Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-07-2018, 08:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Cat Drew cards about becoming pregnant

Hello. I’ve had much struggle with infertility and last night I drew a three card speed asking about myself ever having children and this is what I got... Ace of cups, the magician, and queen of pentacles? I thought that the Ace of cups was good, but the magician threw me off. Any suggestions?
Old 28-07-2018, 05:08 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hge86
Hello. I’ve had much struggle with infertility and last night I drew a three card speed asking about myself ever having children and this is what I got... Ace of cups, the magician, and queen of pentacles? I thought that the Ace of cups was good, but the magician threw me off. Any suggestions?

Hello

Taking each card as individual at times outside the question asked sheds light on the meaning as a whole.

Ace of Cups -

Key Words - compassion, creativity, overwhelming emotions

Queen of Pentacles -

Key Words - practical, homey, motherly, down to earth, security

The Magician

Key Words -action, conscious awareness,concentration, power

It makes sense that this is a very emotional time and brings in conflicts and questions onto what is happening or not happening and why. So the Ace of Cups makes sense that it shows.

With the Queen of Pentacles showing this could reflect that place of what the heart desires but the Universe does not grant. That inner conflict that one does feel when one wants to produce a child.

The Magician is the wild card in the mix, this is the message card, we can take the actions to create a child but the body might not have the conscious awareness on how this is to be done. One might or might not hold the power to produce. It takes two to produce that match is needed.

When it comes to pregnancy I so feel that is is the hands of a much higher power than the cards can show us. I was 18 when I had a reading done saying I would have 3 children later in life, that I would only be with the one man in life. At 20 I was told I could have no children, that my mate could also have no children (he had the mumps at 18) I had a hormone imbalance. My age pre dates the now ways that implantation can take place. Yet I had three kids, that the Dr can not explain. I went into early pre menopause so I became super fertile is the theory. I too am not with the ex I have a new man in my life.

So while part of the reading many years late played correct part did not. If I had taken the reading to heart, I would not maybe have opened the door to let someone new into my life and the life of my kids. Readings are a guideline not something that is carved in stone.

I had made peace with not having children, to find I was with child. Too the early part of the pregnancy was not good, I almost lost my pregnancy so I wondered if it was a "test" in a cruel manor. Again the Dr is stunned I carried to term. I was throwing massive clots. I went on to have 2 more, again not the easiest of paths.

I know there is a reason that I have them, they are in them self a test on me.

My wish if that you find your path with this, as its not an easy path with our without a child in life.

Lynn
Old 28-07-2018, 10:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hge86

Hi,

I rarely interpret others cards, as they were drawn specifically for the person who drew the cards to read. However, I do see these cards as quite promising. The Ace of Cups (personally to me, is a seed waiting to spring forth and to create a wonderful emotional start - the first step of the seed germinating within.

The Magicain card is a very powerful card who uses his power to do all he can to secure his goal, which could well be starting a family, . I feel this man is very fertile and will help you on your goal to start a family, as he has all that it takes to take it create and manifest.

My interpretation is The Queen of Pentacles shows a woman nurturing a large pentacle on her lap.She looks to be nursing a baby on her lap, nurturing and loving it seeing how it develops.

So all in all, I see these cards as a positive indication that you will eventuallly have a child/or children.

The Magician is using his power to help the situation along, leading to the birth of a child.

Best of luck!