Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-10-2017, 04:02 PM
Experiencer
I get shame and freaking out, without any connection. I guess you are focused on emotions when dealing with life.

Overall it is nice, pleasant energy. Uplifting.
Old 27-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revya
This is just a test to see if the more spiritually aware among you can guess my true nature. If you've read some of my other posts and already know please don't comment because I want to see if people can tell what I am without any prior assumptions.

@

I focused a good deal of my energy on that symbol above.Energy that came from the deepest part of my soul. So to the astute it should reveal a great deal about me. Looking forward to your comments.

Edit: didn't think of this until it happen in chat but for the love of god. Don't describe me in colors. that tells me absolutely nothing.
OK, I'm up for a little light-hearted.

The symbol is not 'you', it doesn't represent a symbol you would choose off-the-cuff. The symbol itself (courtesy of a keyboard rather than an 'accepted' Spiritual symbol) tells of the artificial nature of the 'test'. Had you any choice I think you would have chosen something runic but that would have been difficult for you to display - hence the keyboard character. What you call your true nature is not your true nature, you have a.... 'Tolkien-style elvish nature about you for want of a better description, you are more of a Free Spirit. The symbol you have chosen portrays either protection or enclosed/guarded - none of which is you. It's difficult not to describe this in time-related terms but with the metaphors you're a mature Soul that is yet young at heart.
Old 28-10-2017, 09:17 PM
Guide
Female
Competitive in nature
Frequent social media user
Stay-at-home person
Good awareness

I base this not on energy, but of what you said and the fact you choose the @ symbol

Also, you shoulda posted this in 'prediction and experiments' where more people would be accepting of it
Old 29-10-2017, 02:12 AM
Master
If the inquiry was at all serious, feedback should have been provided. There is no use conducting an experiment, or asking for a read, if those engaging and reading have no useful feedback or knowledge of if the experiment was found in any way a success.

I am speaking solely for myself here, as only I can, but I do not ask for any financial gain for any of the readings I do, now they are not yet paragraphs upon paragraphs of information, they look short- at least the energy readings do so far, all I ever ask for is for feedback.

I offer readings to develop ability. I take what I do seriously.

I don't like my time wasted- as despite how short the readings appear, I spend 20-30 minutes for many of them, and the imagery does not come quickly. I have a process, and at the moment development progresses slowly. Time isn't just it, if it were only time taken it may not be too bad, but it requires a lot of my own energy to sit and read, mind needs adequate silencing.

As so far I am under the impression, the inquiry was not serious.

It is difficult to take it seriously when the op posts twice or thrice, and offers no valid responses to those who indeed did what they asked and were not aware of any of the ops previous posts. Further I only even read the starting post. I did not read any posts by other members in response to the op before I read the energy.

All in all a waste of time.

There are many here who do appreciate what others do for them and offer feedback.

So, in that sense there is much to be grateful for.

I do not understand conducting an experiment, and leaving it in the dark. This is an experiment but I'll hide behind ambiguity as to what it is about- so to speak.

It fails my logic.