Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 30-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Master
thank you light! how do you find out if you are one?
Old 31-12-2010, 12:51 AM
Royalite

Hey Rosewater. I had a reading done. But prior to that I had felt a connection to the idea of being a light worker and a possible star-seed. Read up some of it. Personally, I think anyone an be a light-worker.

For me, I continue to do what I do, always try to improve upon myself and try to spread as much love and kindness as I can from my being. Just be. I don't really focus much of the categorization of it but I simply try to be my best self. And that in itself can help humanity, imo.
Old 31-12-2010, 03:14 AM
Katiecat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamist
Hey Rosewater. I had a reading done. But prior to that I had felt a connection to the idea of being a light worker and a possible star-seed. Read up some of it. Personally, I think anyone an be a light-worker.

For me, I continue to do what I do, always try to improve upon myself and try to spread as much love and kindness as I can from my being. Just be. I don't really focus much of the categorization of it but I simply try to be my best self. And that in itself can help humanity, imo.

I agree, totally. Anyone can be a light-worker! -It's all about intentions. And as for your second paragraph, I agree with what you say, there, too! It's all just labels! We need to be the best we can be with what we have, and to use that to help the world. Sometimes it's nice/fun to read something that clicks well within, but labels really are not that important. I think that some people can get so hung up on the labels that they lose track of the big picture and totally miss the point.
Old 31-12-2010, 04:25 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
thank you light! how do you find out if you are one?

I believe it is just something you know from inside. I believe we
are brought the information and knowledge we need in order to recognize our origens and who and who and what we are. When you see and receive this information you instinctively know it's true and that it's meant for you.
Old 31-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Master
i see everyone thanks..

on lightworkers - as far as i know this soul group is recruited to come here to help raise the vibration of the planet and help humanity evolve to higher cons. they go through some rough lessons/hardships in order to bring out their ablities/gifts etc.. So those of you that know for sure through readings you are one or indigo, crytsal etc the souls that sacrifice themselves to come here for the sake of others, give yourself credit when it's due.. you are special and precious and the world wouldn't be the same without you!
Old 02-01-2011, 01:08 AM
Katiecat

I, personally, believe that we are all meant to be lightworkers. It is our job, as humans, to use our life's experiences to help other humans, and to raise vibrations of the the planet, as a whole. We are all called to do this. Otherwise, what would be the point of going through all that we do? It's meant to benefit someone/something somehow. NOW, does everyone accept this idea? No, but it does not mean they are not capable...some are just late bloomers.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:54 AM
Master
i think some people come here for their own growth and various reasons.. lightworkers usually hold more light/higher vibrations prior to coming here and it's their sole purpose for coming here. this is what i was told by psychic that only certain people incarnate as lightworkers though you can always develop into one