Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-05-2016, 01:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

It would depend I feel on what you would call "dark" I was with a group of Paranormal Investigators once and I was the Medium for them. We were doing an investigation on a property where a serial killer had kept his victims, and he was very much still there in spirit. He wanted to leave he was what I call "Earth Bound" or in "Ghost" state of being. There had been many Mediums and Psychics at this place before and he told me NONE would help him, some even went as far as to tell him he deserved to rot in his own pit of "H". I was stunned, as there is a crossing for everyone, even those that do horrible things in life. In understanding some of his childhood traumas I understood his path more. While I in no way condone violence or the acts he did, too I feel that we all have life paths that are not GOOD one's on our Soul path to Enlightenment. Do we not have to understand it all in all aspects of what man can do ?

I crossed him over and there was no "pit" for him there was Light there and a feeling of calm around the house when he left. It went on to be sold to a family that has lived there very happily for years. They told me that the heavy feelings in the town this event happened in too have lifted. That there is move vibrancy and success in business there.

I too have talked to other Mediums that so feel his place was Earth Bound.....as he was evil. His acts yes were not good but was he evil ? He was tormented and tormented and tortured in childhood....is that is fault and he snapped.

I work in the Light and I work in the Dark, I take on at times things that no one wants to take on. I have played in the Dark and I now work in the Light and to get to where I am now I needed to find that place of understanding first then that place of balance second.

Like all things there are those that choose to be in the Dark places in this lifetime, and that maybe is just their Soul path of explorations.

Lynn
All I can say, is that you have done what I could only dream of doing one day.

I've been to a few local haunted places (which weren't very 'haunted') solo and I've been doing this for 18-20 months so I'm still a bit of a 'newbie', however, I'm up for learning new tricks as this dog ain't quite that old, yet.

Problem is, I live in an area where it's about 200kms to the nearest Paranormal Team and there's only one I'd join anyway, pretty much (there's just stuff I feel that particularly 'gets me' whenever I watch their videos on Youtube and that is S.P.I.R.I.T...but I digress). I'd love to go to Monte Christo and do an investigation.

My specialty is in audio tech as well as clairaudiency and that's my biggest 'Achille's Heel' pawing through hours of voice recognition software to be able to distinguish sounds that are made either electronically or by a human glottis, but that's just what I do in my 'spare time'.

I also like mucking around with any piece of equipment from the Raudive TSR antenna measuring VLF currents, to the latest PC apps in the search for distinctions between previous ITC voices as heard on tape then and what people are getting through now...but again, just a hobby.

I guess I'm forever trying to justify all this with pseudo science - that's just a bad habit, albeit an enjoyable one...noting the PSB-11 is way too bulky for field work...and I am still at a loss to explain the physics behind how spirits use raw RF to send messages through my spirit box, but I have been given a few good theories about how it's done.
Old 06-05-2016, 02:17 PM
Master
I have a little story to tell, which could belong on a few threads I'm currently subscribing to, but this one will do.

There is a Ghost Box user on Youtube called 'Shannon', and although he's a nice guy and good ITC technician, he's a lousy clairaudient (and my mentoring has fallen on deaf ears....ah well).

He totally believes that 'The Devil' is sending him messages through his Ghost Box, but he's only really getting like about 20% of the whole conversation, paying particular attention to phrases like "Devil" and "Satan" and "Message" and basically anything which only parrots or paraphrases those questions he is asking.

...and unfortunate as the case may be, I can also hear the other 80%.

In one of his last sessions, he got a 'message from Satan', but all it was, was 4 major spirits and 3 minor ones all trying to outdo each other to see who could come through the box the loudest to try and scare the pants of him.

This culminated in the clearest and best Spirit Box reply I have ever heard; "The Devil Says F*** Off" and my jaw dropped on the floor...not because it was a bad spirit/devil/demon, but due to the amount of energy it must have taken that spirit to impress those words on that particular frequency of the RF band, knowing as I do, how they do it....classic 'class A' EVP, right there.

It's a pity that after that, Shannon didn't hear the part that went "poor baby, Shannon" and "that'll teach him" and "yeah, it was funny but" and them all laughing at his expense.

I spent hours on that 9 minute session, going through every second of it and transcribing every response I heard and at the exact second I heard it...however, Shannon still believes he's got a 'hotline to Hell'...ah well.
Old 06-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Knower
Smallandcute, I tend to sense there is no light and dark; there is only light (source) and the lack of it, meaning a moving away from it which gives the experience of darkness. You can roam back and forth to your heart's desire - and must, especially as a Scorp! Ha ha - but bear in mind that leaning towards darkness may not be so much selecting a 'side' to focus on so much as getting futher away from the truth, meaning further away from clarity. Just food for thought. I am no expert.

Necromancer, what a funny experience. I like your bold vibe.

Not related at all, but my name happens to be Shannon. Now, I can go weeks without noticing my name in print, but today this is the thrid time I've seen it boldly displayed - in my face. Hmmm. What up with that? Lol.

Old 07-05-2016, 12:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsol
Smallandcute, I tend to sense there is no light and dark; there is only light (source) and the lack of it, meaning a moving away from it which gives the experience of darkness. You can roam back and forth to your heart's desire - and must, especially as a Scorp! Ha ha - but bear in mind that leaning towards darkness may not be so much selecting a 'side' to focus on so much as getting futher away from the truth, meaning further away from clarity. Just food for thought. I am no expert.

Necromancer, what a funny experience. I like your bold vibe.

