Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-09-2018, 02:24 AM
Guide

Hearing spirits/entities when you've had no clairaudience knowledge before

May I ask how people hear words that come to them. Do the words come in your own voice but you distinguish them from not being your own words/thoughts? Or do the words come in voices that are not yours?
Old 15-09-2018, 04:20 AM
Knower

The two entities that I am hearing have their own unique voices just like anybody else. The male sounds demonic and the female sounds like a normal female. They seem to be a pair. I have heard other spirits too and they also had their own unique voices.

A couple of times I have also experienced thoughts that I knew were not my own thoughts. I assumed the entities I was hearing were causing that. One time the thought "I am a loser and I should kill myself" came into my head and the thought felt really odd to me because it's not something I would think. I don't call myself a loser and I wouldn't kill myself. That's happened 2 or 3 times where I had a thought in my head that didn't seem like something I would think at all. One was even worded in a way that I wouldn't word it. Hard telling how many thoughts I've had that I assumed were my own and weren't. These thoughts didn't have a voice to them, they were just like any other thought.

In my case I have only been hearing spirits for two years now. I do believe it is clairaudience because sometimes my sense of hearing is so heightened that the sound of a dog barking outside sounds like it's right next to me in the house and it startles me. I'm calling that clairaudient overload. But right now the volume seems turned down some - I can hear the entities but a lot of the time i can't tell what they're saying, their voices are low and muffled. Other times I can tell what they're saying.
Old 15-09-2018, 06:50 AM
Master
Lolly,

I suspect it could be different for each of us. In my case I kind of pick up on a being's energy signature. I just know some how who is some one other than an aspect of myself.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-09-2018, 10:29 AM
Guide

Okay, I just wanted to clarify what was going on with me. I get words/thoughts coming to me in my own voice that I know aren't mine. So I'm definitely not hearing voices as such.

So I have something in common with you there Kuurt. Now I've figured out the difference I can try and go as far as understanding and removing whatever this is. Do you feel like the voices you hear of the male and female was a slow progression following the thoughts coming to you that weren't your own Kuurt or was that part sudden? I can tell its really distressing for you.

Its like sword fighting blind folded, your opponent has all the advantage.

Old 15-09-2018, 10:36 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Lolly,

I suspect it could be different for each of us. In my case I kind of pick up on a being's energy signature. I just know some how who is some one other than an aspect of myself.

John

Ok, thank you John32241, this is really helpful. When you're communicating with 'true self' aspect of yourself, does that feel like you just have a knowing about something you didn't know before?
Old 15-09-2018, 02:50 PM
Master
Hi Lolly.

Yes in my case I have always had that telepathic connection with my higher self. However I was not aware of what it was for most of my life. I just knew I got great insights beyond my human intellect.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-09-2018, 08:28 PM
Knower

I started hearing the male and female voices before I started getting thoughts that weren't my own. The voices came first so I just assumed it was those entities sending me the thoughts into my mind, however they do that. So far I haven't figured out how to remove either, so I just ignore them.
Old 15-09-2018, 08:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
May I ask how people hear words that come to them. Do the words come in your own voice but you distinguish them from not being your own words/thoughts? Or do the words come in voices that are not yours?

in other lives I've had all sorts of stuff. The voices have been horrible at times. In this life it has kind of settled out to being a kind of ok telepathy with my 'twin'. Now it usually sounds like my voice unless I ask it not to, but I can somehow tell the difference anyway? But given all the stuff that went before I don't much trust it anyway...

you might want to consider not eradicating it entirely. You know the difference now so you aren't going to be fooled, and maybe anyway it has something that might be interesting to hear? Or maybe there is something to learn by interacting with it? At least it is someone to talk to if you get bored!
Old 16-09-2018, 04:11 AM
Administrator
Hello

It is an individual thing its when you learn to listen outside the ears and the brain's logic center and feel with the gut feelings or intuition that you know what is not your voice. It takes time too communications come with a "vibration" to them at times its goose skin you get or a twitch or itch in the ear something that makes you know its external communications.

For me I came in being able to talk to the dead with the same ability one does the living at times I can see them as clear as a real person sitting there. We can at times have a very two way conversation.

I have at times been sitting in the mall chatting away on the bench to "no one" that can be seen. Now I am more wary of those conversations learned at times to reach out and touch to see if its just air there.

Lynn
Old 16-09-2018, 02:07 PM
Knower
Hello,

It’s that same with my as Lynn just described. At first for me the spirit sounded like my voice. I knew intuitively that it wasn’t my “thought” because the voice said something very out of characteristic of what I would normally say. Nothing threatening or disrespectful.

It grew to being to distinguish between male/female and actually speaking voice when they were living.

Same thing as Lynn for me. Basically communicating as if they are physical. Even with more than one spirit at the same time with me. Like a “party line”. Also, its get interesting when I am in public hanging out with friend. I’ll be trying to listen to my human friend and then maybe a couple spirits will add to the conversation which causes me to miss some of the things my human friend is trying to say. It can be embarrassing a bit because my friends don’t know I am a medium.

I usually see them how they exactly look like. Full human apparition as if they are physical.