Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 07-03-2011, 04:52 PM
Ladofthelight

I do not believe in sickness...

If our bodies are feeling "off" it could possibly be attiributed to the new energies coming to the earth at this time...

I have a handful of friends who have all gone to the ER recently, only to have NOTHING found wrong with them. This is after a battery of tests. I am not advocating not getting checked out if something is wrong, but do not be surprised if you do and they find nothing.

"symptoms" included, dizziness, heart palpatations, headaches, fatigue, "zingers", among other "anomalies". If any of you have a sensitvity to EM frequency this is the same sort of phenomenon.

There was a very large CME that hit the planet this weekend as well. Some of you may have felt a shift. I know personally, I definitely did.

You may have also noticed that "time" doesn't seem as constant anymore, as in "where did it all go"?

Just a few ideas. Listen to your body, and trust the process. Every thought you have will be magnified from here on out. Keep that in mind if you are getting "frustrated" by not feeling "well".

Just a few thoughts for what it is worth.

Love.

Lad
Old 07-03-2011, 05:42 PM
star-child

Thanks Lad, I was just this moment moaning about how fatigued I am. It really gets my goat.

I was wondering if it was anaemia or a wheat or lactose allergy, I will probably need to get tested for them.

If people are taking energy from you/asking too much of you, can this result in the physical symptoms of fatigue?
Old 08-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Ladofthelight

"energy vampires" are prevalent , especially now... Think about all the "work" you have done on your "spirituality" to become conscious of things, and think about many others who seem to perpetually "moan" about their current state of affairs.

BUT, you have all the power in the world to "help" these people or not. If you are taking them "under your wing" and doing the work for them, are you really helping them? For what it is worth, I suggest you take care of yourself first. Make sure you have the healthiest and strongest vibration possible, and then offer help to others if you wish.

Just my thoughts, having delt with a few "vampires" myself. I say this in a very loving way, though, as I have definitely been on both sides of this situation in the past.

Much Love.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:41 PM
LightFilledHeart

Anyone else having trouble sleeping???
Old 08-03-2011, 05:53 PM
star-child

Aha, that made lots of sense! I do try to help people when they feel down and when the same problems occur for them, it does tend to drain my energy.

Thanks for that Lad, I do need to put myself first a bit more.

Hello LightFilledHeart, I actually slept very well last night and woke up feeling good which is the opposite of what usually happens.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:51 AM
rip_ding_dong_football

i use almost all my energy worrying and trying to emotionally console every tom **** and harry i come across who sniffles like they might be crying. i don't care. if other people can't open their eyes and see these people are in pain and are suffering then i'm going to do what i can to help. nobody, and i mean nobody should be left as their own source of comfort and consolation. we live in a greedy ignorant world. more and more people suffer in silence, suffer alone. homelessness is on the rise, hunger, poverty, suicide. i wish there was a better way i could help besides offering consolation in time of need.

i cut myself. i'm depressed. etc. i know what it is like to be where they are.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:28 AM
Merlin6

For some considerable length of time now I have been increasingly overtaken with the desire to share my knowledge of reincarnation and metaphysics. Hence my presence here on this board.
I reason that I've spent a lifetime accumulating a good knowledge base, but if I wake up dead one morning without having shared it with anybody, then I'm the only one who has benefited by it. Hence my two cents worth appearing in many of your threads.
My wife is psychic, and we have two family friends who are both professional psychics. We got to discussing one day about why I was always tired and prone to falling asleep at certain times of the day. The upshot of opinion was that I was leaving my body and going spiritside to teach groups of souls about reincarnation and metaphysics.
Now this is all very well and I was hugely gratified that I would be doing something I so fervently believed in, but the drawback and the most frustrating thing about it is that I can never remember anything about it.
Being a Reiki Master I am aware of energy levels and know how to protect myself from 'leeches'. I am a leech myself, much to my wife's consternation, because I'm always draining her. When I go bye-bye's in the mid afternoon, it's as if somebody pulled a switch, and she just about gets the 'staggers' in mid stride.
Anyone out there got any advice as to how I can get a grip on this, and hopefully start remembering? I've been playing all sorts of mind games for ages now, but have never had much luck with this.

Regards
Merlin6
Old 09-03-2011, 09:03 AM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
I have been waking up in the morning and noticing that I am totally drained of energy . Obiviously I am working during the night but can't remember any of it lol is anybody else experincing this and what can one do . I am finding it very hard to ground today
Changing your diet can help. Some people who feel especially tired or groggy in the morning can use a slightly tweaked diet, like foods with more iron and less starches, IIRC.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Ladofthelight

RDDF,

Your perception of all of "this" is unique to you, as is anyone else's perception to themselves.

I too have fallen into the depts of deep depression, and no one was able to get me out of it but myself.

To me, it all depends on how one "views" their life and their current reality.

You may call it selfishness, etc, but I rather not have that opinion about people.

If someone wasts to look within and realize that all of their "woe" is based upon how they perceive the outside world, then they can empower themselves and enact the change they want to be in their own lives. Yes, someone else might help them realize this, but any sustainable "work" that is done must be done by the individual.

Personally, I do not believe in death, and I believe what goes on here is NOT reality.

Just my opinion.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
RDDF,

Your perception of all of "this" is unique to you, as is anyone else's perception to themselves.

I too have fallen into the depts of deep depression, and no one was able to get me out of it but myself.

To me, it all depends on how one "views" their life and their current reality.

You may call it selfishness, etc, but I rather not have that opinion about people.

If someone wasts to look within and realize that all of their "woe" is based upon how they perceive the outside world, then they can empower themselves and enact the change they want to be in their own lives. Yes, someone else might help them realize this, but any sustainable "work" that is done must be done by the individual.

Personally, I do not believe in death, and I believe what goes on here is NOT reality.

Just my opinion.

i believe what goes on here is reality ... just not the only one.

hi Lad! **waves**