covers.
I walk in and pull the covers back. Elspeth is laying there face down. Her hair is a mess. She has a loose pale green singlet on. I say “el… wake up”… she doesn’t move. I grab her shoulder and shake her gently. Still nothing. Holding her left shoulder I roll her over onto her back. There is blood all soaked into the sheets and all down her front. She has a massive straight deep cut down her front, starting from between her breasts down her abdomen to the top of her pelvis. Various organs are hanging from the wound. Its just a mess of blood and guts. I realise shes dead. Im in shock and a part of me just doesn’t believe what im seeing. I keep saying her name and asking her to wake up. I let go and just stare at her body. It feels like this moment is taking a lifetime but in reality it all happens in a few seconds. She suddenly opens her eyes but they are the deepest black ive ever seen. They are like voids. My breath catches in my throat. She starts talking to me but its not her own voice, it’s a deep male voice. Its not human. It almost echos in the room. I cant remember anything she said to me because I was in too much shock and fear. What ever it was, it wasn’t nice. She starts laughing demonically and starts to sit up on the bed. I back out of the room fast and run to the lobby again. Im trying to think what I can do. All these thoughts are running through my head about how this was our home, how we were engaged and she was pregnant, how we were going to start our lives together here. Then I hear a knock on the front door. I open it and its my “friends”. They are still being chased so I let them inside. Ones carrying the other, holding him up. He he’s been sliced down the front also and bitten on the neck. The third friend limps in. his legs have been broken and turned out. He says there is a giant outside and to close the door quick. I hear 2 thuds of heavy footsteps on the pavement outside. They echo and shake the whole house. I close and lock the door. I tell them they aren’t exactly safe in here either and say I need their help. They see Elspeth and I beg them to help her. I say “please we have to help her! We have to fix this! I don’t know what to do! How do I fix this?!”… they give me a book and I start reading latin.

since then ive had to buy sage sticks and when I don't sleep with them next to me, like when I was staying at my pops house, I got pulled by my ankles to the end of the bed and the covers removed. I can now occasionally see ghost again which I haven't been able to do since I was little. its all pretty scary. ive got good angels protection my but I also have negative energies attacking me. a Vedic demon "Vritra" (google it)... and a dark haired man who ive always dreamt of. both have been around me for a LONG time and I cant seem to get rid of them. and now that im more "open" they have become more active in their attacks on me. and theres a brunette girl, she seems familiar but I don't know her. shes very seductive but purely evil and ive heard her chanting in another language over me when I sleep and each time ive had horrible nightmares. I think the first dream/ astral was my guides opening me up a new connection to the spiritual. well it definitely worked.
Old 11-09-2013, 08:26 PM
Master

ok I just read your thread and I think it was a real dream..........
It was your real deceased dog with you in the dream.
The electrocution thing was some sort of thing to help your energy body....
I don't know what it was, but it was something that helped you in some way?
don't ask me how. lol

sorry, that's all I can say for now...........
Old 12-09-2013, 02:51 AM
Knower

It all felt very real. More real than the physical world. And since then alot of my dreams have become hazy. They are mundane normal dreams and I barely remember them when I wake. But a few days later I remember them as memories not as dreams.its almost as though im living a whole other life somewhere else.

P.s. Sorry for all the spelling mistakes. It was late at night.
Old 13-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Dream Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 356
It all felt very real. More real than the physical world. And since then alot of my dreams have become hazy. They are mundane normal dreams and I barely remember them when I wake. But a few days later I remember them as memories not as dreams.its almost as though im living a whole other life somewhere else.

P.s. Sorry for all the spelling mistakes. It was late at night.

There can be many reasons why dreams feel more real than the physical world. Here is some things I noticed: Your description of things seem very detailed and there seem to be some distrust towards certain kind of physical appearances. How do you engage in the physical world? Sometimes dreams seem more real because we engage in them more wholehearted than our physical life. Just some thoughts...

P.s. I did not notice any of the spelling mistakes
Old 21-09-2013, 12:20 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Librarian
There can be many reasons why dreams feel more real than the physical world. Here is some things I noticed: Your description of things seem very detailed and there seem to be some distrust towards certain kind of physical appearances. How do you engage in the physical world? Sometimes dreams seem more real because we engage in them more wholehearted than our physical life. Just some thoughts...

P.s. I did not notice any of the spelling mistakes

Dreams have always felt more real to me ever since I can remember...because they really don't feel like dreams. they are like another life.
My descriptions are so detailed because that is how detailed my dreams are and have always been. its hard to remember things like names or numbers because in my dreams they aren't often said. its like real life- as in if I was standing in that house that I clearly knew was mine and talking to those people that I clearly knew were my friends im obvisiously not going to be saying their names on a regular basis unless im talking about them to someone else, and im not going to be like "I live in this house, number blah, on blah street". I always however remember colours, objects, shapes, smells, tastes, touch etc.

