Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-05-2013, 05:01 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Hi TruthJunkie, How do you know the above statement? I'm not challenging you, but am instead truly curious, while occasionally I do receive information from Higher realms concerning situations/people in the 3D, it's rather hit or miss and comes in a variety of ways, so I'm always interested to know how others receive definitive information.

I have had guides all my life but nothing like the guides I took on when I started training as a mystic. Even more interesting many of the guides and teachers I have now had bodies when I was a young student. We were all part of a large community of psychics; hundreds of psychics. They watch over me as I have a lot of information to share much of which was derived during the daily teachings over the last 10 years; and longer but far more significant over the last 6 years or so. Had my head rearranged on so many levels and none of it would have been possible without this training period. It was intense. I had to face wounds I hadn't looked at during years of spiritual training. I had to resurrect my life and face a new reality once the paradigm shift occurred.

When you enter into a contract to train in certain schools the beings come out of the woodwork. This can viewed as good or bad depending on your constitution to such events. About 3 days before I signed this innocuous 3 line agreement to train as a trancemedium and old teacher (no body now) popped in to lecture me hard on why womanizing is not allowed. I found it disturbing on one level and completely fascinating on another. The level of contact went way up. I experienced well over 5 years of daily contact by a group of entities. Hundreds of demos and teachings. Absolutely mind boggling stuff too. The stuff you can only get from a mystic.

Kevin Ryerson attended the Cayce school and made some new friends whom he proceeded to channel and with very little training. One of the best demos of his abilities is in the movie "Out on a Limb". The channeling scene is absolutely real and astonished Shirley who was still a novice of these levels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM7-jXsI8ow

Peace :):):)
Old 01-05-2013, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthJunkie
I have had guides all my life but nothing like the guides I took on when I started training as a mystic. Even more interesting many of the guides and teachers I have now had bodies when I was a young student. We were all part of a large community of psychics; hundreds of psychics. They watch over me as I have a lot of information to share much of which was derived during the daily teachings over the last 10 years; and longer but far more significant over the last 6 years or so. Had my head rearranged on so many levels and none of it would have been possible without this training period. It was intense. I had to face wounds I hadn't looked at during years of spiritual training. I had to resurrect my life and face a new reality once the paradigm shift occurred.

When you enter into a contract to train in certain schools the beings come out of the woodwork. This can viewed as good or bad depending on your constitution to such events. About 3 days before I signed this innocuous 3 line agreement to train as a trancemedium and old teacher (no body now) popped in to lecture me hard on why womanizing is not allowed. I found it disturbing on one level and completely fascinating on another. The level of contact went way up. I experienced well over 5 years of daily contact by a group of entities. Hundreds of demos and teachings. Absolutely mind boggling stuff too. The stuff you can only get from a mystic.

Kevin Ryerson attended the Cayce school and made some new friends whom he proceeded to channel and with very little training. One of the best demos of his abilities is in the movie "Out on a Limb". The channeling scene is absolutely real and astonished Shirley who was still a novice of these levels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM7-jXsI8ow

Peace :):):)

Thank you for sharing this TruthJunkie, I accept it as Knowing. Knowing comes in many ways and I prefer it over the usually presented guesswork and beliefs of which neither hold substance in and of themselves.
The video was fascinating and Shirley was certainly blown away! Kuddos to her for keeping it together enough to continue to interact with lucidness!
If you don't mind I would like to PM you further.
Peace to you also =)
Old 02-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Thank you for sharing this TruthJunkie, .... Kuddos to her (MacClaine) for keeping it together enough to continue to interact with lucidness!

Once you have been awakened you will meet people who have no idea what you are talking about; some who have their fingers in the pie, and others who have already walked the path to complete enlightenment. Shirley has to navigate this like the rest of us and it requires being careful about who you share with.
Old 18-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Master
I'm posting on this thread again, after it has long been dormant. (Months.)

There have been some newer developments, but further understanding for both my neice and myself would be good. For anyone new to this thread, the story is spelled out in the first few posts (especially post #1) back on the first page.

After all the discussion earlier in this thread, I gave Sally a pendant from the Sai Baba ashram in India. Someone had given me two of them, and I thought giving one to Sally to wear might mollify the chaotic entity plaguing her and perhaps also offer Sally protection for the future. Things did seem to gradually improve somewhat from that time.

Then about a month after that, I was out in Vancouver (Sally lives in that area) and Sally and I spent a four-hour evening with eighty or a hundred people who had come together to be with the healer and spiritual teacher Zhi Gang Sha. He gave each of us who were with him for the first time - about 20 people, I believe - a blessing by putting his hand on our heads, on the crown chakra.

