Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-08-2018, 05:31 AM
Knower

Torgo Ace of Chalices appears for your question.

The person is emotionally caring, patient and Intuit, the person is willing to lend a helping hand to you when you need it and is caring in this manner, about hearing your problems or woes, there will be a challenge for this in your relationship.

Question for comicsacredheart
: What is the best tea that I love drinking?
Old 11-08-2018, 06:23 AM
Master

Torgo
page of athames, clarified with the high priestess: someone with a very feminine energy, immature and eager to prove themselves, enthusiastic, psychic, sometimes gullible or vulnerable, self esteem issues,likely to be a soulmate though not necessarily a longterm relationship.

Cosmic sacred heart
Green tea because the card had green in it. Also u like teas that are relaxing rather than stimulating?

Next question for Moon: which activity will prove most fulfilling to me right now?
Old 11-08-2018, 08:53 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicsacredheart
Torgo Ace of Chalices appears for your question.

The person is emotionally caring, patient and Intuit, the person is willing to lend a helping hand to you when you need it and is caring in this manner, about hearing your problems or woes, there will be a challenge for this in your relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Torgo
page of athames, clarified with the high priestess: someone with a very feminine energy, immature and eager to prove themselves, enthusiastic, psychic, sometimes gullible or vulnerable, self esteem issues,likely to be a soulmate though not necessarily a longterm relationship.

Sooo... basically, according to both of these readings, my next romantic partner is myself. Lots of self-lovin' on the horizon I guess.

Quote:
Next question for Moon: which activity will prove most fulfilling to me right now?

Accidentally pulled two cards:

King of Cups, Knight of Cups x

Anything that involves imagination, creativity and possibly romance

Next question for Torgo: I'm going to rephrase things a bit: please describe the next person I will share a romantic kiss with.
Old 11-08-2018, 03:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
Sooo... basically, according to both of these readings, my next romantic partner is myself. Lots of self-lovin' on the horizon I guess.

Next question for Torgo: I'm going to rephrase things a bit: please describe the next person I will share a romantic kiss with.

Hi Torgi, i pulled 6 of swords. The next person you share a romantic kiss with will guide you thtough the light and take care of you. And nuture you and try you help you through a rough patch in life.

question for memo20 is what is the next eventful thing to happen in my life?
Old 11-08-2018, 05:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by memo20
Hi Torgi, i pulled 6 of swords. The next person you share a romantic kiss with will guide you thtough the light and take care of you. And nuture you and try you help you through a rough patch in life.

question for memo20 is what is the next eventful thing to happen in my life?

Temperance x

You're going to be caught off guard and succumb to someone's influence.

Question for Torgo: does B hate me?
Old 22-08-2018, 07:12 AM
Master

Torgo

5 wands. They see being or associating with you as hard work because of "obstacles and challenges". They may be conflicted and might want to move on.

Question for Moon: I am not sure if I should go ahead on a collaborative research project with some people. Any insights?
Old 22-08-2018, 10:13 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Torgo

5 wands. They see being or associating with you as hard work because of "obstacles and challenges". They may be conflicted and might want to move on.

Question for Moon: I am not sure if I should go ahead on a collaborative research project with some people. Any insights?

That sounds about right. I think he thinks I'm just a big ball of crazy and handles me with kid gloves. Lol

4 of Wands

Without a doubt, yes-- you and everyone else will be so glad you made that choice to do so.

I feel like I was being tested various times yesterday but failed miserably-- what are they trying to figure out about me?
Old 06-09-2018, 02:28 AM
Experiencer

I'm changing my question because I can't even remember what I was referring to now.

New q for torgo: so where should I go next?
Old 27-10-2018, 11:31 AM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
I'm changing my question because I can't even remember what I was referring to now.

New q for torgo: so where should I go next?

3 cups...... Getting it together with friends about something you all have in common

What is my next guiding card
in places where others do not.
Old 27-10-2018, 06:03 PM
Master

Pagandell
Queen of Athames (Green Witch tarot): Try to see the larger picture, avoid being over critical or finicky. You are strongly individualistic and clear sighted. At the same time it may be a good idea to be more accommodating of others ideas and being courteous to others. Good time for writing and research.

Question for Moon: What serves me well professionally right now?