Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 09-06-2020, 02:50 PM
Thumbs up

''...stand in that delicate balance of being optimistic about what is to come,
without being unhappy about where you stand.''

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-06-2020, 01:07 PM
Color

We come forth not to alter your beliefs, but to reacquaint you with the Eternal Laws of the Universe
so that you may intentionally be the creator that you have come forth to be, for there is
not another who attracts into your experience that which you are getting—you are doing it all.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-06-2020, 02:19 PM
Pathfinder
"You are not afraid of dying; you are in love with living. You are not worried about people doing things that displease you. You are in creative control of your vibration, and therefore, you are in creative control of everything that happens to you." - from The Amazing Power of Deliberant Intent by Ester Hicks
Old 13-06-2020, 01:31 PM
Hi LadyV. :)

Whatever you have the ability to conceive, this Universe has the
ability to provide.
Anything, without exception.

Old 18-06-2020, 06:39 PM
Angel1

"Every cell in your body has a direct relationship with Creative Life Force
and each cell is independently responding.
When you feel joy, all the circuits are open,
so the Life Force can be fully received. "

Old 20-06-2020, 01:28 PM
Bunny

Every time you praise something, every time you appreciate something,
every time you feel good about something,
you are telling the Universe,''More of this, please. More of this, please.''

Old 21-06-2020, 01:29 PM
Smile

Nonphysical is not asking you to ascribe to some specific label or
in specific synagogues or churches with specific words.

You are beings who are blessed and who are deserving of Well-being, and you will find your Well-being
in many different ways — and the labels simply do not matter.

Old 24-06-2020, 01:28 PM
Bunny

Chronic attention to unwanted things
holds you in a place of disallowing your physical well-being,
as well as disallowing the solutions...

Old 27-06-2020, 03:31 PM
Bunny

...the question isn’t who’s right or who’s wrong.
The question is, who is most in alignment with their Source
and who is the most allowing?
And whose life is really going the best, most of the time?

Old 30-06-2020, 01:43 PM
''Whatever you’re thinking about is literally like planning a future event.
When you’re worrying, you are planning.
When you’re appreciating you are planning…What are you planning?''