Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Tai Chi & Chi Gong

Old 14-06-2018, 05:18 PM
Knower
"I think you are getting confused, you pull in chi from the universe and push it out back into the universe that doesn't weaken your personal chi...."

can you expand please on that point please cause i am confused and that is why im asking

if i pull chi from the universe than thats good i guess cause i gain chi .... but than i push it back ... than i lose that chi i draw before so wont it be better not to push it back and have more chi ?
Old 14-06-2018, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by water drop
"I think you are getting confused, you pull in chi from the universe and push it out back into the universe that doesn't weaken your personal chi...."

can you expand please on that point please cause i am confused and that is why im asking

if i pull chi from the universe than thats good i guess cause i gain chi .... but than i push it back ... than i lose that chi i draw before so wont it be better not to push it back and have more chi ?

You don't lose personal Chi by giving it back because on your next in breath you are gathering it in again. Different Teachers will give you different ideas so it's best if you find and stick to one.
Some will teach that you are pushing negative energy out into the universe on an out breath but I prefer to give and take Chi.
Old 14-06-2018, 05:35 PM
Knower
so why gather and give back and not gather and gather ?

pushing negative energy out sounds like tonglen practice - is there negative energy ?

cause from my buddhist teacher (my main teacher spiritualy) energy is a good thing that the more you get the better
Old 15-06-2018, 05:28 AM
Master
Quote:
so why gather and give back and not gather and gather ?

pushing negative energy out sounds like tonglen practice - is there negative energy ?

cause from my buddhist teacher (my main teacher spiritualy) energy is a good thing that the more you get the better

Mybe you should do what your Buddhist teacher said then....
Old 15-06-2018, 06:00 AM
Knower
he dosnt talk to me about the chi practice and i wouldnt ask him and if i did he wouldnt respond to it and im saying it from expirence the qigong tai chi thing is my issue

talked to the qigong instructot that teaches at the park once a week which i go to now and she says we dont gather chi we just take chi from the universe and give back what we take - though that seems to clash with the getting chi i read and see in other sources and people and also the maintaining of chi that supose to b a thing in tai-chi training

so if we try to not lose chi and gather it (for example food with chi) etc that clashes with the idea of giving the chi back to the universe
Old 15-06-2018, 06:08 AM
Master
Quote:
he dosnt talk to me about the chi practice and i wouldnt ask him and if i did he wouldnt respond to it and im saying it from expirence the qigong tai chi thing is my issue

talked to the qigong instructot that teaches at the park once a week which i go to now and she says we dont gather chi we just take chi from the universe and give back what we take - though that seems to clash with the getting chi i read and see in other sources and people and also the maintaining of chi that supose to b a thing in tai-chi training

so if we try to not lose chi and gather it (for example food with chi) etc that clashes with the idea of giving the chi back to the universe

Qigong and Tai Chi are not the same. You are confusing yourself and making it more complicated than it is
Old 15-06-2018, 07:40 AM
Knower
than please explain , can you please elaborate a bit about what i asked in the above post
Old 15-06-2018, 03:35 PM
Master
Quote:
than please explain , can you please elaborate a bit about what i asked in the above post

I have tried to explain WD and when I do you say, my Buddhist teacher said this, or I read this, or someone in the park said this. Mybe get yourself some books on Qigong and study them for a while then decide what you want to learn
You have to start right from the beginning and build up from there, you cannot run before you can walk.
Old 15-06-2018, 04:39 PM
Knower
WD ? anyway of course i will read more about this etc maybe a book in the future - but there is a book and there are forums like this to ask questions - if you cant answer thats fine i hope someone else can answer me
Old 15-06-2018, 05:32 PM
Knower
Thank you , even though it seems like you are trolling .