Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Seeker

Confessions of a Spirit -pieces to the puzzle (Part 4)

i also find it very interesting the connection between astrology and the kundalini process within us in that Gautama Buddha used the most creative art form at the time to create a Mandela for others to use to navigate the chakras or knots..This mandala is very hard to find in that it is considered dangerous by those whom have it now...But the very mandala Gautama Buddha created gave an imprint into the subconscious and put whom ever meditated on it to have the pathway understood and defined and brought forth withing a being...Its very interesting to note that this mandala has all the points of the Zodiac within it ...each with their various signs and symbols ...laid out in a circle...With two pyramids low to center...one with an eye in the center on the right side and one without an eye in the center on the pyramid on the left..Its identified by the little red snake wrapped all around the outside with its tail in its mouth ...I find it very interesting that the true kundalini mandala is very connected to astrology and the knowledge thereof ...In Gautama Buddha time he was trying to tell us that before him knowledge of the " third eye " was not known ...Not even the spiritual aspect as we know it today was understood.." if thine eye be single thy whole body shall be full of light" one of the gifts traveling the inner path we now call kundalini...One of the particular levels of consciousness within us...We are able to open that chakra or knot and learn of the gift ourselves...Even the Egyptians knew of this path and the different levels of consciousness concerning the "third eye" or the eye of Horus if i remember correctly...They knew we had a being within us also...They tried to take a bunch of stuff with them but i doubt if it got there...It was left for us to plunder and figure it all out...We seemingly have many thousands of pyramids here all over the planet...And on other planets too so they seem to have discovered...Whom ever built them was before the great flood..It seems giant beings were here on this planet also before the great flood...We have thousands of these mens bones buried all over the planet and have been excavated even in my own home town...Wisconsin...and also thousands of articles written dating back many years...describing them...However it seems that most of the evidence for proof that they existed has been hidden up or turned to dust by those in high positions...The evidence is much more than a reasonable doubt...Its amazing that little David came out to meet Goliath ..Its said that all the Palestinians laughed when David came out to meet Goliath...I think its a really strange coincidence that little David hit Goliath with a stone right in the center of his forehead ...right in the center of the " third eye" where it still is today...So that it should be written down and remembered throughout time The lineage of David was to travel through time from his beginning to our end...I find it very interesting what is said about the "key of David" itself ...Obviously named after him...There is a story connected to David after he dispatched Goliath i find very interesting in that it seems David himself was a follower of Jehovah and prayed to him...As the story goes...It got him into a little trouble too from what i understand .....neemish