Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 11-11-2014, 03:56 AM
MS Kitty

Numerology/ Astrology reading

I have time to give one reading to 1 person for any specific question

I need only your current age and DOB not the time.
Old 11-11-2014, 04:51 AM
TesseLated

Hey-Thank you...I'd love it!

8-26-68 is Bday... 46

question is: what do I need to know right now?
Old 11-11-2014, 06:46 AM
MS Kitty

TesseLated.

Can you please ask a specific question?

While I do see a separation, I'd like to give you helpful advice.
Old 11-11-2014, 07:42 AM
TesseLated

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Kitty
TesseLated.

Can you please ask a specific question?

While I do see a separation, I'd like to give you helpful advice.

Yes: Is the Peace Corps the way to go?
Old 12-11-2014, 05:41 AM
MS Kitty

Sorry for the delay I give readings on a couple other boards and got caught up.

Yes , the Peace Corps is the way to go for sure >>> for you specifically !!

You currently are running your "Venus Period" and in that you have the "9 of Hearts" which is all about selfless love and genuine concern for others. Any activity along the lines of teaching others or counseling them is where your heart is. After all, your ruling card is the "King of Hearts" (this card never changes)

You also have the "Jack of Clubs" which can be a tricky card, but given your question, he is behaving differently for you. He is a Jack of all trades but mostly of the mind and "Higher Thought" and "Spiritual Knowledge" mixed with the "3 of Diamonds" which shows worry about money. In your case you can no longer do a job that is not... "Heart Felt". Spreading your love ( and you have a whole heck of a lot) " is what you will be most happiest doing. Without having to worry about a punch in punch out job.

The "6 of Clubs" is also present and this card is about communication and serves as a reminder to be aware of how you come across in any given situation and be willing to make compromises and assume responsibility for the ways in which you communicate to those you love. Again, this card is behaving differently for you at this time. You may want to consider learning another language which will be quite beneficial to you while you are away on a "Mission of Love" quite possibly in a foreign country.

Maybe this emotional loss that I see "9 of Hearts" is one where you will be leaving one life style for another, a bit bitter sweet but ultimately is your "Higher Calling"

All the best
Old 12-11-2014, 10:46 AM
TesseLated

Ms. Kitty-Thank you for this. I am a Reading teacher. I want to go teach teachers how to teach reading in the Peace Corps.

All the areas you hit on-comm. w/family, money(student loans -_-), and teaching are main concerns for me.

Emotional loss may have to do with leaving my current job because I love it so much.

Thank you again!