And I don't distrust certain physical appearances. I distrust in dreams the same as I do in real life- by instinct, gut feeling, vibes a person gives off and most importantly I read their eyes.
Old 22-09-2013, 03:14 AM
becklyn37

The description of the electrocution sounds like a kundalini awakening to me. I think maybe that is what has happened to you. As for the dream about possession, it sounds extremely frightening. This woman that chants over you while you sleep, perhaps that is causing the nightmares. Is there a spiritualist church near you you could go to for help? I think you probably need someone to help you sort all of this out. Please keep us updated, and try to remain as positive as you can. Good luck!
Old 22-09-2013, 11:02 AM
Fujiwara Kaito

Well, it appears you are now receiving some serious training.

I suggest studying the teachings of some of the great masters, such as Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed etc. They will help you to face some of the challenges ahead.

Expect more interesting things ahead. Both positive and negative.
Old 22-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Suspended
This dream is telling you that you are an creative writer and are very intelligent. Just work on better easy to read paragraphs.
Old 22-09-2013, 05:21 PM
Master
Awesome story, it's very interesting to me all the different ways we can be lead into the Deep Knowledge.

Here's my take on your dreams and the differences, take what resonantes, ignore what doesn't

The electrical experience is Kundalini (Hindu word) first flowing, and yes it very much feels like being electrified or being struck by lightening but the experience is so over the top that the body actually can't decide if it's in mortal pain or total bliss. The heart feeling part is likely the heart chakra going full open. Not sure what your faith background is, but each religion has a name for this, Christians call it The Indwelling of the Holy Spirit, and it comes with Gifts. (Psychic Powers) So yeah, you will be discovering many wonderful and weird things you maybe never believed in.

The disorientation in the bathroom is consistent with the first time confusion of being multi-deminsionally aware, this comes and goes, don't be afraid of it, its a new experience but nothing to fear, just be careful driving and know that you are well grounded before you get in a car.

Remember the Vote Lady? This is likely a vote between worlds ie the Mundane World (Illusion/Maya) and the Spiritual Realms/Mystic's Path. It's the classic Journey and choice we all have to make, do we choose to discover what really lies with in us and our eternalness and true powers and Understandings from life to life or do we stay in only 3D consciousness and the world as described to us and currently believed by us, as most others see it. The High Narrow Path or the Broad Well trodden Path? Classic motif in all country's and all times carried forward from generation to generation. Trust the Force Luke!

After choosing the High Path (if you choose that) you will come to learn you actually write your own reality, you will be given opportunities to discover that Only Love is Real and that fear is an artifact of the human body and exists in no other plane above the 3D plane your body is in. Your true self (Ultra Body) however operates in many planes (Ultra World) and can manifest its experiences in the 3D realm easily.

So again a choice has to be made, manifest through Fear or Manifest through Love. The second dream is showing just how messed up things can get if we don't conquer fear and start manifesting through fear.

I know a guy who's manifesting through fear right now, in 5 years he's lost his marriage, lost his children, lost his well established business, lost his reputation and most recently lost his new home when the forest caught on fire and burned it and everything on his land to the ground. He's got his hat, the cloths on him and a cell phone and can not BELIEVE that this could have all happened, just 5 years ago he was a very well to-do respected pillar of the community. Now he's homeless and lost everything. The classic Trials of Job. These themes repeat over and over...so choose Love or Fear - you're reality is going to match your emotional reactions to situations. Your instant reaction is based on your belief system. So start dropping every belief system that doesn't serve your Highest Good.

Ask your Guides/Angels how to start loosing all fear based beliefs and get into some serious daily practices of positive affirmations and positive thinking. Time to control your brain instead of letting it control you. Meditation is a great start, through consistent practice you will tame the wild hyper monkey brain. (the Great Fear Maker lol)

As someone else said, start reading the Great Masters, look into New Age idea's and concepts, Zen , Non-dualist, various Native indigenous beliefs, Paganism, Animism, Shamanism, read Plato and Socrates, the Greek Myths and Roman, and so on, anything you get led too. All belief systems that have stood the test of time have down so because the have a gold nugget of Truth within them. So keep that which resonates, drop that which doesn't or doesn't make sense.
It's all basically saying the same thing, but in the idiom and language of the culture of the time. So it kinda doesn't matter where you start.
Note: The older a religion the more the Knowledge of the Great Master who it began around has gotten diluted and the more dogma, rules and regulations have come into it. What you are looking for is the deeper wisdom (gold nuggets) found in all religions, while dodging the dogma. You aren't looking for a new religion, you don't need taught by mankind anymore, your Guide lies within. Look for lots of AH HA! moments and chills of affirmation. Take notes, its a scavenger hunt spread across the ages. Awesome Sauce!

Keep in mind, you're not looking for a new religion, the Kundalini has flowed /The Holy Spirit is in you now, so your past religion and where religions are trying to get people too, the discovery of the Divinity Within. Your Path now is Inward, to the Inner Realms, to Merge with the Great Knowledge, with Source/Creator/God/All That Is. No one can point the way for another, each does that Journey alone.
Learn to listen to the quiet Voice within which guides, it's your Shining Light from here on out, lighting the Path.

Welcome to UlraReality! It gets super interesting from here on out if your vote is explore Inward!
Old 23-09-2013, 03:41 AM
becklyn37

You are much better at explaining things than I am, Crystalsong. Excellent advice!