Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 24-02-2007, 08:44 PM
~Jay~

AA Lumiel

I wondered if anyone has come across Arch Angel Lumiel before? The reason I'm asking is that at a friend's house last night, a small group of us did a meditation involving angels, and I had AA Lumiel in mine. He looked like a young, slim man with long blonde hair, dressed totally in white - and looking remarkably like Legolas from the Lord of the Ring's films. When I started to describe him to the others (without mentioning LOTR), one person said "Oh I've just had this vision of Orlando Bloom as Legolas standing right next to you!" - which was great confirmation.

I've done a bit of research today, but there's not alot of information about him, other than the fact he is linked with Lucifer (as opposed to Satan). Here is a link I found:

http://www.angelicmagic.co.uk/corres...es/lumiel.html

He is also meant to be a teaching angel of all peoples on the Earth, especially women. Apparently I am to use him to help protect me against all negativity.
Old 24-02-2007, 08:54 PM
Moonflower

Hi Jaycee

I do not know whether it is relevant or not but my spirit guide at this moment in time is known as Lemuel now when I interpreted it I was given the name in 2 syllables Lem being the first but could possibly have been Lum I knew Lemuel was not an Archangel & had never heard of the name before.

I did a search on the internet for any reference to the name & apparently he was allegedly a sudonym maybe known as King Solomon this was my first information then I looked further in the bible & there was a King Lemuel I always know when he is present because of a certain sensation that I feel in my throat/vocal area.

It is unusual in a sense that these names are so similar .

What are your thoughts no matter what I reference him as he is at the moment always present when I ask for his help with my healing.

Love & Light Moonflower x
Closed Thread