Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 04-08-2012, 10:27 PM
wildflower57

This number popped up a couple times yesterday and today,
wanted to know if anyone could shed any light on if this number means anything.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Master

i wish i knew! I have been getting this triple number along with all of the other triple numbers for a lllloooonnnngggg time now! lol

i have always thought that 222 means to "Have faith".... that's what doreen virtue says anyway.

but personally, i think that ALL the triple numbers mean the same thing.... (
like a wink from the universe).......... but im still struggling with understanding the number sequences.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:01 AM
Guide
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...umber-222.html
Old 05-08-2012, 01:24 AM
wildflower57

Oh my gosh! I was totaly feeling down in the dumps and starting to feel like I was losing faith in myself. What a great feeling
Thank you for the info!
Old 05-08-2012, 09:25 PM
SeekingAdvice

Yeah, I've been seeing 222 for 6/7 months now, and I hadn't found a meaning that would fit my situation, but I think the link in here has helped me too. Thanks ^_^
Old 06-08-2012, 08:41 PM
SeekingAdvice

I know I just posted that I've been seeing 222 and 22, but I felt I left something behind while doing so.

Lately, I've noticed that the number 422 started to appear often too. Like, most of the time I looked at the watch I would see 14:22 or 16:22 (which would be 4:22 PM, but maybe it's farfetched. Happened today though), and I also saw it elsewhere. Does the 4 actually add meaning to the 22 or is it just a coincidence?
Old 13-08-2014, 03:40 AM
Pathfinder

I see 222 a lot as well. It means a beginning of a new cycle. The nature of the cycle depends on the next set of numbers. If you see 666 afterwards, then you are going to repeat a past cycle. If you see 999, then you passed and evolved a bit more, so you will move up to a more advanced cycle.

I learned this from Drunvalo Melchizedek.
Old 13-08-2014, 07:25 AM
Experiencer

My understanding is that they are spirit guide numbers. You can read more here:
http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm

The 2222s can be your spirit guide supporting what you are doing.

I know that some follow Doreen Virtue's angel number system. There was a link above.

Read up and follow whichever you feel is right for you (whatever resonates).
Old 13-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischung110
I see 222 a lot as well. It means a beginning of a new cycle. The nature of the cycle depends on the next set of numbers. If you see 666 afterwards, then you are going to repeat a past cycle. If you see 999, then you passed and evolved a bit more, so you will move up to a more advanced cycle.

I learned this from Drunvalo Melchizedek.

I see 22 or 222 all the time. The new cycle would make a lot of sense.
Old 14-08-2014, 02:16 AM
Tsuga

222 is the lowest prial hand in 3 card brag.
You know you can beat an AKQ straight, but that's about all

If you know Cambridge, 222 Victoria Rd, is the hostel for the homeless.
Everyone just calls it, 222.

t.