Not related at all, but my name happens to be Shannon. Now, I can go weeks without noticing my name in print, but today this is the thrid time I've seen it boldly displayed - in my face. Hmmm. What up with that? Lol.

Thank you...not many can appreciate it.

The above story I told, leads me on to another one in a similar capacity.

I was watching a video about a year ago, where this famous team of English 'ghost hunters' went into an ancient castle somewhere over there, and they were trying to make contact with the ghost of King Richard III.

After a while of using the PSB-7 on a reverse sweep of the FM band at 200 megacycles - which I can hone into like a beacon at that particular frequency (and it's funny how on the AM band, I can hear absolutely nothing at all)...but anyway, after about 3 minutes of ghost boxing, the name "Richard" came through and the investigators were elated, going "we've done it, it's Richard III" however, after they asked "Can you tell me your name", they didn't hear the first three spirits who went "Michael", "Bob" and "James" and the spirit called 'Bob' saying "they're here looking for RICHARD" and paying particular attention to emphasise that name, to make the investigators think they had actually contacted Richard III - it was quite funny actually.

Many of these ghost box users are only getting a little bit of the story and they run with it, telling the spirits things they only half-heard and expecting the spirits to base all their responses on that limited information, so it's no wonder the spirits get bored, cheesed off and start mucking around with the investigators.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:25 AM
Knower
That's hilarious. I can see you starring in a reality television show - filling in the comprehension gaps of various investigators with a humorous 'reality check'! I do not have that skill, but sometimes crack up as a viewer watching such shows thinking, 'Seriously? You did not make such and such correlation between what you asked and what was said?" I always assume they are going for the most BASE response, for quick sensationalism.
Old 11-05-2016, 03:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsol
That's hilarious. I can see you starring in a reality television show - filling in the comprehension gaps of various investigators with a humorous 'reality check'! I do not have that skill, but sometimes crack up as a viewer watching such shows thinking, 'Seriously? You did not make such and such correlation between what you asked and what was said?" I always assume they are going for the most BASE response, for quick sensationalism.
Thank you, my friend.

These investigators aren't going for the most 'base response', but what they are going for, are those responses they either want or expect to hear based on their own bias and belief systems and the spirits, frustrated with not being heard at all can do nothing but either oblige their desires or ignore them completely.

When I first started out, I had much time for an ITC technician called Steve Huff (you may have heard of him). He taught me a lot of what I know and I spent hundreds of hours listening to his sessions and he's pretty good at it too, getting about 50-60% of what's being said.

Unfortunately, he started getting famous through his work and set out to contact the ghosts of "Robin Williams", "David Bowie" and most recently "Prince", in fact, anybody who has just died to please his internet fans and to sell more of his ghost hunting applications to them.

I could immediately tell that these were only 'trickster spirits' just pulling his leg combined with pieces of radio broadcast coming through just hours/days after the celebrity's departure from this world...I mean, even 'deaf Freddy' could hear it and all his 'regular spirits' were getting ticked off that he wasn't taking them seriously anymore and was now only seeking to sensationalise the spirit world for profit.

I mean, I just have to ask 'can I speak with Nicola Tesla please?' to find out about building something because I'm stuck and my spirits will go 'what's so great about him?' and I eventually get the answer I need anyway.

Once I tested this 'talking to famous people' thing and I randomly asked for Marilyn Munroe and do you know the answer I got? "I f*** her every night".

It was at this stage that myself and Mr Huff parted ways.
Old 11-05-2016, 08:17 AM
Suspended
This one about Marilyn Monroe she is inside my paradise.That ghost is a great liar.

That is the problem if we didn't see by our own eyes. They can simply say anything they want.
Old 11-05-2016, 08:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
This one about Marilyn Monroe she is inside my paradise.That ghost is a great liar.

That is the problem if we didn't see by our own eyes. They can simply say anything they want.
That ghost was lying to illustrate that the whole concept was a lie. Call it 'ghost sarcasm'. I do admit, I had to chuckle a bit when I heard it.

Yes, they can say 'anything they want' so? It's up to you to believe them and if you don't, then they are 'lying' when they could actually be telling the truth (as subjective as that may be).

Anything that doesn't fit nicely within our own little 'belief system box' we call a 'lie' and either fortunately or unfortunately I have moved way beyond that now.

Not only is time relative, but truth is as well.
Old 11-05-2016, 08:56 AM
Suspended
Marilyn Monroe came to me on 13.9.2013 that is my record.

Just now she came out of the paradise and floating in front of me. When she just came she didn't know how to fly.Now she is a goddess with high mana great great different from before.
Old 14-05-2016, 07:03 AM
Master
"Dark Mediumship" means that you don't share the same beliefs as all the 'Light Workers' and those who work with positive, loving energies do.

I am a Dark Medium and I work with what others call The Djinn, but they are to 'the Dark' what angels are to 'the Light' and both sides have some pretty strong words to say about the other, when the 'Light Workers' call them 'tricksters' and the dark entities calling Light Workers 'ignorant'.

Now 'Dark energies' don't necessarily mean 'negative energies' and at the most, you could call them 'indifferent' - but indifference is the anathema to human existence. It cancels it out the whole reason behind it - I can see this now.

Both the 'Light Path' and the 'Dark Path' are like polar opposites attached to the same magnet.

I have never felt such relief as I did when I gave into my own darkness yesterday. All I can say now is 'yeah, so I am a Dark soul now, what of it?'