Since that time, Sally has told me that the voice or voices still make themselves heard sometimes, but have been saying kinder things. She would still rather be without the voice, and I believe she feels this way entirely because it came-on harsh, nasty, and cruel in the beginning.

Viewpoints and opinions are welcome.
Old 19-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Knower

Glad to hear things are better. Positive non frightened thoughts really do help. Does your niece take vitamins or acne medicine? Vitamin A if taken in excess can cause people to hear voices. Jung himself used to put himself into a self induced psychotic state to speak with spirits. Every time I hear of people hearing voices I no longer jump on the Person must be insane band wagon. However, one can open the mind accidentally with something as simple as vitamin A.
Old 19-12-2013, 12:17 AM
Knower

Please do not try to see if it works. It is very dangerous.
Old 20-12-2013, 10:44 PM
pgrundy

I'm glad things are a bit better for your niece.

I would not assume however that because one round of medication was unhelpful, that no medication is the way to go.

The thing about medication is that it has to be the right med in the right dose for the right condition. If her shrink diagnosed her as psychotic and she isn't, then of course the antipsychotic meds will only make her sleepy and drugged. They are the wrong meds, clearly.

Depression and bipolar disorder also can include negative voices as part of the illness. They are treated with drastically different meds. A number of dissociative disorders also can include hearing voices, and the treatment for that is, again, very different.

Sometimes it can take awhile to get the right diagnosis and the right combination of meds. Not all psychiatrists are created equal, either. Sometimes it pays to ask around and find the best one.

I personally would keep trying to find help in the psychiatric fields. I say this because I have been living with PTSD and recurring major depression for many years, and when my meds are not right I often hear negative 'voices'. They are like strong negative suggestions that seem to come from outside myself.When my meds are right, I don't have that at all, and I feel good.

Taking medication for real brain chemistry problems I have has not inhibited my intuitive abilities. In fact it has made it much easier to distinguish real spirit messages from my illness.

I hope this helps. Having an illness like this is nothing to be ashamed of and you can definitely have medical help AND a strong spirituality.

All the best to you and your niece both.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:16 AM
Seeker
while reading this thread "the dark knight of the soul" caught my attention. I have heard it before, and have actually been trying to find a way to face my demons, as I am willing to do anything possible to transcend above my programming. Very insightful information crystalsong !
Old 07-01-2014, 02:59 AM
Knower
I hope that what I am about to say, doesn't offend anyone. I too am telepathic, empathic and medium. I can also so those worthy of Almighty's grace and those who have fallen. I was born with these gifts. But growing up I had no one to help me understand what I have. Nor how to use it. So I too turned to the board and ended up being tormented.

I turned to the Catholic church. I was taught that if you are of sincerity and pray psalms 23 first . Then pray" Our Father" then you must beg for forgiveness of sins for things known and unknown. By doing this you are to state your side . I even said a few hail Mary's. I was sincere. And it worked. I left the board alone...
Catholics don't welcome the gifted. But they helped me and I am greatful. I do know how it feels to be tormented. I hope this helps your niece.
Old 19-02-2014, 07:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgrundy
I personally would keep trying to find help in the psychiatric fields. I say this because I have been living with PTSD and recurring major depression for many years, and when my meds are not right I often hear negative 'voices'. They are like strong negative suggestions that seem to come from outside myself.When my meds are right, I don't have that at all, and I feel good.

Taking medication for real brain chemistry problems I have has not inhibited my intuitive abilities. In fact it has made it much easier to distinguish real spirit messages from my illness.

I hope this helps. Having an illness like this is nothing to be ashamed of and you can definitely have medical help AND a strong spirituality.

All the best to you and your niece both.
Thank you for your thoughts on this, based as they are on your personal experience. And thanks for your well-wishes to Sally (my neice) and the family (including me).

It is interesting to learn that strong spirituality can co-exist with a treatable illness. One thing I wonder about, though, is whether there is hope for a healing, such that the medications would no longer be necessary?

Sally is still taking meds and working with a psychiatrist to determine dosage, and with a therapist-counsellor (who works with the psychiatrist). Sally feels the information I gave her about keeping her vibrations high (plus the amulet I gave her from the ashram in India) have had a positive effect in reducing the voices and in the kinds of messages they were giving her. Nevertheless, the doctor still wants her on a pretty stiff dosage of whatever meds he's prescribing.